Black Ops 3 Trailer Revealed

asim1999

My relationship to Activision can be summed up as the same as Sherlock's relationship with Jude Law in this parody:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

jesus, this game hasn't changed a bit since MW2

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

So.... Battlefield?

yea Battlefield is the best shooter franchise

Do I look like Im fucking trolling? Are you blind? .. This is TERRIBLE trailer, HORRIBLE presentation of the next call of duty. It looks WAY BEYOND horrible. 

Hell fuck.. Im waiting for Star Wars Battlefront you bloody fanboy 12 year old kids.

Haha what?

yea Battlefield is the best shooter franchise

HA! MP wise, sure Battlefield is better than COD but I still wouldn't call it the best. Give me classic Unreal Tournament any day over that stuff. Single player wise COD is miles a head.

Hhhhhhmmm... Not sure what to make of this. I liked AW even though it got boring pretty fast... Not placing any bets on it buuuuut looks quite fun. Like Titan fall without the Titan fall. :P

Also, come on treyarch/sledgehammer/infiniti ward, still using the ancient engine? You have a three year cycle, which should give enough time to Dev a new engine.

- snip-

I might like CoD if the kill time wasn't so damn fast

The thing about this kind of fast paced shooter is that it screams Arena style game balance, kill time like Unreal or Quake, the way it is in CoD right now is way too freaking fast for the parkour and movement mechanics to really be fun or explored.

Also, I know it's CoD, but nobody here has played it, and it does NOT look like the other CoD games before Ghosts. So please stop jumping on the hate ship, makes you look really freaking stupid and without a decent opinion of your own. I mean I didn't enjoy the last few games either but still, give it a chance before calling it crap.

So, who are getting Liberated this time?

HA! MP wise, sure Battlefield is better than COD but I still wouldn't call it the best. Give me classic Unreal Tournament any day over that stuff. Single player wise COD is miles a head.

Battlefield are among the top multiplayer fps games out there.

Single player wise, Halo, That story...replay value is there imo.

Yes battlefield has terrible single player aside from Bad company 1-2

Unreal, fun times a great arena shooter but that's about it, I don't remember much about the later ones.

jesus, this game hasn't changed a bit since MW2

It has. Eveb between MW2 and BLOPS2 you can feel differences and AW felt really fresh and fun. It's not massive "this is a completely different experience" changes but they are there.

Hhhhhhmmm... Not sure what to make of this. I liked AW even though it got boring pretty fast... Not placing any bets on it buuuuut looks quite fun. Like Titan fall without the Titan fall. :P

Also, come on treyarch/sledgehammer/infiniti ward, still using the ancient engine? You have a three year cycle, which should give enough time to Dev a new engine.

For how old the engine is AW looked pretty decent but yeah they really need a new one. Hopefully the Infinity Ward title will introduce a new one.

Do I look like Im fucking trolling? Are you blind? .. This is TERRIBLE trailer, HORRIBLE presentation of the next call of duty. It looks WAY BEYOND horrible. 

Hell fuck.. Im waiting for Star Wars Battlefront you bloody fanboy 12 year old kids.

Because Battlefront is gonna be the best game ever.

Nah, that would be Ghosts, followed by MW3.

Lol!! more like black ops 1 followed by AW followed by Ghosts. MW3 was a great game!

True, i have an uncle who was a big MW3 and Black Ops player on the 360, said that he quit cos it get boring after those 2 games 

Me and my friend where big MW3 co-op fans (Level 50 =D)

After that we went to BO2,Zombies are fuuun but we got booor... after lot of playing 

So we hardly play anything together anymore now a days 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Lol!! more like black ops 1 followed by AW followed by Ghosts. MW3 was a great game!

:lol: Ghosts was the worst. Ever. Period. MW3 is still the buggiest piece of shit to release. Advanced Warfare is flat out bland. Black Ops 1 actually had a good story to it, and the multiplayer only had problems with Ghost. That's it.

Let me summarize MW3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coYmtPuaL3E

:lol: Ghosts was the worst. Ever. Period. MW3 is still the buggiest piece of shit to release. Advanced Warfare is flat out bland. Black Ops 1 actually had a good story to it, and the multiplayer only had problems with Ghost. That's it.

Let me summarize MW3:

I have never seen or had issue's with MW3 but i play on console so maybe that's why? AW is just full of inaccurate ping readings and bs lag compensation. Ghosts was buggy e.g not re spawning when someone got your tags in S&R and joining a game and spectating as a 7th player. BlackOps 1 was just shit the whole game mechanic was just no and forget Quick zooming. I think your the only person i've ever met who thinks Black Ops 1 was good besides it's Zombies which was definitely second best to W@W.

