LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Don't forget your blinkers.

Those people, ugh.

55 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

DRLs (daytime running lights)

Those are worthless, they're not going to make the difference of someone seeing or not seeing you.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

49 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Those are worthless, they're not going to make the difference of someone seeing or not seeing you.

Don't want to get political, but they're kinda required over here by law now on all new vehicles (technically bikes are exempt but most modern ones will either have the headlight on, some sort of DRL, or both), I switched my DRLs (indicators) for DRL/indicator combos, just in case it makes a tiny difference.

12 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

this is why I have a love-hate relationship with beer

Ugh. I love it, but it makes me fat. That's my relationship with beer.

14 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Ugh. I love it, but it makes me fat. That's my relationship with beer.

I like good beer, shit beer is literally the worst.

I really didn't like when I got charged 14.90 for a beer at bartronica, that was pretty shitty :c.

I have a hate hate relationship with beer.

It tastes like piss. I hate it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

14 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I have a hate hate relationship with beer.

It tastes like piss. I hate it.

I had beer last night that was fruit punch flavored so I kept drinking it too fast. Smh.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

On 5/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Squirrel! 

image.jpeg.2160e285693ffa7b8ee52b191f692182.jpeg

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

16 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I had beer last night that was fruit punch flavored so I kept drinking it too fast. Smh.

so i've had an argument before with a guy trying to get me to drink with him. I said I don't like the taste. He said well there's lots of flavors, you can have one that tastes like chocolate milk

My Response: Then why wouldn't I just drink CHOCOLATE MILK????

Same argument here, I'm just gonna get real fruit punch. 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

The best thing about queer culture is how it's just so much more open to platonic skinship.  Nothing like cuddling with friends on the ocuch while watching The Rock in Jumanji. :D 

5 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

so i've had an argument before with a guy trying to get me to drink with him. I said I don't like the taste. He said well there's lots of flavors, you can have one that tastes like chocolate milk

My Response: Then why wouldn't I just drink CHOCOLATE MILK????

Same argument here, I'm just gonna get real fruit punch. 

I just wanted to get that buzzed feeling again. Haven't in a while. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

3 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I just wanted to get that buzzed feeling again. Haven't in a while. ?

For several reasons (primarily being an extraordinarily stubborn individual), drinking is a luxury I've never partaken in, nor do I plan in doing so, or really any such substance for that matter. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

6 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

For several reasons (primarily being an extraordinarily stubborn individual), drinking is a luxury I've never partaken in, nor do I plan in doing so, or really any such substance for that matter. :P

I like the "liquid courage" that comes with it. Helped me get some stuff off of my chest to some close friends. Which of course is really sad. Also helps sheds some of my shyness temporarily. Other times alcohol makes me act like a complete buffoon... :P

31 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I like the "liquid courage" that comes with it. Helped me get some stuff off of my chest to some close friends. Which of course is really sad. Also helps sheds some of my shyness temporarily. Other times alcohol makes me act like a complete buffoon... :P

Well, that's part of it as I require to keep me to myself. Alcohol would be of no help there.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

It’s hard when you’re body is painful because of flu but still able to run errands and drive without any casualties so somehow I still feel successful 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I was talking to my friends at uni, they are all in their 20's (ranges between 22 and 28). They said I'm the most likely out of all of them to have an alcohol problem, and I'm only 18.

Alcohol removes my social anxiety, and I think I drink it when I can. When I've had too much to drink, I become overly cuddly, and will end up cuddling the guy that I might have a crush on, then awkwardness happens.

I just realised, I asked out the 1st guy I asked out when I was drunk. Had a little bit too much Moscato at my high school graduation. He said yes, but a relationship didn't happen :C. I did like him, he was cute funny and sassy.

18 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I was talking to my friends at uni, they are all in their 20's (ranges between 22 and 28). They said I'm the most likely out of all of them to have an alcohol problem, and I'm only 18.

Alcohol removes my social anxiety, and I think I drink it when I can. When I've had too much to drink, I become overly cuddly, and will end up cuddling the guy that I might have a crush on, then awkwardness happens.

Last night I was helping a customer find something in an aisle. I've helped him before and he mentioned this. We started to chat up a storm. Nuh, he did most of the talking. In the end, he wanted to give me his number. I totally froze and awkwardly declined. Didn't feel right at the time but now I'm kind of regretting it. Hopefully when I meet him again I'm not on the clock. ?

40 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

owo

Oooooo What are those on top and what are you building?

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

g6RVn6b.png

look at how CUTE and GAY this is aaaaaaaaaa

Edited by NowakVulpix

7 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

look at how CUTE and GAY this is aaaaaaaaaa

It's almost like you are advertising that we should follow your twitter.

While we are on the topic of self advertising, check out this blog entry I did for a subject at Uni

https://102096111.wixsite.com/notdeadyet/single-post/Dead

Spoiler

Don't Cry For Me, Because I'm Already Dead

March 16, 2018 | Nathan Uhe

Like, ‘Don’t cry for me, because I am already dead’, well, that’s how I felt in high school. Unilink is a new beginning for me, and so far I am enjoying it.

In Year 10, I completed Unit 1 and 2 of VET Interactive Digital Media. Part of that subject was to build a website for a client. My group was allocated Café Evviva; an Italian Restaurant in Stockland Traralgon; facing out towards Post-Office Place. Overall, the website turned out alright. The website was written without aid of a WCMS, we just constantly saved our progress, and pressed F5 on Chrome. The website came 3rd in the very prestigious competition; GippsWeb For Business, the award ceremony was presented at the world’s best university; Federation University Gippsland, (or FU for short.) Evviva never bothered using their website, or bothered to take control of their twitter account we created for them, so I’ve ultimately won; now I have 34 followers on Twitter, instead of a measly 33.

In Year 11, I finished the VET Interactive Digital Media course, we also had to make a website for a client in that year. Unfortunately, our client was a bitch, and never answered our phone calls, or had any actually care in the world to help us win the competition or build her a website; it didn’t matter to her, she had her shitty wix.com templated site (That didn’t even rank on google), that was vomited out and looked like AIDs. We did build her a website, just edited a Bootstrap template. Bootstrap is amazing; but unfortunately, that didn’t save us; you really cannot win a competition about building a website for a client, if you don’t have a client… didn’t even get invited to the award ceremony. Ultimately, it could have been Evviva 2.0, assuming I gave a fuck.

That now brings us to 2018, the year that I can actually be myself. I don’t have to deal with people from school, or clients who just want a free website, yet don’t want to interact with their extremely cheap, award-winner web developers to actually get the website built. I am not looking forward to using a cheap WCMS package to build a blog, however that really is the point, to highlight the extreme limitations it has, and that Make it Shine Cleaning Service will never chart in a google search

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It's almost like you are advertising that we should follow your twitter.

While we are on the topic of self advertising, check out this blog entry I did for a subject at Uni

https://102096111.wixsite.com/notdeadyet/single-post/Dead

I didn't feel like posting it on Imgur ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

I didn't feel like posting it on Imgur ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just post stuff with the attachment thing to post on lhere