LGBT community

carguy86
7 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I had a VM of a very early build of windows 10 back in the day, it was really nice then, but Microsoft fucked it up. 

I had like a mid development install of Windows 10, I forget the build number but it was like a couple months before the final builds of W10.

But I can't seem to find images of that UCG Windows 9 or early builds of 10.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Why did you summon the great Archmage Luke? You might get torched like @Comic_Sans_MS. ?

I like what I know about @Slick and completely understood (and agreed with) his response to being treated like eye candy.  People are so much more than the wrappers they're put in ;) 

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

I had like a mid development install of Windows 10, I forget the build number but it was like a couple months before the final builds of W10.

But I can't seem to find images of that UCG Windows 9 or early builds of 10.

I have some screenshots and a VM somewhere, I'll dig em up for you. 

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I read somewhere that the reason why Windows 10 was named Windows 10 is because Windows 9 was causing some applications to crash because those apps think they're being run on a Windows 9x operating system. 

I heard that too, and I don't think we'll ever know the truth, but as ridiculous as it sounds, I also think it's believable.

It's also possible that they just wanted to "end" Windows on number 10 the way Mac OS did.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I heard that too, and I don't think we'll ever know the truth, but as ridiculous as it sounds, I also think it's believable.

It's also possible that they just wanted to "end" Windows on number 10 the way Mac OS did.

It seems Microsoft's proprietary NT kernel needs more refinements and fine tuning. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

To be honest, it sounds like a silly tech urban legend.  If a source can't be substantiated and it's just "I heard people say they heard this" it's likely not real.  It reminds me of the urban legend that Microsoft had to use Mac's to develop Windows 9X.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

To be honest, it sounds like a silly tech urban legend.  If a source can't be substantiated and it's just "I heard people say they heard this" it's likely not real.  It reminds me of the urban legend that Microsoft had to use Mac's to develop Windows 9X.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/7/8568473/windows-10-last-version-of-windows

...I don't see how this article is relevant to my post that you quoted...

Microsoft themselves said that Windows 10 is the "last" version of Windows, in the traditional sense.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Microsoft themselves said that Windows 10 is the "last" version of Windows, in the traditional sense.

Still not seeing how that's relevant my post that you quoted.

Still not seeing how that's relevant my post that you quoted.

Oh yeah! Microsoft also gave the "Windows 9 would have broken Windows 9x applications" excuse.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Oh yeah! Microsoft also gave the "Windows 9 would have broken Windows 9x applications" excuse.

Which is what I was talking about.  Which your article was not relevent too.  And you're saying 'Microsoft gave the excuse' yet not linking an article that backs that up.  You're just underlining my point that it's an urban legend 'I heard people say that they heard this' and so on.

Which is what I was talking about.  Which your article was not relevent too.  And you're saying 'Microsoft gave the excuse' yet not linking an article that backs that up.  You're just underlining my point that it's an urban legend 'I heard people say that they heard this' and so on.

It was because 7 8 9.

8TRbWHM.gif

No, you're being useless.

I try.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

So from now on it'll be Windows X 10.x.x?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

23 minutes ago, wcreek said:

So from now on it'll be Windows X 10.x.x?

I think it'll just be Windows 10, and if you need to specify a specific version for some reason, you'll cite a build number or update name like "anniversary update", etc.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

steve....

(yes this post shall be useless)

has it done it's job?

wait and see..... til it gets deleted by a mod......

lol

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!