I have never seen or had issue's with MW3 but i play on console so maybe that's why?

You think I didn't? The game was a fucking mess. Ask anyone that's put any amount of hours in to it. It was broken across the board.

AW is just full of inaccurate ping readings and bs lag compensation.

Congratulations, the game is still boring to play because there's nothing to it.

Ghosts was buggy e.g not re spawning when someone got your tags in S&R and joining a game and spectating as a 7th player.

And let's not forget the story hype. It was crap. And multiplayer's beautiful lag system from MW3.

BlackOps 1 was just shit the whole game mechanic was just no and forget Quick zooming. I think your the only person i've ever met who thinks Black Ops 1 was good besides it's Zombies which was definitely second best to W@W.

"The whole game mechanic"

How do you come to that conclusion? Because the game mechanics weren't change in Blops 1 from the previous ~10 games. They all run and play the same. So explain that bullshittery to me. Second, you're one of the very FEW people that says BO1 is bad. The only problems people had was multiplayer with Ghost and occasionally the Famas/AK-47. But everything else was usable. The story was fan-fucking-tastic, and zombies was great. Maybe you're just complaining because you're bad at the game with its "shit mechanics?"

After watching the trailer, it looks like "Call of Duty: Crysis 3".

battlefront-features.jpg

Alright ffs let's clear this up because I've seen this chart everywhere since the trailer and half of it is just wrong.

1) Nowhere have they ever stated 8 maps! we will get 4 planets on release yes, but people who were invited to see the actual gameplay talk of 3-4 maps per planet ergo 12-16 maps

2) 32 v 32 was only on pc, so the only place that's getting a downgrade is on pc. And for many a game mode in bf4 64 players is already too many

3) yes no space battles...but they weren't all that great as people paint them to be in the SWBF2 anyway (MY OPINION HERE)

4)fine you're correct again...

5) Dice will do their normal dlc stuff, probably 60 dollars for premium so $12 per pack with each pack containing 4 maps. I am perfectly fine with that value.

6) original battlefront had no campaign....just a bunch of AI killing missions

7)no ok...

8) no...

9) 2 heroes revealed, plenty more promised by developers. Dice has never been one to shy away from class specialization, I am sure we will see plenty of guns and gadgets but again, nothing is confirmed

10) Plenty are confirmed playable. And they have already said there are more

11) who wants to fight AI anyway? this is all about dat multiplayer, that is what dice does best, so let them do it at full capacity.

12) I don't see the problem...

Alright ffs let's clear this up because I've seen this chart everywhere since the trailer and half of it is just wrong.

1) Nowhere have they ever stated 8 maps! we will get 4 planets on release yes, but people who were invited to see the actual gameplay talk of 3-4 maps per planet ergo 12-16 maps

2) 32 v 32 was only on pc, so the only place that's getting a downgrade is on pc. And for many a game mode in bf4 64 players is already too many

3) yes no space battles...but they weren't all that great as people paint them to be in the SWBF2 anyway (MY OPINION HERE)

4)fine you're correct again...

5) Dice will do their normal dlc stuff, probably 60 dollars for premium so $12 per pack with each pack containing 4 maps. I am perfectly fine with that value.

6) original battlefront had no campaign....just a bunch of AI killing missions

7)no ok...

8) no...

9) 2 heroes revealed, plenty more promised by developers. Dice has never been one to shy away from class specialization, I am sure we will see plenty of guns and gadgets but again, nothing is confirmed

10) Plenty are confirmed playable. And they have already said there are more

11) who wants to fight AI anyway? this is all about dat multiplayer, that is what dice does best, so let them do it at full capacity.

12) I don't see the problem...

10)

Oh I'm just putting that up as a reminder (while it's not 100% correct) that the new Battlefront game is not going to live up to expectations and let a lot of people down because:

ea.jpg

So, who are getting Liberated this time?

to be fair the last game that was merica saves something was mw3, blops 2 was merica vs terrorists, ghost was merica vs a unified latin america fighting in their own soil as the underdog and AW was the world vs a private mega corp

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

to be fair the last game that was merica saves something was mw3, blops 2 was merica vs terrorists, ghost was merica vs a unified latin america fighting in their own soil as the underdog and AW was the world vs a private mega corp

Ah...alright, wonder what's next.

COD Zombies, and now COD Robots. That's sooooo original. Not.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Ah...alright, wonder what's next.

we don't know, a couple article talking about SP have come out, but all of them talk gameplay, zero details on the story other that is the future and that blops 2 story influences this one like any sequel does, essentially nothing

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here