[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Wait a minute. I entered this to enter @Vitalius's giveaway. I never expected to win lol

@MyInnerFred

Can I choose mystery door number 2? I already have a good set of headphones and want to still be able to be in Vitalius's drawing.

So recount!

Edit: Feel like I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth here. But the mystery of these unknown prizes is too enticing!

Well to be fair, you did give hope to someone who hasn't won, so there's that.. I guess. Here have a like.

Well to be fair, you did give hope to someone who hasn't won, so there's that.. I guess. Here have a like.

Just wait for the punchline 20 minutes from now when I say I've changed my mind and actually do want the headphones. ;)

I'm just kidding of course

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

but didn't I... lol

Nooooooooo!

nah just kidding. congrats!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Just wait for the punchline 20 minutes from now when I say I've changed my mind and actually do want the headphones. ;)

I'm just kidding of course

Or your current headphones "accidentally" broke.  :P

To anyone feeling down who didn't win, there's still one giveaway left. Don't give up just yet. Hell, you might win something in a future giveaway.

also is my original entry is also toward Vitalius' giveaway or do I need to make a separate post? I coulda sworn I entered both or do is it one giveaway entry?

The entry post was for both giveaways. You are already entered into my giveaway.

Doubling are we?

Fitting image is fitting. Yes, doubling.

Wait a minute. I entered this to enter @Vitalius's giveaway. I never expected to win lol

@MyInnerFred

Can I choose mystery door number 2? I already have a good set of headphones and want to still be able to be in Vitalius's drawing.

So recount!

Edit: Feel like I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth here. But the mystery of these unknown prizes is too enticing!

Lol, love how that works out. 

I'm fine with it if Fred is. 

Trust me. You will love them. I promise. If you win, I mean.

Wait ... Why do need dice ... ? Couldn't you use RNG ? 

I could. I'm not. 

I do my giveaways by rolling my 10 sided Dungeons & Dragons die. I lay out the entries and assign them numbers, then roll either to see who wins what, or until there's only X number left (depends on the type of giveaway).

It's how I prefer to do it. If you don't like it, don't enter my giveaways ;). I promise the results will be fair as much as I promise not to use the winner's addresses to open new credit cards in their names. 

So... yeah. I promise it will be fair. Probably a bad example, but you know what I mean.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Somebody has a "sick" sense of humor. I'm very rarely get sick but I just puked for the third time in an hour... on the same morning as I win a pair of great headphones....extra bad news is that I'm off for 3 days so I will probably use my time off to be sick...going to bed now...going to have sweet headphone dreams to block out the pain.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The entry post was for both giveaways. You are already entered into my giveaway.

Fitting image is fitting. Yes, doubling.

Lol, love how that works out. 

I'm fine with it if Fred is. 

Trust me. You will love them. I promise. If you win, I mean.

I could. I'm not. 

I do my giveaways by rolling my 10 sided Dungeons & Dragons die. I lay out the entries and assign them numbers, then roll either to see who wins what, or until there's only X number left (depends on the type of giveaway).

It's how I prefer to do it. If you don't like it, don't enter my giveaways ;). I promise the results will be fair as much as I promise not to use the winner's addresses to open new credit cards in their names. 

So... yeah. I promise it will be fair. Probably a bad example, but you know what I mean.

you could just use a 100 sided die...

VwrCnOOm.jpg

you could just use a 100 sided die...

I forget the number, but I think it's after 23 that dice become unfair to roll. 

I don't know why, but apparently it's something to do with how they end up rolling with that kind of geometry. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A total of 79 entries were made with 5 being null so in total there were 74 valid entries! 

All entries were tallied and numbered! The RNG gods have spoken and the winners are as stated below!

@TheProfosist (Sennheiser HD598)

@Oshino Shinobu (Audio Technica MSR7)

@Admire (Superlux HD668B)

@Daegun (Superlux HD668B)

11287.gif

Looks like I have to buy headphones now... was postponing on buying one since there was a slight chance of winning  -_-

@Vitalius You didn't tell what you are giving away right?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Yes they are the "Noctua Headphones" Lol.... 

I wish I was at home right now, I would love to actually put a noctua logo on that headphone, please someone make this a thing xD

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

@Vitalius You didn't tell what you are giving away right?

Correct. 

Don't buy one yet. You might win headphones. You never know. Even I don't know what I'm giving away yet. 

Long story short: What I give away is related to who wins. It's complicated.No it's not. I just don't want to tell you how it works.

† Christian Member †

I could. I'm not. 

Wow ... That's actually clever ... I'm now more intrigued on this giveaway instead ... May Newton's third law of motion be with me ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Wow ... That's actually clever ... I'm now more intrigued on this giveaway instead ... May Newton's third law of motion be with me ...

