Iron Man Edition Galaxy S6 is here

UltraNeonGaming

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/25/iron-man-edition-galaxy-s6-edge/

Galaxy-S6-edge-Iron-Man-Limited-Edition.

Quote from Engadget:

"With Samsung being an active promoter of Marvel's latest Avengers movie, it's no surprise to see the tech giant releasing some sort of special edition product to sweeten the deal. Why yes, it's an Iron Man limited edition Galaxy S6 Edge with matching red-and-gold color theme! This 64GB device is quite a looker, and the special package even comes with an "arc reactor" wireless charger, but you'll have to make do with Google Now instead of the more entertaining J.A.R.V.I.S. Here's the real bad news, though: right now Samsung is only releasing this phone in South Korea on May 27th, followed by China plus Hong Kong in June, so while you're searching for the earliest flights to Asia, feel free to keep yourselves entertained with the official unboxing video after the break."

I think that this S6 looks REALLY GOOD, the unboxing is also pretty special.

Some people might not like the look, But I think the red and gold goes really well with the S6.

This phone will only be available in select countries.

I think they should have used this as an opportunity to get rid of the horrible S-Voice and replace it with J.A.R.V.I.S

A red and gold phone with an Iron Man sticker on the back... Is this being marketed towards 12 year olds? I definitely would have liked that design 5 years ago.. Now? Not so much

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

AAMMAAZZIINGGGG!!! I agree, that'd top it off.

Computer ----- CPU: FX-6300 | Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz/CL9 | GPU: MSI R9 270X OC | Case: Corsair 760T Black | Storage: 2TB WD RE4 | PSU: EVGA 750W Bronze | Display: Acer 21.5" 1080P | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | OS: Triple boot - Arch Linux, Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X Mavericks

Other Possesions:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon on FamilyMobile, root/flash KitPop ---- Other phone: HTC One M7 Sprint Bad ESN, forgot the rom but root/flash 5.0.0 ---- Tablet: Hisense Sero 7 Pro, forgot the rom but root/flash 4.4.4

it looks so bad.....And the icons and theme make me cringe. Only a true blind (literally blind) diehard fan could want this.

A red and gold phone with an Iron Man sticker on the back... Is this being marketed towards 12 year olds? I definitely would have liked that design 5 years ago.. Now? Not so much

Hah. A lot of mature people like Iron Man and you know it.

Computer ----- CPU: FX-6300 | Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz/CL9 | GPU: MSI R9 270X OC | Case: Corsair 760T Black | Storage: 2TB WD RE4 | PSU: EVGA 750W Bronze | Display: Acer 21.5" 1080P | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | OS: Triple boot - Arch Linux, Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X Mavericks

Other Possesions:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon on FamilyMobile, root/flash KitPop ---- Other phone: HTC One M7 Sprint Bad ESN, forgot the rom but root/flash 5.0.0 ---- Tablet: Hisense Sero 7 Pro, forgot the rom but root/flash 4.4.4

this must be a Samsung edition edition...

Psh, fuck the phone, I want that box!! (the phone would be nice too :3)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Hah. A lot of mature people like Iron Man and you know it.

I love Iron Man, third favorite Marvel superhero. but they could have pulled off the design a lot better.

A darker, more subtle burgundy would have looked really nice, instead of the shouty red that is on it. With touches of gold trim here and there (maybe just the chamfered edges and bezel around camera gold?). And instead of the glaring Iron Man mask on the back, it would have been cool if they replaced the "Samsung" lettering on the top with "Iron Man" or something like that :D Or maybe make the phone predominantly gold with little bits of red? IDK, I just think it could have been made nicer. I feel like I would get REALLY tired of that design in a few days

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

eww, That looks really bad imo, but to be honest I think the s6 looks bad to begin with so meh. Glad I got the s5 when I did. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Love iron Man but seriously should have just been a color scheme, would have bought it if it didn't have that bloody face on the back!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I hate the face on the back, but otherwise love it. What a shame.

1341729291453_1562413.png

I had to sorry :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Minus the rear print, the red and gold accent theme gives a very strong Chinese New Year vibe.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I hate the face on the back, but otherwise love it. What a shame.

I feel just the same, It looks very out of place :/

I agree with Linus.. That face, why not the central reactor instead?

The included wireless charger looks like a central reactor, It doesn't light up unfortunately AFAIK

I consider people that buy this stuff on the same level as people that buy anime figures

6bae09bde6e30942113dd37a4f9ee032.jpg

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I liked the color scheme and the box, also the wireless charger is nice, but man, why did they put that iron head on the back?!

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

Well, you definitely sound like a 17-year-old. Or maybe even younger...

What a shame they put the face on the back. I really like the red and gold color scheme, and all the GUI tweaks can easily be changed back.

I consider people that buy this stuff on the same level as people that buy anime figures

You mean they do what they like despite some people being bigots, and they have a good enough income to live comfortably while also maintaining their hobby?

Yeah, that does sound like the same level as someone who will buy a really expensive smartphone and is willing to pay extra for it to be the color they want, despite people thinking it looks stupid.

You really hit the nail on the head there. ;)

I liked the previous leaked renders better. Without the Iron Man mask on the back.

I wouldn't buy this but it does look pretty cool.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/