Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

otawX1v.gif?1\

this is the only useful text i found on the website:

"PA system failure has occured. Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes. Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day. "

can anyone who still knows what the games were all about tell me what this means?

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

nice investigating there ;)

Screen: AOC u3477Pqu 60Hz@3440x1440 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k GPU: 2x sli MSI GTX 980 OCV1  Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR  Case: Define R5  SSD Storage: 840 EVO 500GB HDD Storage: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  PSU: EVGA supernova G2 850W  RAM: 16GB hyperX 1866 (2x8GB) Cooling:Custom water loop with 2x280 radiators

Honestly, its kind of hard to get excited about it. Love the Fallout series but Fallout 3 is the weakest one of the bunch. New Vegas took a huge shit on Fallout 3. Can't stand Bethesda's bland character design and writing. 

olUvIVr.jpg

i get your point, but for me, fallout 3 just seemed better... the world in new vegas just seemed empty and boring, and maybe that was the point new vegas being in a desert and all, but the DC ruins and the surrounding areas just seemed more alive and entertaining. DC was fun traveling around and being ambushed by raiders or super mutants, while traversing the new vegas desert just seemed like a chore and the fact that you fight more animals than people just seemed boring

thats why i have played fallout 3 multiple times, while only played though new vegas a couple...

Screen: AOC u3477Pqu 60Hz@3440x1440 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k GPU: 2x sli MSI GTX 980 OCV1  Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR  Case: Define R5  SSD Storage: 840 EVO 500GB HDD Storage: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  PSU: EVGA supernova G2 850W  RAM: 16GB hyperX 1866 (2x8GB) Cooling:Custom water loop with 2x280 radiators

one hour 47 minutes and 53 seconds

DeanMYBODYISREADY.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

one hour 47 minutes and 53 seconds

DeanMYBODYISREADY.gif

It's gonna be so awesome if they post "Find more @ our press conference @ E3".

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Hey guys check it out! It's a leak!

ijKpWnY.png

sKfFoQq.png

WQ3YEvh.png

Qvm9TzN.png

Dzadkds.png

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

Honestly, its kind of hard to get excited about it. Love the Fallout series but Fallout 3 is the weakest one of the bunch. New Vegas took a huge shit on Fallout 3. Can't stand Bethesda's bland character design and writing. 

So you're saying the newer game had more? God damn that never happens, since when does the newer game have new mechanics that weren't in the previous one, holy hell this is groundbreaking.

Seriously though, FO3 was less broken on release than New Vegas. On top of that it was Bethesda's first time with the Fallout franchise, where as Obsidian was made of of people who made the first games, and likely had a larger budget since FO3 showed the success of the new(to fallout) First/Third person view. And do you think Bethesda is going to just throw out all the newer mechanics? They will take the good things from New Vegas, like weapon mods and wider variety of weapons, and use them in FO4, its not hard I mean does anybody really think they will use something other than GameBryo?

Also I would like to state that the weapon modding, the faction armor disguise, and hardcore mode, were all FO3 Mods, long before New Vegas was even in development. Great that its part of the base game, but its wasn't exactly all original ideas.

So when it happens How are we going to do this. Are we just going to dump everything here in this thread, or Create a new Thread to handle anything that comes from there.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Bump

www.fallout4.com has been switched over to DreamHost.... looks like they're getting ready for s*** to go down in the next hour! So hyped!

Less than an hour to go.

Less than an hour to go.

You may want to check the first post

You may want to check the first post

Yes but I'm hoping for a trailer and or a release date or something.

I can't believe its happening :D

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

Fallout 4 confirmed hyyyyyype!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm just here for the hype, and the radioactive monsters. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

20 minutes......

TAKE ALL OF MY FUCKING MONEY! ALL OF IT! I DONT FUCKING NEED IT JUST GIVE ME THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME. I FUCKING LOVE YOU BETHESDA, ERMAH-FUCKING-GERD JUST LET ME FUCKING WASTE THE REST OF MY LIFE PLAYING! I FUCKING NEED THIS!

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I am so hyped for this lol

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I am very excited for this. I personally enjoyed NV (especially its DLC) far more than 3. Yes the desert was more empty than 3's mostly city based environment but the story is WAY better, the science DLC (name escapes me) was amazing as well.

3 minutes....