I try to make my giveaways interesting. 

Here is a post detailing what I'll be doing for this giveaway, but it's for a different giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222349-vitalius-goodbye-for-now-game-giveaway-closed/?p=3054605

So that one was a battle of attrition. I'll be doing the same here. Last 6 standing win. If I somehow jump from >6 to <6, then I'll just remove whoever made it as winners and repeat until I have the right amount. We'll see.

After I have 6 people as winners, I'll do a separate roll after I reassign numbers from 1-6 with a 6 sided die to see how gets what prizes/places. Two 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. Lol, it's dumb, but eh. I'd rather do that than something like 6 places for winners. 

Enjoy reading the stories written in my old giveaway thread in the mean time: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222349-vitalius-goodbye-for-now-game-giveaway-closed/page-2

Page 1 of that thread gives a "Webpage not found 404" message. I'm so confused. The other 3 pages work fine. WTF.

† Christian Member †

Correct. 

Don't buy one yet. You might win headphones. You never know. Even I don't know what I'm giving away yet. 

Long story short: What I give away is related to who wins. It's complicated.No it's not. I just don't want to tell you how it works.

Yea, sure... But when is your giveaway ending?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I've decided to expand my part of the giveaway to 3 additional people. There will be two 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. 

Out of 69 potential people, that's 6/69 = ~8.9% chance to win. Good luck to everyone. 

I will announce winners in 12 hours. I'm at my step-dads and don't have my dice.

† Christian Member †

I try to make my giveaways interesting. 

Here is a post detailing what I'll be doing for this giveaway, but it's for a different giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222349-vitalius-goodbye-for-now-game-giveaway-closed/?p=3054605

So that one was a battle of attrition. I'll be doing the same here. Last 6 standing win. If I somehow jump from >6 to <6, then I'll just remove whoever made it as winners and repeat until I have the right amount. We'll see.

After I have 6 people as winners, I'll do a separate roll after I reassign numbers from 1-6 with a 6 sided die to see how gets what prizes/places. Two 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. Lol, it's dumb, but eh. I'd rather do that than something like 6 places for winners. 

Enjoy reading the stories written in my old giveaway thread in the mean time: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222349-vitalius-goodbye-for-now-game-giveaway-closed/page-2

Page 1 of that thread gives a "Webpage not found 404" message. I'm so confused. The other 3 pages work fine. WTF.

I need to get my notebook , I'm gonna write down every quote I find ... 

About 8 hours more .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I need to get my notebook , I'm gonna write down every quote I find ...

Oh, my bad. That's the "I have a dream. Tell me your dream." giveaway.

Here's the "I have a story. Tell me a story." giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/193254-giveaway-battlefield-4-tell-me-a-story/

And here's the "I have an Avatar. Show me an image related to it or found with it." giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179017-ccra3-populous-origin-giveaway/

† Christian Member †

Oh, my bad. That's the "I have a dream. Tell me your dream." giveaway.

Here's the "I have a story. Tell me a story." giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/193254-giveaway-battlefield-4-tell-me-a-story/

And here's the "I have an Avatar. Show me an image related to it or found with it." giveaway: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179017-ccra3-populous-origin-giveaway/

Jesus , how many giveaway did you do ... 

The dream giveaway still have great quotes btw ... 

Jesus , how many giveaway did you do ... 

The dream giveaway still have great quotes btw ...

I've been on the forum for around 2.5 years (joined January of 2013), and I've done 3-4 giveaways I think.

So, not a lot, given the time I've been here. The other giveaways have been for games. This will be for computer hardware. Among other things.

Good to know. :)

† Christian Member †

I've been on the forum for around 2.5 years (joined January of 2013), and I've done 3-4 giveaways I think.

So, not a lot, given the time I've been here. The other giveaways have been for games. This will be for computer hardware. Among other things.

Good to know. :)

What's this conputer hardware you speak of ... You probably won't reveal it anyway ... 

I'm taking the Myers Briggs test , but the damn page won't load ...

What's this conputer hardware you speak of ... You probably won't reveal it anyway ... 

I'm taking the Myers Briggs test , but the damn page won't load ...

I don't know yet. We'll find out when the people win.

I am a popular guy. I tend to do that to pages. /joke

† Christian Member †

Contest aside it was an interesting topic.  Nice to see other peoples favourites and get the occasional reason why they like them.

Plus reaffirming that my preferences in anime are moar better den urs is kewl too.  Some choices were just funny.

chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai-06-dekomor

[insert your favorite anime is shit meme here]