LGBT community

carguy86

I steer clear of high heel shoes even though they help make you look taller. Don't want my feet angled like a Velociraptor's. Admittedly, they do look very nice when some girls wear them... I catch myself doing double takes.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

7 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I steer clear of high heel shoes even though they help make you look taller. Don't want my feet angled like a Velociraptor's. Admittedly, they do look very nice when some girls wear them... I catch myself doing double takes.

I had to give up heels over a decade ago. My old feet just couldn't handle them anymore. I value my comfort more in my dotage.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 4/21/2018 at 7:33 PM, Drak3 said:

If you're open to recommendations, Serial Experiments Lain is a really good anime dealing with the virtual world and the line between VR and reality blurring.

Just finished Kyousougiga. I really likes the story pacing and structure for most of it, and the weirdness kind of fit. But the last third of the series kind of got really weird, and not in a charming way either, rather in a "Let's just completely disregard the entire story being set up (and half the main characters for that matter) and render it extremely shallow" kind of way.

Yeah...

Money back please...

Edit: perhaps the ONA series might redeem this purchase. We shall see... Later...

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Welp, no one wants to join my Incel club :(

Linus is my fetish.

On 4/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, AshleyAshes said:

Eh, I think what 'passing' is to a lot of young, untransitioned trans people isn't what it always really is.  Women come in a lot of shapes and sizes despite a lot of young trans people thinking 'small and short' is all that works.  I know exceptionally passable trans people who are tall and not exactly small.  On the other hand I know trans women with much more modest proportions who have much more trouble passing due to a single feature like a very significant jaw line.

This all said, while I do kinda get why a lot of those who sit on the sidelines and don't transsition because they won't look like 'How they wish they looked like' but here's a huge spoiler; A lot of women don't look the way they wish they looked like.

You are right, on all counts. Lots of young women also have a tendency to think "short and skinny" is what works. Even women that look "good" tend to be ill-satisfied due to undesired male attention. 

My eyes see the past…

20 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I had to give up heels over a decade ago. My old feet just couldn't handle them anymore. I value my comfort more in my dotage.

I wore heels only for special occasions. Had to practice wearing them beforehand in the house. Still wobbled in the parking lot on the way to the venues. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Two deer just ran past my truck...

Not surr if that's a good sign or bad.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Two deer just ran past my truck...

Not surr if that's a good sign or bad.

The good sign is they ran past your truck, not out in front of it. A friend and I got the scare of our lives a few years ago when were driving eastbound on I-80 in Wyoming west of Evanston late at night when a deer darted in front of us, then darted back just before we could hit it. On our way back home later that week, we saw numerous dead deer on the side of the road in that stretch.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

18 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

The good sign is they ran past your truck, not out in front of it

Well, I was parked, so..

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

My heart is failing, woe is me, I cant continue taking my antidepressants and need to taper them off and try something else.

Why cant I just die now?

Linus is my fetish.

On 4/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, AshleyAshes said:

This anime is *great*. :)

Dirty Pair 1x07 [480p][DVD][Exiled-Destiny].mkv_snapshot_15.09_[2018.04.24_22.29.02].png

What anime is that? Sailor Moon?

4 hours ago, Bhav said:

My heart is failing, woe is me, I cant continue taking my antidepressants and need to taper them off and try something else.

Why cant I just die now?

You're immortal. The Grim Reaper doesn't deserve free lunches. You have so much to live for. Etc, etc, the usual standard cheesy fare. ;)

My eyes see the past…

5 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

What anime is that? Sailor Moon?

Dirty Pair episode six.  It was just one case they had, a trans woman saves her boyfriend from an arranged marriage... With a machine gun, rescuing him from his literal shackles, repels out of the wedding with him, then the Dirty Pair are hired to 'rescue' the boyfriend because the father opposes him marrying a trans woman and just says she's holding him ransom.  When the Dirty Pair realize what's up they just outright accuse him of being transphobic since it's so common these days.  Not bad for 1986.

