Star Wars Battlefront Trailer

SuperPug

1sec, WHY A PS4 LOGO this game is meant to be for everyone EA, I don't wanna see any branding 

EDIT: Pre Order to get exclusive content ?

Seems like this game will suck :(

Also think that the gameplay itself won't be even close to that, the whole game kinda feels to much like BF, don't know why 

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Over a decade on and Stormtroppers still can't hit shit xD

They've done a very good job on the audio IMO, although I don't really like the voice giving orders... it just doesn't sound right to me. Looks pretty as hell though. 

Holy fuck i'm excited. 

Just pre-ordered i'm so excited. Coming from someone who never pre-orders, I have really high expectations. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I just shit my pants. man that 2 times in 2 days.

also graphics looks amazing. I can't wait to destroy my gpu !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

That looks to be pre-rendered with the game engine vs acutal gameplay footage. Still looks like it could be an awesome time. Loved the old games and hope it lives up to the hype.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Battlefront 2 on my PS2 was amazeballs.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

That looks to be pre-rendered with the game engine vs acutal gameplay footage. Still looks like it could be an awesome time. Loved the old games and hope it lives up to the hype.

Yup says "Not actual gameplay" at the end lol, still looks frickn cool though just hope it plays better than the old ones ;)

well. that's definately not PS4 graphics.

Just pre-ordered i'm so excited. Coming from someone who never pre-orders, I have really high expectations. 

why would you do this to yourself? It's freaking EA, you'll be disappointed. Never buy EA/Ubisoft at launch

now all i want is a mode where you can play as jedi/sith and i might buy it.

now all i want is a mode where you can play as jedi/sith and i might buy it.

You can play as Darth and likely Luke but thats about it. 

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THERE IS NO SPLIT SCREEN, OR GALACTIC CONQUEST I AM GOING TO CRY. 
This better not be Battlefield Star Wars Skin. It should be Battlefront II but better graphics, more mechanics, and such,it should be its own game, not another Battlefield

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

This better be Battlefront III and not Battlefield 6 or Call Of Duty 16.

EA, if you f*** this up, you're gonna get lynched.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Looks promising, DICE stockholm has made some decent stuff in the past.

And i don't see why everyone's worried about EA when EA has relatively little influence with DICE.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I thought it was gonna be a gameplay reveal :^/

I've always looked at DICE trailers/teasers and thought, "haha none of this shit ever happens lol" It looks super badass as always though.

Quick question: Who the heck played Battlefront for the multiplayer? It's a really foreign concept to me

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Quick question: Who the heck played Battlefront for the multiplayer? It's a really foreign concept to me

Are you really that dense?