have I seen this already? wait dammit vessel

Edit: thanks nick 

I was like what's this?

Then I remembered I saw it on Vessel.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

have I seen this already? wait dammit vessel

Edit: thanks nick 

I was like what's this?

Then I remembered I saw it on Vessel.

Yes, yes, we know okay ~.~

The amount of times that I've seen people comment about already seeing a video on Vessel is just too damn high.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Yes, yes, we know okay ~.~

Ashamed to say I saw it on vessel.

NEW VID ON VESSEL NOW :D

NEW VID ON VESSEL NOW :D

Thanks for telling me about it :D

My god that's 8x as much ram as I have...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Thanks for telling me about it :D

My god that's 8x as much ram as I have...

lol dont spoil it 

"Gaming chair" and now "gaming vest", next you might as well review

534d45.jpg

Hmm... I'm intrigued...

Aren't games already programmed for this though? Controllers already have rumble in them and even PC games are programmed to use it when you have a controller hooked up. Surely they could have worked out a way to get that going even if it meant forcing you to use a controller rather than KB/Mouse. Even if something like a "passthrough" was impossible they could surely build their own controller where the "rumble" was in a vest instead of (or as well as) in the controller. Or am I missing something here?

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

reminds me of this 

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

Why is Luke wearing some kind of fugly looking man bra???

They could have put some effort into making it look cool like a piece of armour or something, not some bra

sometimes I just want to give up on life

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Will this make my nips get hard if I use it?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It should be a full sized vest that gets the vibration information from the xbox 360 controllers.

Many games already support this controller so coding it so that the game thinks it's a 360 controller without buttons shouldn't be too hard.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Meh. Haptic feedback for the time being will be super-gimmicky, or super-expensive if done well. Until someone finds a better middle of the road solution, I'm not gonna waste my money on either scenario.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

It reminds me of those old electric shock vests that were meant to give you a shock when you get shot.

That's actually a good idea for a Channel super fun video. Either 1 on 1, Linus vs Luke with a shooter of your choice; or if you can get enough of them, have a whole LMG team deathmatch.

There was a Gameboy color accessory that added rumble based off sound as well.
This thing:
51SdddiFX+L._AA500_.jpg
Let me just say, it never worked well. Sound is not a good basis for when to rumble, specially when the game has a lot of background sounds or music.
It would probably be better to somehow get this to detect when the 360 controller should rumble. - Though that would probably make it only work on PC.

Alot of FPS games already do damage modeling based on where you're hit on the model so how difficult would it be for a good modder to make a simple mode that read out where you received damage to the player.  I guess this is my free be it all side talking but I wouldn't be very hard.

I have an old Aura Interactor (1994) at home that targets the same use as the Kor FX Gaming Vest tries to.

It's got a reasonably big, powerful vibration speaker in a hard plastic shell that you strap to your back like a backpack. It uses a large power supply (with an XLR connector for delivery) to the amplifier (with rubber feet!). It has an analogue filter sensitivity adjuster, analogue volume wheel and various modes on switches at the back. Some people even purchased the amps seperately for boosting the bass in their audio systems from the surplus that got purchased when the device was a flop.  They had heaps of them sitting around for years, lowest I saw them for was $15. My Aura Interactor came from a friend of mine for a cool $10.

It has enough punch to make my voice rattle and it was pretty fun to get shot by and/or shoot heavier guns or throw grenades in games. There was definately a "sweet spot" for the adjustment of the filter and the volume, otherwise it would be too continuous or it would miss some of the action.

If you're not convinced, check out the ad for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25eYU_LMlA

Wouldnt having a powerful ported sub-woofer give you a better experience? At least games support 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound so base comes in at the right time.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q