Xbox One New Elite Controller - Swappable parts included - Updated

GoodBytes

Better controller, does not make a better player.

that was not exactly the point

2 good (or very good) players, 2 different controllers - the XB1 Elite will matter

If they expect to sell this for $200+ AUD I will laugh my arse off...

Will it be wireless on PC too ?

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

its a lot of money, but wow do I want one :o

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It is for competitive FPS, other than that not so much.

Games like Arkham City would benefit will a lot of buttons since on a controller it requires you to press TWO buttons at the SAME TIME to execute a certain move/attack which is annoying and obviously a limitation while on PC keyboard you just need to press a single button on the keyboard. So hopefully Arkham Knight on PC with this controller would be much better than pressing A + X or Y + B to do an attack.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

now if only i could properly strap my Z Ultra to it i might get it instead of the lynx 9.

its a lot of money, but wow do I want one :o

Dude go take overtime shifts to buy all those games and this controller.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Dude go take overtime shifts to buy all those games and this controller.

Cant do overtime :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Cant do overtime :P

Second job ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Second job ?

Will pay too much tax, and I wont have time to play anything haha

Just need to finish paying off my finances

looks nice although that price... pretty steep for a controller...

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

50$ cheaper than Scuf. Either Scuf ups their game, or they lose the Xbox market. Unless these controllers are only in small shipments, but I don't expect Microsoft to make the Amiibo mistakes.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

dang that looks good, must cost a pretty penny.

Guys I saw that the pad will be sold with a wire, and a wireless device + drivers.

Does this mean we'll finally have a wireless pad on PC ?

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

It does looks pretty, not sure how good that d-pad will end up being.

The thumbstick placement on the PS controllers don't feel natural at all though.

Probably depends on what you're used to using. I much prefer the Dualshock 4 controller and it feels way more natural to me than the assymetrical setup the xbox uses. But then, I was a playstation kid growing up :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Would maybe be useful for competitive gaming otherwise not worth it

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I was actually pretty intrigued by this, but $150? Eh, I'll probably wait for some price drops and/or just get the Steam Controller for some of that button rebind-ability.

Seriously cod just switched to Playstation i really hope MLG stays on xbox especially with this.

Looks good and could be quite nice on PC. The customizability is surprising to see and very welcome. But it's definitely not going to replace my Xbone pad, especially not for the price of three of them.

Probably depends on what you're used to using. I much prefer the Dualshock 4 controller and it feels way more natural to me than the assymetrical setup the xbox uses. But then, I was a playstation kid growing up :)

That's the thing, if you grew up using a PS controller, the Xbox one will feel weird and vice-versa.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

That's the thing, if you grew up using a PS controller, the Xbox one will feel weird and vice-versa.

Grew up using the PS2 controller. Personally think either feels fine. *shrugs*

Seriously cod just switched to Playstation i really hope MLG stays on xbox especially with this.

Heumm, I highly doubt it.

All I saw, is that they have the "exclusive trailer". Sony pulled the words from Microsoft last E3 presentation. Everything is "Exclusive", yet nothing was really. I actually had to rewind and listen 2 times more to pay attention to the careful wording they pick to say "exclusive", but in reality it isn't. They just paid a lot of money for them having the trailer an not Microsoft. Marking PR move to make you think that it is on PS4 only, and that you buy a PS4 before the game comes out, and before you realize that isn't the case.

Heumm, I highly doubt it.

All I saw, is that they have the "exclusive trailer". Sony pulled the words from Microsoft last E3 presentation. Everything is "Exclusive", yet nothing was really. I actually had to rewind and listen 2 times more to pay attention to the careful wording they pick to say "exclusive", but in reality it isn't. They just paid a lot of money for them having the trailer an not Microsoft. Marking PR move to make you think that it is on PS4 only, and that you buy a PS4 before the game comes out, and before you realize that isn't the case.

Yes but dlc comes out a month earlier on ps4 now instead of Xbox like use to be so I'm pretty sure Sony is trying to get MLG on there side which would be so shit people would have to learn new controllers and scuff would still have a place in the market.

May I ask, why do you care about MLG exactly?

I thought MLG was on PC their stuff, no?