Does my case look like a 14-yearolds? Is it bad?

AeroCool X-Strike GT Black

http://www.quietpc.com/images/products/ae-strikex-gt-sides-black-large.jpg

ae-strikex-gt-sides-black-large.jpg

Click on link for 3500x1767 resolution.

I personally think it looks like a kiddie case, but no other I ask agrees much.

Any opinions?

Has red led fans in front, top rear, and 2 blue on the sidepanel.

It's pretty heavy too imo.

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

nah more like a 13 year olds, not as bad as a 12 YO though

im just not a big fan of aggressive cases

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Yes it does IMO, but if you like it, it shouldn't matter.

This is a signature.

snip

You have a right to like what you like.

I however don't prefer it because it's too aggressive for my tastes but I won't say you're a 12 year old if you like that case.

X-Factor!  ;)

Is this case yours or your friends'? If it yours and you like it, just stop worrying about what others think and enjoy your case!

PS: I had this case before.

I liked it and my flatmate didn't but I didn't give a f***! care :)

CM_Storm_Stryker_9%5B1%5D.jpg

PPS: This is the Cooler Master Stryker if anyone's interested

looks like you are overcompensating for something.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

So long as you like the look of it, doesn't matter. 

Best reply you got, best reply you'll get.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's not my cup of tea and personally it does look a little childish but like others have said what I or anyone else thinks is irrelevant, it's your computer build whatever pleases you.

I am a 14 Year Old and I dislike that case, Well that might just be me.

The case more suited for a person that likes aggressive items 

X-Factor!  ;)

Is this case yours or your friends'? If it yours and you like it, just stop worrying about what others think and enjoy your case!

It's mine and I don't like it. I originally bough it to troll my dad, WHO's case nobody sees anyway.

But my old Zalman Z11 Plus couldn't contain my long Radeon HD 6990, so we had to switch cases, and the joke fell back on me :P  :P

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

looks like you are overcompensating for something.

Please read my post above haha. :lol:

I am a 14 Year Old and I dislike that case, Well that might just be me.

The case more suited for a person that likes aggressive items 

Totally Agree... But then Again. Spend 500 DKK just because the case looks ugly? hmm..

Yes

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

to much x's

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

It's mine and I don't like it. I originally bough it to troll my dad, WHO's case nobody sees anyway.

But my old Zalman Z11 Plus couldn't contain my long Radeon HD 6990, so we had to switch cases, and the joke fell back on me :P  :P

That's kinda hilarious. Justice is served! xD

IMO; yes.

Too gamer-like.. Too much xX_sw4g_Xx for me. but if you like it, don't care about what others say.

And it's just a case

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

slightly...

I'm also using an aerocool case... recently relocated the LED fan to the side... I'd get rid of it once I buy a pair of DeepCool XFan 120s...

snip

No but if you think its to aggressive than you could spray the red parts black and cut the wire that goes to the LEDs in the fans, rewire them onto a switch.

PC cases seem to have gone through the same old issues car modding have. Big bodykits are out, subtle is in.

If you don't like it, make it yours.

I kind of like these little ones too, from AC:

aerocool-dscubedevilred(195590)-SmallVar

I think that had temperature issues tho

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm personally more endeared by subtle but muscular-looking cases (hence me having an Enthoo Pro) than I am by this sort of thing, but there's bound to be people who like it.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --