LGBT community

carguy86

Well. Should we jumpstart a conversation here? I think we should.

My birthday is tomorrow.

I am bi.

I like electronics and mechanical things, but hate the math behind them

The number is three, and the number shall be three.

On a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? Mine is pineapple.

7 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well. Should we jumpstart a conversation here? I think we should.

My birthday is tomorrow.

I am bi.

I like electronics and mechanical things, but hate the math behind them

The number is three, and the number shall be three.

On a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet? Mine is pineapple.

7/10 Apples, Airplanes, Grapes and Oranges.

The number is seven and the number isn't ten.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

23 minutes ago, wcreek said:

7/10 Apples, Airplanes, Grapes and Oranges.

The number is seven and the number isn't ten.

9/11 airplanes, oops i just made all of america butthurt, the number is nine and its followed by elleven.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

9/11 airplanes, oops i just made all of america butthurt, the number is nine and its followed by elleven.

Eh I'm an American but idk it was an unfortunate event but. Anyways...Screenshot_20160412-104936.png

Im scared to "show my true colors" now... (My mother is angry because i want to dye my hair hot pink at the roots and darker towards the tips (sides will be black))

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

52 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Im scared to "show my true colors" now... (My mother is angry because i want to dye my hair hot pink at the roots and darker towards the tips (sides will be black))

I'm not one to really dye my hair but idk. Is any real reason why she'd not want you to dye your hair hot pink?

20 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I'm not one to really dye my hair but idk. Is any real reason why she'd not want you to dye your hair hot pink?

She thinks it is "too gay" and "too feminine for a boy"

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

16 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

She thinks it is "too gay" and "too feminine for a boy"

Hmm too gay. Interesting.

Tbh there is no such thing as too gay or not gay enough.

Im probably going back to bup soon (psycologist) and i just have to "air" my problems, i need to get stuff off my plate. (I feel like a woman trapped in a mans body, i have haunting memories from my childhood (litteraly causing me sleepless nigths and recently i have been feeling depressed because i have been having flashbacks) and i "yell at myself" for not being the man i was suposed to be) i know there are others who are worse off than me and i know that i shouldnt bitch about my issues, but at this point it seems to me like its bitching about it or die because of it.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Im probably going back to bup soon (psycologist) and i just have to "air" my problems, i need to get stuff off my plate. (I feel like a woman trapped in a mans body, i have haunting memories from my childhood (litteraly causing me sleepless nigths and recently i have been feeling depressed because i have been having flashbacks) and i "yell at myself" for not being the man i was suposed to be) i know there are others who are worse off than me and i know that i shouldnt bitch about my issues, but at this point it seems to me like its bitching about it or die because of it.

Oh my.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 hours ago, wcreek said:

Interesting.

Though I mean that's kind of sad at the same time it's like, just do you. Since I'm not a psychologist and not taking any psychology classes offered by my school. I guess I'm not the best person to sort of rely on.

Regardless, hope you feel better soon.

I would probably need New parrents if i were going be myself. (My mother is currently mad at me because i dyed my hair blue and want to dye it pink now because the blue has faded out)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

7 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I'm all too familiar with that pain myself. Whenever I am reminded, the thought of what I wish could be, what I wish I could experience but never will have the chance, what I wish people would see me as. These thoughts feel like daggers pressing into me over and over again.

Even so, having rejected the very notion of suicide, Ive given myself no choice but to press forward. To do otherwise would be foisting my problems unto others, particularly family and what few friends I have, and that is something I, as a person, will not allow happen, no matter how crushing the depression.

It's also important to note that gender (or sexuality for that matter) is not the only thing that defines a person. Actions tend to play a role here.

Not sure if anything I said above helps in any way (though I certainly hope so), however, I wish you the best.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I'm all too familiar with that pain myself. Whenever I am reminded, the thought of what I wish could be, what I wish I could experience but never will have the chance, what I wish people would see me as. These thoughts feel like daggers pressing into me over and over again.

Even so, having rejected the very notion of suicide, Ive given myself no choice but to press forward. To do otherwise would be foisting my problems unto others, particularly family and what few friends I have, and that is something I, as a person, will not allow happen, no matter how crushing the depression.

It's also important to note that gender (or sexuality for that matter) is not the only thing that defines a person. Actions tend to play a role here.

Not sure if anything I said above helps in any way (though I certainly hope so), however, I wish you the best.

i have had times where i really considered "eating the shotgun" and just blowing my brains out to end all the pain and suffering, luckily i had People around me who saw my struggles and got me into therapy.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

I would probably need New parrents if i were going be myself. (My mother is currently mad at me because i dyed my hair blue and want to dye it pink now because the blue has faded out)

Man that sucks. 

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

inb4 she told you not to in the first place. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

5 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Quotes are broken.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

20 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

inb4 she told you not to in the first place. 

Yes, but she is really angry because i am different from my brothers and sisters, because of hos i act/dress (this why i wear the most bland "male" clothes i can find) , she gets mad at me whenever i do something crazy (like colouring my hair or even wearing my bi pride bracelet)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

Yes, but she is really angry because i am different from my brothers and sisters, because of hos i act/dress (this why i wear the most bland "male" clothes i can find) , she gets mad at me whenever i do something crazy (like colouring my hair or even wearing my bi pride bracelet)

Well if she told you not to in the first place, you went directly against her wishes, no wonder she's angry. I really don't understand your issue. You're living under her roof, she'll want you to look respectable when living with her. She is from a different generation that probably doesn't grasp boys wearing girl's clothing. 

My mum doesn't want me to get a tattoo when living under her roof. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Well if she told you not to in the first place, you went directly against her wishes, no wonder she's angry. I really don't understand your issue. You're living under her roof, she'll want you to look respectable when living with her. She is from a different generation that probably doesn't grasp boys wearing girl's clothing. 

My mum doesn't want me to get a tattoo when living under her roof. 

It is more like Ms.Communist dosent allow me to decorate my own room, be myself, express my personality like i should and she wont even let me go clotheshopping alone in fear that im going to bring back a bag full of clothes that are "too girly" or "not masculine enough" 

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

It is more like Ms.Communist dosent allow me to decorate my own room, be myself, express my personality like i should and she wont even let me go clotheshopping alone in fear that im going to bring back a bag full of clothes that are "too girly" or "not masculine enough" 

Because there's a generation difference. I doubt, even at 20 my mum wouldn't really want me to go out and buy girly clothing, but then again, neither would I. 

I'm allowed to put things up in my room, but I still have to understand that if it's not something my mum would approve of, I'm probably going to get shit for it. 

Just now, SeriouslyMikey said:

Because there's a generation difference. I doubt, even at 20 my mum wouldn't really want me to go out and buy girly clothing, but then again, neither would I. 

I'm allowed to put things up in my room, but I still have to understand that if it's not something my mum would approve of, I'm probably going to get shit for it. 

The only thing i currently have that i chose myself at my mom's house is my bicycle.

Snapchat-2597076143219335382.jpg(it is my baby, its a 1970s classic and that is the way i like it, none of that modern shit) 

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

2 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

The only thing i currently have that i chose myself at my mom's house is my bicycle.

(it is my baby, its a 1970s classic and that is the way i like it, none of that modern shit) 

Eww.

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Eww.

I have more "regular" bicycles.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

i caught my sister rubbing one out in the bedroom and she asked me to join in

and that's when i discovered im straight