LGBT community

carguy86

Thunderstorm going on here apparently. Have my computer stuff disconnected entirely. While its said lightning seldom strikes twice, in my opinion, even once is too many. Also, not using my PC anyway, so why not.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

54 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Thunderstorm going on here apparently. Have my computer stuff disconnected entirely. While its said lightning seldom strikes twice, in my opinion, even once is too many. Also, not using my PC anyway, so why not.

The old wives tale that lightning never strikes the same place twice is totally bogus. Depending on conditions, lighting can (and does) strike the same place numerous times. The Empire State Building gets struck by lightning an average of 23 times a year.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

6 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

The old wives tale that lightning never strikes the same place twice is totally bogus. Depending on conditions, lighting can (and does) strike the same place numerous times. The Empire State Building gets struck by lightning an average of 23 times a year.

What Dum Dum thought of it in the first place?

My eyes see the past…

7 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

While its said lightning seldom strikes twice,

*Joke about sex and hidden nicknames*

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

9 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

We only got a light sprinkling here. It still got cold and windy though.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

The "thunderstorm" was definitely a disappointment.

My eyes see the past…

18 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The "leftovers" you sent to AZ was an even bigger disappointment other than it cooled things down a bit.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

41 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Off topic cat pics?

IMG_20180224_163728.jpg

This one looks like it's waiting to interview you for a job. o___0

5 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I actually had to use my windshield wipers on the way to school this morning. :)

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

7 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I’d take cold and windy right now because my AC is not blowing enough cold air even after I cleaned the filters. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I actually had to use my windshield wipers on the way to school this morning. :)

The stupid tree hanging over my driveway started dripping sap all over my car again. So now it looks like there's fine water drops on my car, except it takes a fingernail to scrape them off.

My eyes see the past…

kitty!

Ultrima Z238EC: Ryzen 7 3800X @ stock, Enermax AquaFusion AIO w/ 2 be quiet! Silent Wings 3 fans, ASRock Taichi X570, Zotac Geforce GTX 1070 AMP!, 2x8GB TeamGroup Dark Pro 3200MHz, Lian Li Lancool II Case

Squirrel! 

Jeannie

28 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Squirrel! 

Leave me out of it.

44 minutes ago, Neverender said:

kitty!

Neko.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Leave me out of it...

LOL!

Jeannie

7 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I’d take cold and windy right now because my AC is not blowing enough cold air even after I cleaned the filters. 

I can just tell the summer here will be a literal Hell. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I can just tell the summer here will be a literal Hell. 

Where in CA? It's hard to compete with AZ.

Jeannie

3 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Where in CA? It's hard to compete with AZ.

SoCal. Still, our heat waves are nothing to laugh at. At least I have beaches.

During Thanksgiving last year it was 95F. ?

5 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

SoCal. Still, our heat waves are nothing to laugh at. At least I have beaches.

During Thanksgiving last year it was 95F. ?

I remember Thanksgiving last year. I was visiting in San Marcos. It's amazing how quickly the temperature goes up as one moves away from the coast.

In the Phoenix area, we have most of CA beat during the summer. In the Colorado River Valley (think Blight Blythe, CA), it's a dead heat between CA and AZ (pardon the pun).

Jeannie

3 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

In the Phoenix area, we have most of CA beat during the summer.

At least it's a "dry" heat. Sometimes we get humid here like Florida it's so miserable. 

You wanna know the last place you'd think would have a humid climate?

Massachusetts.

I'm suffering because of it ;w;