Experiences with non-techies

5 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

How to North Korea :%BB%F5%B7%CE%B3%AA%BF%C2%B0%D4%C0%D3%B1%download.jpg

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 minutes ago, RahulR said:

download.jpg

Playing Underground 2 while on the toilet. Nice.

those memes !!!

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 hours ago, BingoFishy said:

Capture.PNG

Ha! If that were to be the case, I would buy it in a hearbeat. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

2 hours ago, RahulR said:

I CANT STOP LAUGHING MAN THAT EXPRESSION

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

this kid.

I just noticed something....

He had a 970. Guess what card he bought?

A freaking reference rx 480: 

I don't think I can stop facepalming

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

15 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

I just noticed something....

He had a 970. Guess what card he bought?

A freaking reference rx 480: 

I don't think I can stop facepalming

*cries*

And this is why, people perceive us 13 year olds as fucking dumbasses. 

I mean most are but the *gets dragged off my soap box*

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, DeezNoNos said:

I CANT STOP LAUGHING MAN THAT EXPRESSION

I know, this is So So So Dumb  !

6 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I can't tell if a cable monster is trying to eat him or if he's drowning in a sea of cables.  lol

But, we know he has a Big Problem :D . LOL

13 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I think it mostly does thank you.  

When I'd gotten the GTX 960 I have in my secondary desktop I got the 4GB version instead of the 2GB.  Hopefully this means I chose the better option.  

Btw do you know if the 960 had the same 3.5GB/.5GB thing that the 970 has?

Nope, the 960 doesn't have the same issue.

I'm not very familiar with the specifics on why the 970 has that issue, but I know it has to do with something about Maxwell when you disable some CUDA cores, and since the 960 is the full gp106 die it wouldn't have that problem.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

*cries*

And this is why, people perceive us 13 year olds as fucking dumbasses. 

I mean most are but the *gets dragged off my soap box*

Being 13 doesn't automatically make you a dumbass.  It just means you have to put a little extra thought into decisions you make so you make good ones. 

My impression of you is that you have a good head on your shoulders so I bet you'll do pretty well.  ?

Unlike the case of "Mr. bought a good GPU but bad CPU for gaming why is nothing working right?!" who moved on to add "who replaced a 970 with a card that performs essentially the same but why am I still screwed?!" to his title.  lol

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Being 13 doesn't automatically make you a dumbass.  It just means you have to put a little extra thought into decisions you make so you make good ones. 

My impression of you is that you have a good head on your shoulders so I bet you'll do pretty well.  ?

Unlike the case of "Mr. bought a good GPU but bad CPU for gaming why is nothing working right?!" who moved on to add "who replaced a 970 with a card that performs essentially the same but why am I still screwed?!" to his title.  lol

Tbh I don't think a bit extra at all. In fact I just randomly type shit and hope for the best. 

Compaired to my class, I'm "smart"

c:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Tbh I don't think a bit extra at all. In fact I just randomly type shit and hope for the best. 

Compaired to my class, I'm "smart"

c:

Maybe you just have better instincts?  ?

Either way you seem better than most people around your age that I encounter.  

Most I know act like they've got eveything figured out, are experts on everything, and in general have huge attitude problems that irritate me to no end.  

You seem much nicer though.    

PC Master Race funny gif on 9gag:

http://9gag.com/gag/aZpgvD3?ref=android

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

2 minutes ago, User1868 said:

PC Master Race funny gif on 9gag:

http://9gag.com/gag/aZpgvD3?ref=android

Oh yeah, PC MASTERRACE FTW !!!

2 minutes ago, RahulR said:

Found this aswell: 

13312782_637434163087809_3166744211246618129_n.jpg

Well, Poor People !!!

"Do you know what a Tablet is ???"computerluvr03.jpg

Found this :635913300815002308-1635763955_technology

26 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Maybe you just have better instincts?  ?

Either way you seem better than most people around your age that I encounter.  

Most I know act like they've got eveything figured out, are experts on everything, and in general have huge attitude problems that irritate me to no end.  

You seem much nicer though.    

;) 

i don't really fit in anywhere at my school. Idk i guess. The kids around here are really retarded :P 

i mean -- 720p YouTube on a 4K tv. 

I'm more Down to earth and know I'm going to always fuck up c: and not pretend I'm not going to 

and just not care. 

Attitude is something i slowly worked on since I was really young. I used to get really mad really easy and now I'm too chill and almost never get mad, unless some bullshit happens. The next thing I need to do is to stop swearing for me. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

16 minutes ago, themctipers said:

;) 

i don't really fit in anywhere at my school. Idk i guess. The kids around here are really retarded :P 

i mean -- 720p YouTube on a 4K tv. 

I'm more Down to earth and know I'm going to always fuck up c: and not pretend I'm not going to 

and just not care. 

Attitude is something i slowly worked on since I was really young. I used to get really mad really easy and now I'm too chill and almost never get mad, unless some bullshit happens. The next thing I need to do is to stop swearing for me. 

You know what mate, you are actually the 13 year old i know u isnt cancer.

Thought u were 17 tho

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------