Star Wars Battlefront Trailer

SuperPug

Lost all interest when they said no space battles.

Lost all interest when they said no space battles.

Wait,you are kidding me right?

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

They should do something at least like Renegade squadron, where you can go into space from a land battle, Space battles were probably one of the most fun things about the game.

I'm guessing they won't to Galactic conquest either since it won't be able to have space battles. Honestly I am starting to like this game less and less

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

It's not only space battles. 

No single player campaing (but there will be some 1 or 2 player missions). I can somewhat live with that.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-campaign-mode-for-star-wars-battlefront/1100-6426716/

It's known for a long time there will be no clone wars. And for me the best part; and I quote:

The answer might be found in the name of a new mode: Walker Battle. These are the largest conflicts in Battlefront, hosting a maximum of 40 players, and the name implies that the walker is the focal point of the conflict.

The hype is fading away...

Oh yes, and only 4 planets (with Jakku dlc) coming later, but even if they make like 6 maps on each planet, thats just... not cool EA

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

No space battles, 4 planets, no campaign, and no clone wars or anything from the prequels. I know some people don't like the prequels but arguably that was the time when they had the coolest weapons and best battles between enormous armies. Imagine a Jedi army, or a clone legion. A missed opportunity that was core to the original battlefront series. I can't believe EA are only focusing on the trilogy and doing so badly. Republic Commando showed how elite the clones were, imagine playing as them instead of the stormtroopers who were just recruits and not very good. 

EA have seriously messed this one up, I just hope they try and see sense and introduce those features. 

I like how it says in-engine footage(what it's capable of doing) and then says "NOT GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE" at the end. Downgraded graphics confirmed. Damn consoles holding back this amazing engine. 

We've all been EA'd with their awesome marketing skills. Let's all message EA and tell them what we want!

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

My interest hasn't improved.  You've seen one star wars game related trailer you've seen em all..   Would've rather seen actual gameplay

Looks amazing can't wait :D
I hope the actual game will look like this on PC.

RTX2070OC 

Are you really that dense?

Yeah I guess so because I never played online on the PS2, why the hostility..?

I was pretty engrossed in galactic conquest and campaign for battlefront 2

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

1sec, WHY A PS4 LOGO this game is meant to be for everyone EA, I don't wanna see any branding 

EDIT: Pre Order to get exclusive content ?

Seems like this game will suck :(

Also think that the gameplay itself won't be even close to that, the whole game kinda feels to much like BF, don't know why 

Pre Order get free dlc a week early before everyone else gets the free dlc.

Has someone taken your faith?

Its real, the pain you feel. 

Ugh $60 Q_Q 

Guess I'll wait until it's closer to being released to decide if I want it.

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502