LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, techswede said:

5% is stronger than i was expecting..

My parents were pretty strict about limiting my computer time too. But after a while they stopped caring 

I'm responsible with how I drink, and I do it for the taste and try to not get drunk.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

I'm responsible with how I drink, and I do it for the taste and try to not get drunk.

Never said you weren't responsible. 

Just remarking on the alcohol content being 5% 

Most of my beer is at that level. While most cider i drink is at 2.1% 

Just found it odd since i'm not used to seeing it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

10 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Eh I've tried a couple of different kinds of moscato, it's not bad but I don't think I'd ever drink to get drunk nor drink anything other than wine or cider.

Though Alcoholism is a thing on both sides of my family so yeah...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, techswede said:

-snip-

I also never said you though I wasn't. ;) I was saying I expect the reason they offered that high of a percentage was because they trust me. Still though, alcohol is worse than a few hours less sleep.

4 minutes ago, wcreek said:

-snip-

I don't know what Moscato is, my knowledge of alcohol extends to pear cider is yum and wine is good. :P

8 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Eh I've tried a couple of different kinds of moscoto, it's not bad but I don't think I'd ever drink to get drunk nor drink anything other than wine or cider.

Though Alcoholism is a thing on both sides of my family so yeah...

You mentioning wine tempted me to go get a glass of wine. Have a nice merlot in the kitchen.. Unfortunately this one had a cork..

I usually have no class so my wine normally has a screw cap. Not going to uncork a bottle of wine just for one glass..

Dang it.. Now i have to invite some friends over.. 
So i went with some Amarula instead. 

4 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I also never said you though I wasn't. ;) I was saying I expect the reason they offered that high of a percentage was because they trust me. Still though, alcohol is worse than a few hours less sleep.

Fair enough^^  

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Meanwhile I'm on my bed feeling depressed as my heart feels empty; and my friend is using my computer ._.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Meanwhile I'm on my bed feeling depressed as my heart feels empty; and my friend is using my computer ._.

Why is your friend using your computer?

Will that be a mystery to everyone?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

27 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I don't know what Moscato is, my knowledge of alcohol extends to pear cider is yum and wine is good. :P

Well it's a kind of wine made from some kind of Muscat grape...

18 minutes ago, techswede said:

Snip

Lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

41 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Why is your friend using your computer?

Will that be a mystery to everyone?

playing minecraft -> mineplex

image.jpg

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Those walls.. Thought about repainting them? 

12 minutes ago, techswede said:

Those walls.. Thought about repainting them? 

yes I have

someday when me and my parents have time (never)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Damn.. I really enjoy the look of the coats some of the cast is wearing in BBC's "The musketeers" 

I'd like this one

p02cxjf4.jpg

But a bit shorter like this one.
tom-burke-as-athos-in-the-musketeers.jpg

.. Probably couldn't get away with wearing a pauldron like that though.. (Shoulder piece)

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Talk about a unique setup lol

I had my ps3 hooked up to a black and white CRT since i got it on the day it released, playing all the AAA titles in glorious 144p black and white (i was absolutely mind boggled when i got my pc and played gta 5 in 1080x1920 AND COLOURS!

Bonus story: two weeks after i got my pc, i got to try VR. My mind was blown harder than a dick in an all girl school. (Im sure they will find peices of my blown mind in parts of the universe that havent even been created yet!)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

55 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Clean your shit. Fuck.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Talk about a unique setup lol

Yes it is! /s?

1 hour ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Clean your shit. Fuck.

Was going to today but then I was distracted by other things. image.jpgimage.jpg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 4/15/2016 at 7:58 PM, Serin said:

I was going to say just get some hormones online, do the experiment, safe enough if you're not a complete idiot about it(Cite me for proof of concept). But then I noticed your location... could be difficult with all the shitty Scandinavian import laws. Cough Inhousepharmacy.vu cough.
Anyway, if I'm honest I believe that actually testing to see whether one feels better on HRT is really the best thing to do resolve the issue.

Within my own family, women seem to have a very high chance of getting cancer, will be getting a genetic test done on myself to confirm, though the price tag is hard to swallow. For myself, this possibility effectively closes off the route of HRT altogether, meaning a satisfactory transition not possible (well, unless I chose to assume an almost certainty of cancer).

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Microsoft's Captionbot has a way to go in regards to LGBT related things.

Spoiler

hpS1XD9.png

A7t55qx.png

ri7GuGw.png

It does identify Demi Lovato though, I will give it that(but it thinks she is holding a cell phone in every picture LMAO).

in regards to the gender fluid thing a couple pages back, it IS a real thing, but its SUPER fucking rare when its real. the percentage of people who want to be special like that is FUCKING insane.

funnily enough i learned about gender fluid before i learned what trans was. so i thaught i was gender fluid but always hated my body. then a trans dude explained it to me and i was like. ''

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ye am gerl''

blame my family. they're fucking idiots.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

2 minutes ago, BurgerBum said:

in regards to the gender fluid thing a couple pages back, it IS a real thing, but its SUPER fucking rare when its real. the percentage of people who want to be special like that is FUCKING insane.

funnily enough i learned about gender fluid before i learned what trans was. so i thaught i was gender fluid but always hated my body. then a trans dude explained it to me and i was like. ''

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ye am gerl''

blame my family. they're fucking idiots.

I am late to the conversation due to burning my knee with a soldering iron. Somehow.

Can you guys fill me in with the details of this gender fluid thing in a way I could understand at 18 past midnight?

8 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I am late to the conversation due to burning my knee with a soldering iron. Somehow.

Can you guys fill me in with the details of this gender fluid thing in a way I could understand at 18 past midnight?

Most people think its fake because it is rather ''look at my I'm special'' tumblr person thing. however are is like .000005% of people who say they're genderfluid and ACTUALLY are. but those people its less of a ''how do you feel about this'' ''male'' and ''how do you feel about this'' ''female''

for the people who are truly genderfluid its more like, a few days/weeks here they feel male and never give it more thought, the next day they feel rather feminine and naturally act the same, again, never giving much thought.

TLDR: genderfluid is a thing, but the massive amount of people who describe themselves as it 99.99999999999999999% chance aren't.

(percentages exaggerated for emphasis of definition.. )

Edited by BurgerBum

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

4 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Within my own family, women seem to have a very high chance of getting cancer, will be getting a genetic test done on myself to confirm, though the price tag is hard to swallow. For myself, this possibility effectively closes off the route of HRT altogether, meaning a satisfactory transition not possible (well, unless I chose to assume an almost certainty of cancer).

Ah, quite the opposite for me. In that cancer was no obstacle, at least compared to being dead it didn't seem that bad if it were ever to happen.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.