LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

I reported her to school's "emergency psyciatric help service" wich only made it worse, she began following me, videotaping me, sending me pics of me (where i was going on about my day not knowing that i was being fllmed/photographed) so i reported her to the police wich is when all hell broken loose and she began spreading rumors about me, she began to say that we were in a relationship and that we had loads of sex etc... (I screrncapped/kept everything she sent as evidence wich i gave the police and that resulted in her going to a mental hospital and the terrorizing stopped) from what i was told, the police found sex toys in her bedroom wich had my name on them.... She had also written a 400+ page book about a fictional life we had together.... (I know this because i went to court where it all was used as evidence to provide a reason for her forced mental hospital "visit")

Sounds like a normal Tuesday morning.

Seriously though, that's incredibly scary. Good thing you reported her to the police, sounds like it could have gotten way out of hand.

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

I reported her to school's "emergency psyciatric help service" wich only made it worse, she began following me, videotaping me, sending me pics of me (where i was going on about my day not knowing that i was being fllmed/photographed) so i reported her to the police wich is when all hell broken loose and she began spreading rumors about me, she began to say that we were in a relationship and that we had loads of sex etc... (I screrncapped/kept everything she sent as evidence wich i gave the police and that resulted in her going to a mental hospital and the terrorizing stopped) from what i was told, the police found sex toys in her bedroom wich had my name on them.... She had also written a 400+ page book about a fictional life we had together.... (I know this because i went to court where it all was used as evidence to provide a reason for her forced mental hospital "visit")

God damn.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, Maxxie said:

Sounds like a normal Tuesday morning.

Seriously though, that's incredibly scary. Good thing you reported her to the police, sounds like it could have gotten way out of hand.

Yup, i realized the danger in the situation when i recieved the panties and detailed note of what she wanted me to do.... (I noped the hell out of there real fast because i didnt want to end up gagged and tied in her basement)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

25 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

Meanwhile nobody talks to me.

How come nobody talks to you?

6 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Well thats urm, um, yeah.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, Tibbles said:

Because I've got no friends.

That's sad :( I'm sure you can talk to any of us if you need it.

3 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

It's not the same thing as having a real friend who's physically there.

Are you just very shy? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

28 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

Because I've got no friends.

I got one person.

21 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Are you just very shy? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

Nope. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

I guess you could say I'm popular, mostly because the school only has 100 people in it. xD 

I came out to my friends today, and the one I like knows about my LTT account, so I prey he doesn't search it, otherwise I'm going to fucking die of embarrassment. Anyway, he sould take it as a compliment, he's got lovely hair, he's kind, he's smart, he was nice to me on my first day and he's got a lovely smile.

I can deal with rejection fine, I won't hold it against him, because life's too short to be a dick.

Fucking hell okay sorry guys wooshy love stuff over phew. :$

@Strando123 Oh my god, she's, uhh, bloddy hell.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I'm sensing a bit of negativity here in terms of self-confidence.

Just remember that we're all family here. We've got each other's backs and we have your back if you need any help.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

-snip-

Sometimes I feel like the only teenager that isn't depressed or has self-worth issues.

Guys, y'all beautiful. :) 

Just now, Citadelen said:

Sometimes I feel like the only teenager that isn't depressed or has self-worth issues, because guys, y'all beautiful. :) 

Amen to that.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Citadelen said:

Sometimes I feel like the only teenager that isn't depressed or has self-worth issues.

I have my reasons

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

I guess you could say I'm popular, mostly because the school only has 100 people in it. xD 

I came out to my friends today, and the one I like knows about my LTT account, so I prey he doesn't search it, otherwise I'm going to fucking die of embarrassment. Anyway, he sould take it as a compliment, he's got lovely hair, he's kind, he's smart, he was nice to me on my first day and he's got a lovely smile.

I can deal with rejection fine, I won't hold it against him, because life's too short to be a dick.

Fucking hell okay sorry guys wooshy love stuff over phew. :$

Well, if he turns out to be angry because you fancy him then you'd be better off without him. You can't help your feelings. I'm sure he won't mind if he's a nice guy, maybe he'll even feel the same way :) 

3 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

As everyone does, it can't be helped, but I would implore everyone here with clinical depression to get an anti-depressant prescription, you'll feel better. :/

4 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

-snip-

No he won't be angry, maybe surprised, let's say he was angry, then yeah, I'd probably leave him be. Oh and I really don't think he'll be interested back, life is never that good to me, making friends at a new school is this years luck used up already. If he does feel the same way, then I'll cry from happiness, but let's not delve into the impossible ay. :(

If you're reading this Sasch, please don't treat me differently...

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

What the actual fuck. That is amazingly dodgy.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

Reminds me of this girl at my middle school. Kept harassing me, sometimes sexually. Needless to say, she got kicked the fuck out. It's because of that experience why I don't believe this notion that "women can't harass men".

My middle school was shit, anyway. Even here in Massachusetts, special education is a bag of dicks.

18 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Damn, I envy you. The fact you want the SNP deposed, not so much.

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017

Just now, divided_throwaway said:

-snip-

What can I say? They're upstart Nationalists who waste their terms on whinging about independence and dodging economic questions.

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

What can I say? They're upstart Nationalists who waste their terms on whinging about independence and dodging economic questions.

I could argue that pro-Brexit individuals also justified their decision based on nationalism, but I want to get away from politics now that I've realised I suck at it and now that I don't have to study it. Politics causes me to label people and hate them based on it.

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017