Black Ops 3 Trailer Revealed

asim1999

You think I didn't? The game was a fucking mess. Ask anyone that's put any amount of hours in to it. It was broken across the board.

I was at 20th prestige in under 7 days so i did play it a fair bit and clearly had a completely different experience to you.

And let's not forget the story hype. It was crap. And multiplayer's beautiful lag system from MW3.

God, people are never going to let the fish go are they lol.

"The whole game mechanic"

How do you come to that conclusion? Because the game mechanics weren't change in Blops 1 from the previous ~10 games. They all run and play the same. So explain that bullshittery to me. Second, you're one of the very FEW people that says BO1 is bad. The only problems people had was multiplayer with Ghost and occasionally the Famas/AK-47. But everything else was usable. The story was fan-fucking-tastic, and zombies was great. Maybe you're just complaining because you're bad at the game with its "shit mechanics?"

My bad i men't gun mechanic. Honestly couldn't give two shits about campaign, i buy games to play online and rank up. Eh 1.46k/d not amazing but i wouldn't say i was bad. But it's obvious by your statement "your one of the very few people that says BO1 is bad" that Pc gamers and Console gamers have very different views on things.

My bad i men't gun mechanic. Honestly couldn't give two shits about campaign, i buy games to play online and rank up. Eh 1.46k/d not amazing but i wouldn't say i was bad. But it's obvious by your statement "your one of the very few people that says BO1 is bad" that Pc gamers and Console gamers have very different views on things.

YOU PLAY BLACK OPS FOR THE CAMPAIGN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU PLAY BLACK OPS FOR THE CAMPAIGN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

PEOPLE KEEP ON BUYING THE NEXT COD WHICH IS A CLONE OF THE LAST, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Yeah sorry but I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of "same shit, different toilet".

It looks like rehashed crap and I'm not interested. Really disappointed with Treyarch, usually they do pretty good at starting something new, but this is just shit.

Now excuse me while I go back to playing CoD4!

Not even going to bother explaining my point of view because I know there are going to be bandwagon haters questioning me and critising MY OPINION. 

+1 to everyone who doesn't blindly hate CoD. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Wish they would stop going into the future with these games. I guess having it in the future is suppose to make it more fresh, but at this point there are so many future based games that going back to WW2 would actually be fresher  :wacko:

Ugh, was really hoping for a MW2 or WAW remaster.. two of some of the greatest CODS ruined by 1337 53XY H4CK5  :(

junker build in the making

Wish they would stop going into the future with these games. I guess having it in the future is suppose to make it more fresh, but at this point there are so many future based games that going back to WW2 would actually be fresher  :wacko:

A good WW2 shooter would be fun to see again or maybe even if they took it further into the future, like 100-200 years or so. Would be great to see either COD or Battlefield get away from modern or near future weapons.

speaking of other things, am i the only one that thinks the graphics look worst that AW?, it could be they used console footage and AW was PC on trailers but the textures look horrendous vs AW :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

speaking of other things, am i the only one that thinks the graphics look worst that AW?, it could be they used console footage and AW was PC on trailers but the textures look horrendous vs AW :/

Looks about the same as AW to me. Though I didn't pay too close attention to how it looked so maybe it is a bit worse.

Well I guess this will be another one to add to my collection,I have bought everyone of the COD Series and I will continue to buy any new COD game that comes out..

Not even going to bother explaining my point of view because I know there are going to be bandwagon haters questioning me and critising MY OPINION. 

+1 to everyone who doesn't blindly hate CoD. 

I really really really hope they don't do an exo-suit thing in Zombies. Or at least if they do, implement it well.

I really really really hope they don't do an exo-suit thing in Zombies. Or at least if they do, implement it well.

was it bad in AW? the very few footage is saw of it looks fun

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I got to play it a bit at a friends, I hated it. I got annoyed on Origins with the different kinds of zombies but AW does it worse with all the different types and the exo-movement doesn't actually help you all that much. It's too clunky of a system to work properly.

Please for the love of God no Exo-Zombies, SP and MP I'm fine with, but bloody hell, not Zombies. 

Downing in Exo-Zombies has less to do about messing up and failing and more about *insert insults towards EMZs here*, there's just a lack of skill and depth in at least Outbreak imo, PC still aint got the 2nd DLC map pack so I haven't played Infection. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Please for the love of God no Exo-Zombies, SP and MP I'm fine with, but bloody hell, not Zombies. 

Downing in Exo-Zombies has less to do about messing up and failing and more about *insert insults towards EMZs here*, there's just a lack of skill and depth in at least Outbreak imo, PC still aint got the 2nd DLC map pack so I haven't played Infection. 

I'd still rather not have any exo-suit type movement in the first place. It removes a lot of skill factors in gameplay in my opinion.

Might be fun for the first 10 minutes, but after a while it just becomes a grind and struggle. 

I got to play it a bit at a friends, I hated it. I got annoyed on Origins with the different kinds of zombies but AW does it worse with all the different types and the exo-movement doesn't actually help you all that much. It's too clunky of a system to work properly.