So I've been having issues with my Galaxy S5.  It's on verizon, and when I switched to AT&T prepaid for that unlimited data, I was told I could bring the phone.  Well it never worked since day 1. Data and mms wouldn't work.  I've tried many different things, APN settings, GSM settings, roaming, IMEI settings, etc.  I finally got an iPhone SE.  Well I still wanted the S5 to work, cause I like still switching back and forth a lot between iOS and android.

Last night I found a really obscure forum post.  Tried the slightly different APN settings than anything on AT&T, and look at that, data and mms work now!

I'm glad to have my S5 back now.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

10 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

You're immortal. The Grim Reaper doesn't deserve free lunches. You have so much to live for. Etc, etc, the usual standard cheesy fare. ;)

Well its only mild and they said there's nothing wrong with it yet, but if it gets worse I'll need a pacemaker.

And I can't take meds that can affect the heart like my current ones. They're OK for now, but no dosage increase and I have to change to something else after they figure out a safer alternative.

Linus is my fetish.

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Snippity

Btw, my friend says thank you for your work on Black Panther. She is a big fan of Marvel films. :P

Also, I took this pic yesterday after work.

pic for forums.jpg

My eyes see the past…

7 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Btw, my friend says thank you for your work on Black Panther. She is a big fan of Marvel films. :P

I got to work on some of the Stan Lee shots in Thor Ragnarok.  He was basically holding a wooden lollypop where they put in his CG barber saw hand. :D

Looking forward to the weekend :3

I was swiping on a Snap for a filter and one was for Lesbian Visibility Day. Had no idea it was. ?

On 4/22/2018 at 12:06 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I could say the same thing. What the heck, I'll say it. Oh hello, didn't expect to see you here. ;) I'm getting fed up with the FUBARed OCN becoming Snafued so I'm "expanding my horizons".

Yeah... I don't really know how to use OCN anymore. :( I have been on LTT for quite a while now... originally railing against placebo in audio. But I'm retired from that life. Not on LTT very often now.

Are you part of LGBT/community, or just browsin'?

On 4/22/2018 at 12:09 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

In case you are curious, this is the broad behind the bird:

Yeah, I know, the emu and my little truck look better.

Here's me... I don't like my smile and I don't want yet another picture where I look totally serious, so here goes nothing:

inb4uglyaf nevergoingtopass.jpg :ph34r:

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

On 4/26/2018 at 6:31 AM, AshleyAshes said:

Dirty Pair episode six.  It was just one case they had, a trans woman saves her boyfriend from an arranged marriage... With a machine gun, rescuing him from his literal shackles, repels out of the wedding with him, then the Dirty Pair are hired to 'rescue' the boyfriend because the father opposes him marrying a trans woman and just says she's holding him ransom.  When the Dirty Pair realize what's up they just outright accuse him of being transphobic since it's so common these days.  Not bad for 1986.

Thats pretty damn cool!

I saw Infinity War last night... oh my sweet lord baby jesus.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

7 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

...Are you part of LGBT/community, or just browsin'?...

Lesbian transwoman.

Jeannie

Waiting in line for the new Avengers movie with my Marvel-addict friend.

15 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

Yeah... I don't really know how to use OCN anymore. :( I have been on LTT for quite a while now... originally railing against placebo in audio. But I'm retired from that life. Not on LTT very often now.

Are you part of LGBT/community, or just browsin'?

Here's me... I don't like my smile and I don't want yet another picture where I look totally serious, so here goes nothing:

Image may contain: Erica Lin, standing and indoor

inb4uglyaf nevergoingtopass.jpg :ph34r:

Tbh, you look as good as many women. ;)

My eyes see the past…

31 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Waiting in line for the new Avengers movie with my Marvel-addict friend.

Tbh, you look as good as many women. ;)

If not better. 

Jeannie