Post your knives thread!

Slash003

Hello.

Well here I decided to see what kind of knives everybody has so I made a thread for it. Post your knives and recent things you done with them if you'd like. I recently made a lego balisong trainer so here's that  http://imgur.com/ARuNPSs&IfA29Gy&SJy1mGA#0.ThenI have one of these   LMKphone.jpg and one of these REC0206__11302_zoom.jpg and lastly one of these 1217_h_lg.png

What kind of knives do you guys have?

.............. Why?

Next. Post your full automatic assault rifles oline?

I have kitchen knifes.

A butter knife. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

4572-csgo_tknife02.png

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I'm very tempted to purchase a Karambit from Honshu, just because it looks cool and I might collect other knives after, but I don't really have any use for them.

Do you think it's worth the 40 dollars + 25 shipping? (from america to the netherlands)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I have one in the multitool and two little blades on the cable crimper, don't really need more than that.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

.............. Why?

I have kitchen knifes.

Knives are often seen as collectors items, with no intention to use them to harm anything/anyone. (and self defense in "Murica)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Well at least it's origonal.

This is my toolkit, you can guess what I do.

post-184582-0-30552800-1428921390_thumb.

12" victrinox

12"ish global

Mundial boning knife

mundial pull apart scissors

Misc offset carving knife.

a pair of victrinox filleting knives.

Sabatier cleaver.

Love this bad boy.

Buttered so much bread with it you would not believe. Reliable as hell.

post-130253-0-31386300-1428921582.jpg

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

*inb4 CS:GO knives*

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

.............. Why?

I have kitchen knifes.

Kitchen knives can be gorgeous :3

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have a Leatherman multi-tool. It's pretty neat, retains a nice sharp edge too.

I've always wanted a Kabar, but eh.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Well at least it's origonal.

This is my toolkit, you can guess what I do.

12" victrinox

12"ish global

Mundial boning knife

mundial pull apart scissors

Misc offset carving knife.

a pair of victrinox filleting knives.

Sabatier cleaver.

I know you're a chef, but all I can think of is Dexter Morgan for some reason haha.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Knives are often seen as collectors items, with no intention to use them to harm anything/anyone. (and self defense in "Murica)

There are at the very least just as many people who carry them around with the intention to use em for "self-defense" as their are collectors.

It's a gray area. Unless, you're leaving them at home in cases or using them on camping trips. It's just dangerous imo.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

@Slash003 Hey I have a similar Kabar. Mine's got the black handle though. Needs to be sharpened again though, too much boxwork has dulled it a bit. 

1211Detail.png

There are at the very least just as many people who carry them around with the intention to use em for "self-defense" as their are collectors.

It's a gray area. Unless, you're leaving them at home in cases or using them on camping trips. It's just dangerous imo.

A pencil can put your eye out just as easily. Being scared of something only increases your chances of getting hurt because you're more likely to do something stupid with it.

My Rambo II bowie knife, custom made ACB-90 (very poor quality). Some other random knives from ebay and my compound bow :P

839d741d49.JPG

A human body is flesh and muscle, pretty much anything a little bit pointy can penetrate you with enough force.

I don't see the problems with wearing knives, especially in America, where there are places as Flint (Michigan) where you're gonna need to use that knife pretty much every day.

If I were to buy a knife i wouldn't wear it anywhere anyways.

My Rambo II bowie knife, custom made ACB-90 (very poor quality). Some other random knives from ebay and my compound bow :P

I'm really not a fan of serration that large because it catches on things easier. :P

I have a Spyderco Bug knife for one my keychain. Because you don't need a combat knife for cutting boxes and such (it would probably look cooler though :P).

spyderco-bug-ss-plain-edge-SPC133P-d3.jp

Any of you guys have the Porsche knives? :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Any of you guys have the Porsche knives? :)

Porsche makes knives..? I'd never buy one. I can tell right off the bat I wouldn't. :lol:

Wait, do you mean the car company or another?

Porsche makes knives..? I'd never buy one. I can tell right off the bat I wouldn't. :lol:

Porsche even *designed* mini-fridges.