Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

You poor soul.

CAN WE GET THIS MAN SOME FALLOUT HERE?!

Tip: Beware the deathclaws, they will pwn you at close range, even in heavy armor.

Especially in New Vegas when you run into the bastards in the first hour or so of playing the game.

It could be New Vegas 2

If it was, it wouldn't mention Bethesda Game Studios at the bottom of the website, they let third party studios (like Obsidian) handle spin-offs. Bethesda Game Studios only develop canon games for Fallout and Elder Scrolls franchises, that's it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Especially in New Vegas when you run into the bastards in the first hour or so of playing the game.

Only need to rush to the steel brotherhood and steal a gauss riffle, you'll insta kill them :P

Haha, Betheda's Twitch page is streaming the countdown....2500+ people are currently watching the 22 hour+ "please stand by" countdown with static audio. Hype!

Also, fallout4.com is now showing the same thing as on Betheda's main page. Can someone tell if that domain is owned by Bethesda? That might add a bit more certainty that this is in fact actually a Fallout 4 announcement.

Also, this could be a cross-platform launch...QkHuZRO.png
fDpflDv.png

^^^Someone posted this on neogaf. I hope if this is released on the older consoles it doesn't detract too much from the PC version :(

Cheap is good. 

It's currently $22 CAD at regular price for Fallout 3 + all DLC (GOTY edition):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/

Wait for the steam summer sale, and it'll likely be 75% off or more ($5 or so). But it's easily worth $22 even at full price if you don't want to wait.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Countdown to paid mods?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

CPU:i7 5930k @4.5 Mobo:x99 Deluxe RAM:32gb Corsair @2800 GPU: SLI EVGA Titan X Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 6x 4TB Seagate SSHD(raid5), 2x500gb Samsung 850 Evo Raid0 PSU: Corsair ax1500i Audio: Asus Essence STX

If it was, it wouldn't mention Bethesda Game Studios at the bottom of the website, they let third party studios (like Obsidian) handle spin-offs. Bethesda Game Studios only develop canon games for Fallout and Elder Scrolls franchises, that's it.

To be fair, New Vegas IS canon in the Fallout universe, it's just an ancillary game in the series. Though you're correct, Obsidian did handle New Vegas, but that's not to say this will always be the case.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

It's currently $22 CAD at regular price for Fallout 3 + all DLC (GOTY edition):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/

Wait for the steam summer sale, and it'll likely be 75% off or more ($5 or so). But it's easily worth $22 even at full price if you don't want to wait.

That was my thought.

Last time I looked on steam it was $20, but I dont have access to Steam in my office. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

To be fair, New Vegas IS canon in the Fallout universe, it's just an ancillary game in the series. Though you're correct, Obsidian did handle New Vegas, but that's not to say this will always be the case.

Well you're right about NV probably being canon, I just meant not part of the main series. Elder Scrolls Online however is not canon.

And I'd say while it's not guaranteed Obsidian would handle a hypothetical NV2, I'd say it's guaranteed that BGS will never do it, because if Elder Scrolls is put on a 6-9 year long wait on top of what waiting has already been done, people would probably be making death threats. And TES is Bethesda's #1 bread-winner.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Only need to rush to the steel brotherhood and steal a gauss riffle, you'll insta kill them :P

Yeah. I figured that out after I tgm'd and beat them to death with my fists. That was amusing.

Considering Zenimax screwed Obsidian out of a bonus based on a couple points on the Metascore for NV I wonder if they would work together again.

looks like the same one we had few months back which turned out fake.

These announcements are coming straight from Bethesda

So that's 2pm GMT then... (3pm BST which UK is currently on)

Fucking hell yes!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy right now I think I'm gonna blaze up and get high.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

holyyyyy fuck

please happen!!!!!!!!

jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh gosh, at least grab some wipes and clean up! *slips and falls* dammit!

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Well you're right about NV probably being canon, I just meant not part of the main series. Elder Scrolls Online however is not canon.

And I'd say while it's not guaranteed Obsidian would handle a hypothetical NV2, I'd say it's guaranteed that BGS will never do it, because if Elder Scrolls is put on a 6-9 year long wait on top of what waiting has already been done, people would probably be making death threats. And TES is Bethesda's #1 bread-winner.

If anything, New Vegas is more main series Fallout than 3, because it actually follows the 1 and 2 story. 3 is more the tangential game.

If a dispute came up between New Vegas info and 3 info, I'd go with NV as the canon any day of the week.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Honestly, its kind of hard to get excited about it. Love the Fallout series but Fallout 3 is the weakest one of the bunch. New Vegas took a huge shit on Fallout 3. Can't stand Bethesda's bland character design and writing. 

So? Can't spend 4+ years, they've got to get back to Elder Scrolls ASAP.

Rather Fallout be 'shrunk' in scope than Elder Scrolls. Also, the scope of Fallout 3 was hampered hard core by hardware at the time, considering the best thing you could throw at it was a dual core and 4GB of RAM.

I remember my PC croaking during the Optimus Prime charge in the streets, it was the ONLY time my computer thermally kicked the bucket in the whole 5 years I was using it overclocked (E8400 dual core) to 4Ghz.

GTA V, Witcher 3, now this....fuck the power bill! :lol:  

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

FUCK MY TITS! FINALLY!!

YEAH FUCK YOUR TITS MMMMMM TAKE IT BITCH TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that escalated quickly......LIKE MAH DIIIIIIICK :P

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

HYPE!

Website's not loading correctly for me... :(

edit: it doesn't like µblock apparently. And yes I turned it off in this site first thing(and others that I trust)

@NickTheMajin while it's true that NV is by far the more expansive game, they still built NV upon the base that is Fallout 3. Much of the basic gameplay mechanics and engine were already in place, thus allowing Obsidian to tweak the game, and add in a lot more expansive story/quest based material for a lot less of a cost.

Fallout 3 isn't a bad game by any means. All those improvements to NV just show how awesome that game is. They took an already great game and made it that much better. Of course, it does set the bar rather high for Fallout 4, but we'll see how it goes :P

;-;  My world is complete.  DON'T screw up the modding community!