LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Volbet said:

I'm intrigued. What kind of music does NF make and why did you pre-order it?

Personally, I have a pre-order out on The Uncanny Valley by Perturbator. He is a really great dark synthwave musician that also does dark ambiant music in a side project.

Pre-ordered because he just dropped a new single from the album. I generally like his music, and the single just confirmed that it would be worth the pre-order, not to mention I want a hoodie and poster. He does rap, but not in the typical sense. He is a "religious" rapper, but doesn't push religion. It just makes it more so he keeps it clean. He tells a story in each one of his raps. Most of them are pretty intense, but that's why I love him. It's new and refreshing. 

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

11 minutes ago, Volbet said:

How is Iron Man coming along? It took my quite a long a long time to learn to play Iron Man on bass. Children of the Grave took even longer. 

Geezer Butler is a surprisingly technical bass player.

I'm intrigued. What kind of music does NF make and why did you pre-order it?

Personally, I have a pre-order out on The Uncanny Valley by Perturbator. He is a really great dark synthwave musician that also does dark ambiant music in a side project.

Terribly. It's hard and I should really build my way up to it instead of jumping into my favourite songs. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

4 hours ago, erty176 said:

Pre-ordered because he just dropped a new single from the album. I generally like his music, and the single just confirmed that it would be worth the pre-order, not to mention I want a hoodie and poster. He does rap, but not in the typical sense. He is a "religious" rapper, but doesn't push religion. It just makes it more so he keeps it clean. He tells a story in each one of his raps. Most of them are pretty intense, but that's why I love him. It's new and refreshing. 

Sounds intersting. I should probably check that out. I always love finding new music. 

4 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Terribly. It's hard and I should really build my way up to it instead of jumping into my favourite songs. :P 

On one hand we won't reach any goals if we don't aim high. 

On the other hand we don't want to discourage ourselves. It's a a hard balance to keep. 

But if you keep practicing you will eventually learn. 

Have you tried playing Another One Bites the Dust yet? That is a pretty fun song to learn. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

54 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I want a pro duo :c

I want Zen :c

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

On 4/8/2016 at 4:00 PM, Mushious said:

Not sure how I feel. I've long considered being transgender to be a curse (to myself), so I can't say this bothers me greatly. At the same time, I can see this causing distress for those that are putting a lot of work into transitioning and are doing their best to express their gender. On the other side, a person early in their transition may be viewed as a creep when in the "wrong" bathroom (though there's no reason to apply such a law to those late or finished with transition).

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

4 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Not sure how I feel. I've long considered being transgender to be a curse (to myself), so I can't say this bothers me greatly. At the same time, I can see this causing distress for those that are putting a lot of work into transitioning and are doing their best to express their gender. On the other side, a person early in their transition may be viewed as a creep when in the "wrong" bathroom (though there's no reason to apply such a law to those late or finished with transition).

I've long wondered why some people felt that they were born the "wrong" biological sex. Though then I'd realized that it doesn't really matter why. It matters who they are as a person. Also Laverne Cox seems like she's pretty cool.

I'm a male and I find other males attractive. I don't have an exact reason why, nor should I have to. It should be the same way for every sexual orientation or gender identity. 

Though the one thing I still sort of get stuck on the fence with is gender reassignment surgery. Though I sort of feel like it's no-ones business (and its not really) but the patient and the doctor/surgeon on what one does with their genitals... 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

I've long wondered why some people felt that they were born the "wrong" biological sex. Though then I'd realized that it doesn't really matter why. It matters who they are as a person. Also Laverne Cox seems like she's pretty cool.

I'm a male and I find other males attractive. I don't have an exact reason why, nor should I have to. It should be the same way for every sexual orientation or gender identity. 

Though the one thing I still sort of get stuck on the fence with is gender reassignment surgery. Though I sort of feel like it's no-ones business (and its not really) but the patient and the doctor/surgeon on what one does with their genitals... 

I've hypothesized that much like computers, our brains also contain several, if not numerous abstraction layers, the application layer being equivalent to conscious thought. In this case, lower levels of the layers would more subtly influence upper layers, IE, you're not supposed to know they're there unless there is a severe contradiction. If my hypothesis is correct, Gender and attraction are probably determined by one of these lower levels.

Of course, I've no way to prove what I've said above is correct, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt. ^_^

My eyes see the past…

Hi gays, how are yall doin?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Meh. You? :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

17 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Meh. You? :P

Doing better now than last week, still not good though.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

My gf just came down from Sydney for a few weeks, she brought an old r9 280 direct CU2 with her for my mocap rig. Ordered tequila, hard lemonade and a case of beer.
Pretty good, I'd say.  

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

6 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Shit. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, Serin said:

My gf just came down from Sydney for a few weeks, she brought an old r9 280 direct CU2 with her for my mocap rig. Ordered tequila, hard lemonade and a case of beer.
Pretty good, I'd say.  

I retract my statement... kelvin s36 pump just died. Worried it killed my cpu...

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

7 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Hi gals, how are yall doin?

Fixed.

Also, just fine, hunting around for an espresso machine myself.

My eyes see the past…

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

wat

Oh relax, I was referring to myself. :P

My eyes see the past…

This subforum seems to have died / slowed down quite a lot since the skype chat group picked up to 47 people. Haven't even checked LTT's forums in days because of it :P

On 4/7/2016 at 3:50 AM, beach_boy98 said:

Yeah. Rugby is horrible and I would know because I go to school there.

omg there's a town called Rugby?

I finally found my new adopted hometown.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

11 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

This subforum seems to have died / slowed down quite a lot since the skype chat group picked up to 47 people. Haven't even checked LTT's forums in days because of it :P

Naw that's rainbow chat..

it slowed down with the nfsw chat one

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I seem to be buying pink colored things on ebay. Like three powerbanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181722757818

I bought three pink ones, two just to steal the charger board from. The empty shells come apart and can screw onto each other. So I added two more cells to one and made what looks kinda like a sex toy. But its a 3 cell powerbank.

IMG_20160411_214922.jpg

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I seem to be buying pink colored things on ebay. Like three powerbanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181722757818

I bought three pink ones, two just to steal the charger board from. The empty shells come apart and can screw onto each other. So I added two more cells to one and made what looks kinda like a sex toy. But its a 3 cell powerbank.

IMG_20160411_214922.jpg

Looks like a very pink bludgeoning weapon, and I'd assume probably weighs enough to hurt if hit. Definitely not pinker than my Minnie Mouse PJs though. ^_^

My eyes see the past…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Looks like a very pink bludgeoning weapon, and I'd assume probably weighs enough to hurt if hit. Definitely not pinker than my Minnie Mouse PJs though. ^_^

Very purpleish pinkish, probs gonna break if you hit someone with it too tbf

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

12 hours ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

If you like cocaine your in. ;)