LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I wish I was taller...when people meet me they think I'm 18 or 19...

Maybe I'd look more my age if I actually wear makeup. O.o

Problem with height is that people ask you to reach things for them all the time. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

12 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Problem with height is that people ask you to reach things for them all the time. :P

Height would come in handy...Most of the time I wouldn't need to use a step ladder to reach for an item a customer wants. ^_^

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I'm 5' 7.5" and I still often have to ask people to reach things for me at stores.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

I'm 5' 11" with slightly shorter than typical arms.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

I'm 5' 11" with slightly shorter than typical arms.

I have short upper arms and thighs. I'm kindasorta a tall dwarf. Despite my height, petites fit me much better than misses or women's sizes.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Thank you scumbag genes...NOT! :dry:

At least you didn't get the ones that make you weigh far too much after eating basically nothing

Those are the ones I'm struggling with...

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

At least you didn't get the ones that make you weigh far too much after eating basically nothing

Welcome to the club (mutter, mutter, mumble, mumble). I have loosen my belt after reading the menu.

Jeannie

9 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well I was once diagnosed with metabolic syndrome and 30 pounds overweight so there’s that. Maintaining my current body weight takes so much effort. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Well I was once diagnosed with metabolic syndrome and 30 pounds overweight so there’s that. Maintaining my current body weight takes so much effort. 

I have a similar problem. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, a form of hypothyroidism. I went 15 years before my hypothyroidism was treated because doctors put too much faith in the misbegotten TSH test. The test doesn't allow for the fact that not all people's normal TSH ranges fall within the chart used with the test. This is especially common in women (lucky me; I get the short end of the stick for both men and women). It wasn't until I was able to get a doctor, and older one who had already retired once, to treat me the way they did before the TSHtest was adopted as gospel (it's more like heresy to me) which was to start giving me small doses of T3 and T4 and gradually increasing them based on what affects it has on my body. It wasn't until five years later, I learned about Hashimoto's from a friend I was interviewing for an a female cappella band I had and that there is a simple blood test for. I asked my doctor if I could get the test and it turned out I do have it. After that doctor retired, getting doctors to agree to continue my treatment was a chore. My current doctor is continuing my treatment but only because he believes I developed a tolerance to the thyroid hormones. Well, he can believe that and in the Easter Bunny, too, for all I care, as long as I continue to be treated properly. I suspect part of the reason I'm handicapped now is because I went untreated for so long.

Jeannie

It would be nice if I could dedicate time for the gym to get toned. Having a defined muscular look, especially on the arms, would make me feel more masculine. At one point I wanted to look like Ronda Rousey when she was in the spotlight. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

10 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It would be nice if I could dedicate time for the gym to get toned. Having a defined muscular look, especially on the arms, would make me feel more masculine. At one point I wanted to look like Ronda Rousey when she was in the spotlight. ?

To deliver punches like Ronda also requires a strong core as well. ;)

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

31 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I have a similar problem.

Luckily for me my T3, T4 and TSH levels are normal. What’s not normal was my glucose, triglycerides, LDL, and uric acid (which made my knees hurt) plus my elevated BMI. It was a combination of medications, diet and exercise that allowed me to drop the weight but my doctor said that maintaining it would be an uphill battle because both sides of my family have predisposition to Type 2 diabetes and hypertension. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

22 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

To deliver punches like Ronda also requires a strong core as well. ;)

I'm in better shape than I was a year ago. Lost 30 lb ish. A problem I'm facing now is snacking late at night after getting home from work. There's no one to help stop me. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Luckily for me my T3, T4 and TSH levels are normal. What’s not normal was my glucose, triglycerides, LDL, and uric acid (which made my knees hurt) plus my elevated BMI. It was a combination of medications, diet and exercise that allowed me to drop the weight but my doctor said that maintaining it would be an uphill battle because both sides of my family have predisposition to Type 2 diabetes and hypertension. 

I'm prediabetic. I've been fighting for several years to keep my blood sugar levels and A1C down, mostly though diet, but it's a battle I'm slowly losing (being old and handicapped isn't helping any). At least my cholesterol levels are acceptable (barely) even though I have the physique of a healthy toad.

Jeannie

I'm currently reading Waterways, I really like it, I think I like it more than the Out of Position series.

It's taught me something very valuable. You shouldn't hide who you are. Even if there is negative consequences, it's good to be out for your mental health.

I'm so glad I am open, high school was a bitch, and so glad I don't have to confirm to this country homophobia crap.

Uni is amazing. Love the diversity, and no one cares what you are, it's all about who you are as a person.

On another note. I'm now starting to be asked for ID from PSOs at the train station, because I travel on a 18 and under Myki card. And I haven't had my ID checked at a place that sells liquor since mid January. I feel like I'm starting to look old and I don't like it.

Well I'm only 5'8" and my retard family thinks I'm tall and ask me to reach for all the things.

I stopped doing so a long time ago and verbally abuse anyone that calls me tall now. 

Linus is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Welp, this is a new experience, having people message me to ask if I was killed in a terrorist attack. o.O

Well, were you?

/s

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

17 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

About 175cm here :P

What's that in freedom units?

17 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

I too am 5'11".

Yeah, but can someone 5'9" raise their hand up as far as yours?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

5 hours ago, Drak3 said:

What's that in freedom units?

Yeah, but can someone 5'9" raise their hand up as far as yours?

81DZPmvceWL._SL1500_.jpg

Linus is my fetish.