LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

shut up :S

They had the crunchiest crust ever and the cheese was smooth with a slightly golden yellow tint, the bread had absorbed the tasty juices of the filling but still retained its slightly chewy spongy texture, it pleasured my tastebuds with every bite!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

15 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Yeh, it's not a great situation, so I've heard. Timeline on a treatment that doesn't require injections shouldn't actually be too far off. There are loads of research groups investigating different avenues. A friend of mine is working in one.

I'm going to be honest, they've been saying that for the past 30-odd years (my mom's a Type-1 diabetic). I know that there are trials going on with 3D-printing human organs, but adult stem cells are quite difficult to differentiate and obviously, $$$- it's probably going to be out of reach for an average person for some time.

Heck, even transplants carry a high risk.

Oh good, good, now my arm's getting sore and weak again, nice. I love this!

Just now, ServerGuy said:

I'm going to be honest, they've been saying that for the past 30-odd years (my mom's a Type-1 diabetic). I know that there are trials going on with 3D-printing human organs, but adult stem cells are quite difficult to differentiate and obviously, $$$- it's probably going to be out of reach for an average person for some time.

Heck, even transplants carry a high risk.

These are somewhat different avenues, but people are much closer now than we were. The methods being investigated are a bit less space age, and more reasonable.

On 12/09/2016 at 6:44 PM, Maxxie said:

Unremovable quote

8 hours ago, themctipers said:

I can, with both right hand and left hand. Prefer using right hand.

Well Im right handed but always prefer using my left hand.

For some other reasons.

Not anything to do with using any kind of object.

*Objects that are not a part of me I mea

I just, fuck deleting all of this on a tablet, fuck you forum, stop fuxking saving my posts!

Linus is my fetish.

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

They were delicious, they also had the most perfectly crust ever!

Mmmmmm yummy!

They had the crunchiest crust ever and the cheese was smooth with a slightly golden yellow tint, the bread had absorbed the tasty juices of the filling but still retained its slightly chewy spongy texture, it pleasured my tastebuds with every bite!

Well what the fuck I wanted to say is that you need to fucking die in a pizza oven.

This morning my belly was literally half its pizza size. My noodle diet is working. And now you fucking post all this fucking fuck about fucking pizza.

I WANT TO BE THIN AGAIN!

Linus is my fetish.

I ordered 24 pots of king size noodles for £32.

Why kingsize? SO I CAN EAT LESS! Because currently it takes two normal ones to satisfy.

Fuck off fucking obesity.

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

Well what the fuck I wanted to say is that you need to fucking die in a pizza oven.

This morning my belly was literally half its pizza size. My noodle diet is working. And now you fucking post all this fucking fuck about fucking pizza.

I WANT TO BE THIN AGAIN!

What's your noodle diet?

Just now, Maxxie said:

What's your noodle diet?

Its noodles? How hard is that. Just, pot noodles. Creating a massive calorie deficit over almost daily pizza.

Linus is my fetish.

2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Its noodles? How hard is that. Just, pot noodles. Creating a massive calorie deficit over almost daily pizza.

I was wondering if you made them yourself, and what meals you were cooking. Normally diets are a bit more involved, but if it works for you then it works for you. I'm trying to shift the last bit of weight round my gut, but I think that can only be done by upping my exercise, my diet is already pretty good.

BUT NOW I FUCKING NEED PIZZA BUT I DONT WANT PIZZA BUT BELLY WANTS PIZZA BUT BRAIN DOESNT WANT PIZZA BUT PIZZA IS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE BUT THAT IS FUCKING SAD AND I AM WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIZZA SO I MUST HAVE PIZZA BUT I ALSO MUST NOT HAVE PIZZA AND I PIZZA WITH PIZZA BUT NO PIZZA BECAUSE PIZZA BUT PIZZA NO PIZZA YES PIZZA NO PIZZA BUT YES BUT NO BUT YES BUT NO LIKE YEA BUT NO BUT YEA BUT NO FUCK I WANT TO FUCK A FUCKING SEXY PIZZA AND MARRY A PIZZA AND MAKE BABIES WITH PIZZA BUT FUCKING SHUT UP YOU INSANE FOOL.

Edited by Ryan_Vickers
reduced font size

Linus is my fetish.

6 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I was wondering if you made them yourself, and what meals you were cooking. Normally diets are a bit more involved, but if it works for you then it works for you. I'm trying to shift the last bit of weight round my gut, but I think that can only be done by upping my exercise, my diet is already pretty good.

Im pretty sure that going from eating 4 large double cheese stufred crust pizzas a week to literally anything else will cause weight loss. I could lose weight by eating ice cream at this point.

Linus is my fetish.

2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Im pretty sure that going from eating 4 large double cheese stufred crust pizzas a week to literally anything else will cause weight loss. I could lose weight by eating ice cream at this point.

Shit! That's a fair bit of food there :L I hope your diet goes well for you though :) have you set any goals?

Just now, Maxxie said:

Shit! That's a fair bit of food there :L I hope your diet goes well for you though :) have you set any goals?

How about when I can at least once again see my dick when I look down while sat on the toilet?

Linus is my fetish.

1 minute ago, Bhav said:

How about when I can at least once again see my dick when I look down while sat on the toilet?

That's a pretty good goal. Do you do any sport?

He saw the posts, isn't gay and still wants to be friends. So I guess I'm happy. I was a little unsteady on my feet when he told me, but I was fine after that for about two hours, then for a period of two hours I felt fucking miserable, then I was fine again.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

46 minutes ago, Bhav said:

#pizzaproblems

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

He saw the posts, isn't gay and still wants to be friends. So I guess I'm happy. I was a little unsteady on my feet when he told me, but I was fine after that for about two hours, then for a period of two hours I felt fucking miserable, then I was fine again.

That sucks, I've been in similar situations before and I know it's really tough. We're all here for you though.

2 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

get used to reject, cause when u get accepted it will feel like a BIG achievement and you will have a higher value for your partner.

Worded badly but hopefully u get it

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Well after installing a server VM on a server VM, I now feel as if I'm ready to install the latest build of Windows Server 2016, if (a) it would back up and (b) if I can decide between setting up my Raspberry Pi as a temporary webserver (means I'll have to create a page then copy all files across to the SD card somehow and install software), or trying to find some other way to host a single webpage for possibly a day or two...

Just now, Maxxie said:

-snip-

Yeah thanks guys, I feel fine now.

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

-snip-

It feels strange, because I've never had to deal with rejection before...

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Yeah thanks guys, I feel fine now.

It feels strange, because I've never had to deal with rejection before...

Good luck dude! Rejection can be hard but once after it happens you'll realize its just another thing that happens and you'll get used to it.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!