LGBT community

carguy86
5 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I just lie here in the dark, contemplating suicide, gender reassignment and crying a lot. (I never cry around others, i dont want them to start asking question, im not ready)

I was going to say just get some hormones online, do the experiment, safe enough if you're not a complete idiot about it(Cite me for proof of concept). But then I noticed your location... could be difficult with all the shitty Scandinavian import laws. Cough Inhousepharmacy.vu cough.
Anyway, if I'm honest I believe that actually testing to see whether one feels better on HRT is really the best thing to do resolve the issue.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I just lie here in the dark, contemplating suicide, gender reassignment and crying a lot. (I never cry around others, i dont want them to start asking question, im not ready)

Hang in there buddy! PM me if you want someone to talk to

9 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I hate my disicion making abilities, suppressing all emotion and "running in robot mode" all day has just made everything worse.

Curret issue that i struggle with:

This is(nt) me, it is just an empty shell:

IMG_20151213_142526.jpg

This is who i am (or want to be):

images (2).jpg

I can empathize the "robot mode" comment, so much so that it is more reflexive to think up a lie when asked about myself than to give a truth. Probably the worst bit though is a lack of a drive or a reason to exist. Bit of a scarce supply in regards to transgenders owing to the idea that no matter how much money you amass, or power you attain, your body will forever feel like a stranger's home. More unsettling than anything else.

This is where close friends come in handy. Even if you decide never to divulge yourself to them, having those you can help and support provides a good reason to live on, or at least, a substitute. I suppose that may depend on what your true personality is though.If you get no joy from helping others, then the above is probably ineffective.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

8 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I can empathize the "robot mode" comment, so much so that it is more reflexive to think up a lie when asked about myself than to give a truth. 

I can agree to that comment as well...

I usually try avoid questions about myself that I fear might not be reciprocated positively.

For cis (or genderfluid) gay people (like myself) it's hard to open up about that... But man for transgendered people it must be a lot harder since it's more than just about who you love/what kind of person you love but it also includes who you are and how you want to see yourself. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

I usually try avoid questions about myself that I fear might not be reciprocated positively.

For cis (or genderfluid) gay people (like myself) it's hard to open up about that... But man for transgendered people it must be a lot harder since it's more than just about who you love/what kind of person you love but it also includes who you are and how you want to see yourself. 

I can to, as in my community and culture it's very bad to be gay/bi. It's even harder to open up due to bullying and everyone in my community is homophobic. And if you tell someone they may just back stab you and spread it. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

I'm open to all forms of sexuality and transgendered people, heck I'm gay. But genderfluid is a bloody joke. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I'm open to all forms of sexuality and transgendered people, heck I'm gay. But genderfluid is a bloody joke. 

Gender fluid is femboy 

right..?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

Gender fluid is femboy 

right..?

No. 

Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances. Gender fluid people may also identify as multigender, non-binary and/or transgender.
Gender fluid people who feel that the strength of their gender(s) change(s) over time, or that they are sometimes agender, may identify as gender flux.

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just now, SeriouslyMikey said:

No. 

Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances. Gender fluid people may also identify as multigender, non-binary and/or transgender.
Gender fluid people who feel that the strength of their gender(s) change(s) over time, or that they are sometimes agender, may identify as gender flux.

Close enough 

*grabs tea*

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

Close enough 

*grabs tea*

Not close at all. 

A femboy is an extremely feminine guy, both in actions and in physical structure. 

33 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

No. 

What's the problem with that? Gender identity shouldn't have to be binary.

39 minutes ago, wcreek said:

What's the problem with that? Gender identity shouldn't have to be binary.

Never said it had to be. I said it's a joke. Everyone has to be so special in their own way, to the point that people change genders. No. I, after a while of searching have not found anything that proves genderfluid as a real thing, more of a retaliation to genders as a norm. However, there is gender dysphoria: the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex. 

Sorry, with something as "look at me, I'm special" as genderfluid, especially the way it's represented on the internet. I have one thing to say. Pick one: 

vu6mM6w.jpg?2 

Gender describes out internal and external bodies, and hormones. 

Penis = Boy. 

Vagina = Girl. 

Obviously, transgender is a proven thing, people can "be born in the wrong body", and I will defend that. But when it comes to biological genders, there's two. 

15 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Penis = Boy. 

Vagina = Girl. 

KAJCag.gif

Sorry.. I had to :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

17 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Penis = Boy. 

