Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Thanks for the welcome! And thanks for the forum!

Thanks for the welcome! And thanks for the forum!

Welcome to the forum! That's a pretty big wave you have there in your profile picture. :) Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you will enjoy the forum! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I really enjoy this site, has such a great forum & loads of information ! thx Linus!!! btw your youtube vids helped me out tons! 

I really enjoy this site, has such a great forum & loads of information ! thx Linus!!! btw your youtube vids helped me out tons! 

Welcome aboard! I encourage you to ask as many questions as you need and express as many opinions and tips as you can here.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Welcome to the forum! Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature. :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi everyone! My name is Robb and I'm just getting into various types of technology. I've learned a ton from the LinusTechTips YouTube channel and decided to come here and get to know the rest of the community and learn many new things.

Hi everyone! My name is Robb and I'm just getting into various types of technology. I've learned a ton from the LinusTechTips YouTube channel and decided to come here and get to know the rest of the community and learn many new things.

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you will enjoy your time here and read the CoC located in my signature if you haven't already. :)

Hi, new here. Wanted to join for a while now, but I've been too lazy to sign up.

Now I'm gonna lurk around with a username. =D

Hi all the way from Ireland

Came across LTT on YouTube as I was planning on building my first PC this past summer! Since then I've got more and more interested in the Tech world and hopefully joining the forum will help me learn more!

Lift Large and Prosper!

With a username, you can now create threads and post comments instead of just looking at them. :)

Hi, new here. Wanted to join for a while now, but I've been too lazy to sign up.

Came across LTT on YouTube as I was planning on building my first PC this past summer! Since then I've got more and more interested in the Tech world and hopefully joining the forum will help me learn more!

Welcome guys! Hope you will find this community helpful and enjoyable! :) If you guys plan to create a new build, you can go to New Builds and Planning and create a thread there to get advice. Make sure your read this before you post. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Also remember to read the CoC if you haven't already located in my signature. 

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

want to buy a pc but dont have any money plz help me

Welcome to the forum! The best thing to do is to get a job if you want to build a PC and create a new thread with your budget in New Builds and Planning. Please read this before posting in New Builds and Planning. Remember to read the CoC located in my signature.

Welcome to the forum guys! Feel free to read the CoC, and prepare to lose your lives to LTT. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hey there everyone! My name is Andrew, but you can call me "Mojinx" if you want. I'm a pretty enthusiastic techie and gamer. I hope to see you all here on the forums.

Andrew Perkins

"Mojinx"

• Florida
  • Gamer
  • ​Tech Enthusiast
  • Runner
  • YouTube Content Creator
  • Aspiring Graphic Designer
  • MURICA!!

Hey there everyone! My name is Andrew, but you can call me "Mojinx" if you want. I'm a pretty enthusiastic techie and gamer. I hope to see you all here on the forums.

Welcome! Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you'll enjoy the forum! :) Nice profile pic you got there. Is it a vectored image? 

thanks to u if u will help me

Welcome to the forum! The best thing to do is to get a job if you want to build a PC and create a new thread with your budget in New Builds and Planning. Please read this before posting in New Builds and Planning. Remember to read the CoC located in my signature.

help me in getting free parts 

Welcome! Make sure you read the CoC located in my signature and I hope you'll enjoy the forum! :) Nice profile pic you got there. Is it a vectored image? 

It is not actually. I have a friend who is a prominent in the YouTube gaming/trolling community and that is great when comes to GFX and thumbnail. He was kind enough to make it for me. :)

Andrew Perkins

"Mojinx"

• Florida
  • Gamer
  • ​Tech Enthusiast
  • Runner
  • YouTube Content Creator
  • Aspiring Graphic Designer
  • MURICA!!

Hi there! I finally decided to join the fun and make some new online buds.

I enjoy fighting games, LoL and some shooters... Pretty big into food and pooter stuff as well. See you all around (^:

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

It is not actually. I have a friend who is a prominent in the YouTube gaming/trolling community and that is great when comes to GFX and thumbnail. He was kind enough to make it for me. :)

Oh i see :)

I enjoy fighting games, LoL and some shooters... Pretty big into food and pooter stuff as well. See you all around (^:

Welcome! :) Remember to read the CoC located in my signature. If you want to look for groups for games, you can go to LFG and create a thread there. 

Welcome to the forums! It seems to me that your signature is longer than 3 lines, so you might want to fix that.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you around.  ^_^

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Hey Linus, im not quite sure where to post this, but i figure better here than the YouTube comment system. I was gonna say, i watched your coverage of the Razer suite at CES 2014 and i reaaaaly want you to do a review on the Razer Adaro in-ears and the Stereos if possible in the near future. Im thinking about buying them soon because of the sweet price range and the quality that Razer upholds. It will be cool to see a full review on how the gaming company tends to the audiophile audience that they market to now as well. Thanks bro! Glad to finally be new to this forum after 100 vids of you on LTT or NCIX

-Professional Hard Worker and Problem Solver

Hey Linus, im not quite sure where to post this, but i figure better here than the YouTube comment system. I was gonna say, i watched your coverage of the Razer suite at CES 2014 and i reaaaaly want you to do a review on the Razer Adaro in-ears and the Stereos if possible in the near future. Im thinking about buying them soon because of the sweet price range and the quality that Razer upholds. It will be cool to see a full review on how the gaming company tends to the audiophile audience that they market to now as well. Thanks bro! Glad to finally be new to this forum after 100 vids of you on LTT or NCIX

Welcome to the forums! If you really want to tell Linus something, I don't think he'll mind you PM'ing him one bit! Just fire a PM to @LinusTech.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Swingin by to say Hello to all from Southwest TX. Long time subscriber to the youtube channels...just now joining your forum.

sometimes the best solutions, are usually the simplest ones. ~author unknown

Anything that can go wrong, Will. ~Murphy's Law