I found that Origins was amazing, there really is only the normal Zombie and Panzer, the ancient guys really don't do anything other than take down the generators, which pretty much just give you a free Max Ammo. 

But the EMZs and Exploding ones are fked, same goes for the Dogs. 

I'd still rather not have any exo-suit type movement in the first place. It removes a lot of skill factors in gameplay in my opinion.

I very much think the opposite, allowing the player to avoid enemy fire makes it so that the player needs better aim, thus widening the skill gap. 
There is a whole playlist that removes the exos as well, though on PC you'd never find one such lobby. 

I found that Origins was amazing, there really is only the normal Zombie and Panzer, the ancient guys really don't do anything other than take down the generators, which pretty much just give you a free Max Ammo. 

But the EMZs and Exploding ones are fked, same goes for the Dogs. 

I very much think the opposite, allowing the player to avoid enemy fire makes it so that the player needs better aim, thus widening the skill gap. 
There is a whole playlist that removes the exos as well, though on PC you'd never find one such lobby. 

Yeah but it usually led to a cluster fuck in the later rounds and all it did was irritate me to no end, AW was worse in that regard.

I don't like them because it removes some skill in choosing a good path and having to deal with your decision when you get in to an engagement.

Black Ops 3 looks like a combo of the last game with augments (no exo suits) thrown in... :rolleyes: Mmm, like (Deus Ex). 

So far I'm not impressed. 

Yeah but it usually led to a cluster fuck in the later rounds and all it did was irritate me to no end, AW was worse in that regard.

I don't like them because it removes some skill in choosing a good path and having to deal with your decision when you get in to an engagement.

Trust me, it increases the skill, getting to an area of the map quicker than another opponent that isn't using the exo as efficiently gives you an advantage, and that doesn't decrease the amount of skill needed. 

I'll give you an example. 

If I see some guy about 20-30 metres away, I'd boost up and to the left to get a higher point of elevation, then proceed to slide boost and boost jump to pick him off. Even if he is using his exo as well I can do another slide or side boost to get a clear line of sight. 

In a gunfight it can save you or kill you, if you have bad aim than you're better of drop shotting the guy than boosting around and not being able to track them. On the other hand if you have better aim than the opposing player than jump boosting side boosting will give you an advantage. If you're about to die than boosting in another direction (left or right) for cover, backwards for some distance, up onto another ledge for a short break and elevation, slamming down through a pane of glass, all ways for you to avoid contact for a brief period of time. 

Seriously, I've played enough hours in this game to know how to use and when to use the exo, and thus I know that it does not decrease the amount of skill needed. 

Doing more things at once (boosting and firing) and having good map knowledge is not how skill needed is decreased. 

Trust me, it increases the skill, getting to an area of the map quicker than another opponent that isn't using the exo as efficiently gives you an advantage, and that doesn't decrease the amount of skill needed. 

I'll give you an example. 

If I see some guy about 20-30 metres away, I'd boost up and to the left to get a higher point of elevation, then proceed to slide boost and boost jump to pick him off. Even if he is using his exo as well I can do another slide or side boost to get a clear line of sight. 

In a gunfight it can save you or kill you, if you have bad aim than you're better of drop shotting the guy than boosting around and not being able to track them. On the other hand if you have better aim than the opposing player than jump boosting side boosting will give you an advantage. If you're about to die than boosting in another direction (left or right) for cover, backwards for some distance, up onto another ledge for a short break and elevation, slamming down through a pane of glass, all ways for you to avoid contact for a brief period of time. 

Seriously, I've played enough hours in this game to know how to use and when to use the exo, and thus I know that it does not decrease the amount of skill needed. 

Doing more things at once (boosting and firing) and having good map knowledge is not how skill needed is decreased. 

I completely understand where you're coming from, but I don't like playing a game in that style. Just my personal preference.

I completely understand where you're coming from, but I don't like playing a game in that style. Just my personal preference.

-snip-

It does increase the skill gap but it also gives a massive advantage to those with good internet. AW's fast time to kill and exo movements coupled with the online peaker's advantage is broken.

I wish they would go back to the old COD formula. Same maps, same guns, same mechanics just with a new look.

It does increase the skill gap but it also gives a massive advantage to those with good internet. AW's fast time to kill and exo movements coupled with the online peaker's advantage is broken.

I wish they would go back to the old COD formula. Same maps, same guns, same mechanics just with a new look.

It wouldn't be hard to create maps that don't have ABC pathing on them. Creates more effort needed to spawn trap in a sense. And it allows more variety in gameplay.

Actually, I do agree with such, because there have been an unlimited amount of times (I have played for more than 300 hours...) where I have boosted around a corner but I'd still die.

Though, if such happens than the same people hating on AW for the exos and such will hate it for being a Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V. People still think CoD is a copy paste, I'd like to know a gaming series that isn't with their logic. 

The only time I'd like this to happen is if CoD4, MW2 and MW3 were to be bundled together, all remastered, like Halo has done with the Master Chief Collection.

Also a collection of BO, BO2, and the new BO3 I think would be awesome.