Vagina = Girl. 

Obviously, transgender is a proven thing, people can "be born in the wrong body", and I will defend that. But when it comes to biological genders, there's two. 

1436824248541.jpg

Anyone want to join my linkedin network? Need peeps for a marketing project.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Snapchat anyone?

My snapchat username: Ole.Strand124

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Okay, so personally I'm not gay - I'm straight.   But I heard something the other week and I have to ask - What is 'Pansexual' ?

All these sexual preference names get so confusing for me..

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Just now, ShadowDeity said:

Okay, so personally I'm not gay - I'm straight.   But I heard something the other week and I have to ask - What is 'Pansexual' ?

Essentially it is the sexual attraction to pots and pans. I'm pansexual and i'm banned from multiple kitchens.

Just kidding of course :D

In reality its this 

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.[2][3] Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4][5]

And don't worry.. I get confused by all the different names as well

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

3 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

1 hour ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Never said it had to be. I said it's a joke. Everyone has to be so special in their own way, to the point that people change genders. No. I, after a while of searching have not found anything that proves genderfluid as a real thing, more of a retaliation to genders as a norm. However, there is gender dysphoria: the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex. 

Sorry, with something as "look at me, I'm special" as genderfluid, especially the way it's represented on the internet. I have one thing to say. Pick one: 

img snip

Penis = Boy. 

Vagina = Girl. 

I don't think that's what being Gender Fluid is all about, sure it might be more of a choice but not a conscious choice at least.

More like an instinct I guess.

Gender fluidity as I see it is like emotions (to an extent) some days you just might feel more feminine and want to do those things that aren't associated with your biological sex's social norm.

I guess I could see it falling into that whole special snowflake category of certain things to an extent of course.

When talking about Gender Fluidity and Identity I think that it's detachable from biological sex (Penis or Vagina) and more about self perception and self identity (which again doesn't have to be attached to biological sex).

Perhaps there's a better term for feeling like your gender identity (different than biological sex) is somewhere in between the societal view of male and female roles and/or preferences.

3 minutes ago, techswede said:

Essentially it is the sexual attraction to pots and pans. I'm pansexual and i'm banned from multiple kitchens.

Just kidding of course :D

In reality its this 

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity.[2][3] Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[4][5]

And don't worry.. I get confused by all the different names as well

3 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

Okay, thanks!  I didn't know what it was and when people sometimes tell me their sexual preference I'm like '....what?'  lol I'm just not sure with some of the terms.

And may I just throw my two cents in? 

Penis = Boy. 

Vagina = Girl. 

I get what he is saying.  If you look at humans from a biological standpoint - there are only two sexes. 

There is a major difference between a sex, and sexual preference.  If you were born with a penis - you are biologically male and if you are born with a vagina/ovaries you are biologically a female.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

1 minute ago, ShadowDeity said:

Okay, thanks!  I didn't know what it was and when people sometimes tell me their sexual preference I'm like '....what?'  lol I'm just not sure with some of the terms.

I tend to just go with "i'm bi" 

Takes a lot less explaining to do it that way.

13 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I don't think that's what being Gender Fluid is all about, sure it might be more of a choice but not a conscious choice at least.

More like an instinct I guess.

Gender fluidity as I see it is like emotions (to an extent) some days you just might feel more feminine and want to do those things that aren't associated with your biological sex's social norm.

I guess I could see it falling into that whole special snowflake category of certain things to an extent of course.

When talking about Gender Fluidity and Identity I think that it's detachable from biological sex (Penis or Vagina) and more about self perception and self identity (which again doesn't have to be attached to biological sex).

Perhaps there's a better term for feeling like your gender identity (different than biological sex) is somewhere in between the societal view of male and female roles and/or preferences.

By what you said there. It's just doing what you like and not caring about social norms. So, being yourself. 

Being yourself doesn't need a title. 

4 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

And may I just throw my two cents in? 

I get what he is saying.  If you look at humans from a biological standpoint - there are only two sexes. 

There is a major difference between a sex, and sexual preference.  If you were born with a penis - you are biologically male and if you are born with a vagina/ovaries you are biologically a female.

Yeah there are only two biological sexes but gender is different.

I'm a male (biologically) and I find other (biological) males attractive. Therefore I am gay.

As far as my gender goes, I identify as male however some times I don't necessarily feel like doing exclusively masculine things.

Therefore I am mostly cisgender.