[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

A total of 79 entries were made with 5 being null so in total there were 74 valid entries! 

All entries were tallied and numbered! The RNG gods have spoken and the winners are as stated below!

@TheProfosist (Sennheiser HD598)

@Oshino Shinobu (Audio Technica MSR7)

@Admire (Superlux HD668B)

@Daegun (Superlux HD668B)

Congratz to the winners! Looks like the RNG generator smiled upon you.

Don't forget to thank @wolfgang for his generous contribution for making this giveaway even better than planned!

Don't forget @Vitalius is going to be announcing the winners to his portion of the giveaway shortly!

Onwards to Gensokyo!

See I never win

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

tbh i was waiting for it to flash to like "FUCK YOU" or any similar things. But twas not a gif!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i dont always read the comments linus/crew get.

Why not follow me to get all my tweets directly?

:D :D :D

you just need to look harder it has to be in there

Looks like you were right...

Look at Ayayayayayaya flying overhead with her camera. There is a square hat on her head.

c4ee6a353b927c72951d07d171843a91f35c2250

See I never win

Not with that attitude you won't! Move forwards, not backwards.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not with that attitude you won't! Move forwards, not backwards.

I win just never anything luck based ;)

See I never win

Don't be sad ... 

Anyway , congrats to @TheProfosist @Oshino Shinobu @Admire @Daegun .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

See I never win

Nobody ever wins. then again what is winnning? How can winning be real if the prizes arent real?

916.jpg

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

It just kills me when I try and believe something and it didn't turn out as expected . So I decided to not believe anymore and take it to my own hands ( Yes , that transends to team work , I expect someone to delivered but they couldn't , so I have to do their part ... ) 

I never pray to RNGesus before ...

dontstopbelieving.jpg

Blarg

Why not follow me to get all my tweets directly?

:D :D :D

maybe i will

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

It's funny how people are already giving up when it's not fully finished. Don't forget Vitalius hasn't announced his winners yet. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

What is she holding in her hand ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I've decided to expand my part of the giveaway to 3 additional people. There will be two 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. 

Out of 69 potential people, that's 6/69 = ~8.9% chance to win. Good luck to everyone. 

I will announce winners in 12 hours. I'm at my step-dads and don't have my dice. 

It's funny how people are already giving up when it's not fully finished. Don't forget Vitalius hasn't announced his winners yet. 

Thank you.

It isn't over, until it's over.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've decided to expand my part of the giveaway to 3 additional people. There will be two 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. 

Out of 69 potential people, that's 6/69 = ~8.9% chance to win. Good luck to everyone. 

I will announce winners in 12 hours. I'm at my step-dads and don't have my dice. 

Thank you.

Wait ... Why do need dice ... ? Couldn't you use RNG ? 

Wait a minute. I entered this to enter @Vitalius's giveaway. I never expected to win lol

@MyInnerFred

Can I choose mystery door number 2? I already have a good set of headphones and want to still be able to be in Vitalius's drawing.

So recount!

Edit: Feel like I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth here. But the mystery of these unknown prizes is too enticing!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I won I won I won! I never win usually! So happy

thank you myinnerfred and Wolfgang!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

What is she holding in her hand ...

I dunno.

Thank you.

Doubling are we?

spice%20and%20wolf%20snapshot20090813004

Wait a minute. I entered this to enter @Vitalius's giveaway. I never expected to win lol

@MyInnerFred

Can I choose mystery door number 2? I already have a good set of headphones and want to still be able to be in Vitalius's drawing.

So recount!

A Curveball has been thrown.

Blarg

Congrats to the winners.

To anyone feeling down who didn't win, there's still one giveaway left. Don't give up just yet. Hell, you might win something in a future giveaway.

also is my original entry is also toward Vitalius' giveaway or do I need to make a separate post? I coulda sworn I entered both or do is it one giveaway entry?

giphy.gif

... that doesn't really work well as a statement lol

tsk tsk...just because you didn't win, doesn't mean you can take it out on my grammar or sentence structure:p

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

@MyInnerFred

So recount!

Edit: Feel like I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth here. But the mystery of these unknown prizes is too enticing!

I can take them c:  :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I dunno.  Doubling are we?

A Curveball has been thrown.

This giveaway has more twist and turns than barbed wire ... 

I can take them c:  :P

Now that wouldn't be fair now it is ... We must be civilize people ... ( I feel like a riot is coming . I'm out ) 

Now that wouldn't be fair now it is ... We must be civilize people ... ( I feel like a riot is coming . I'm out ) 

Never hurts to ask  ;)

Sorry mates one of the Superlux HD668B's belongs to @Charger!

tsk tsk...just because you didn't win, doesn't mean you can take it out on my grammar or sentence structure:p

but didn't I... lol