LGBT community

carguy86
20 minutes ago, Daring said:

Linus accidentally leaked several US credit cards of his on Twitter. He had to cancel all of them to prevent fraudulent charges.

It probably didn’t happen on November 2015 which is the time I joined the forum and I only started posting here a year later. I wasn’t aware of it until now. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

It probably didn’t happen on November 2015 which is the time I joined the forum and I only started posting here a year later. I wasn’t aware of it until now. 

iirc, it was last year

10 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I must be under a rock ?

Linus even mentioned the credit cards in a video.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

11 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Linus leaked my phone number on twitter too.

Damn, Linus not only drops computer things, but private information as well!

“Salut. Je m’appelle hey_yo. Enchantée de te rencontrer.”

I swear learning Spanish is so much easier than French. Oui?

And I just found out today that the French keyboard layout doesn’t follow the typical QWERTY layout. 

B213F42C-FD02-4949-A79A-E65D23A165AA.jpeg

Can you teach me @wcreek

47 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

It reminded me of a tech reviewer from another YouTube channel who was reviewing a phone and he forgot to blur out his phone number in the final YouTube video. Looks like brain farts happen to everyone. 

1 hour ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Damn, shame I didn't catch it... ....Wait, that would just be creepy AF. Fuck.... Hmmmm.... Maybe that's why David rejected me? 

Damn! iJustine doesn’t know the potential of her house having way too many ethernet cables. I wonder if most American houses have more than five ethernet cables. 

And I commend Linus for being so sweet ?

Finally got some rain. Brief but it's something..

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I asked him if he kissed me when he was over, because I kinda saw him do that and I was wondering if he actually did.

He did :3c

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Damn! iJustine doesn’t know the potential of her house having way too many ethernet cables. I wonder if most American houses have more than five ethernet cables.

I have one running from downstairs (which is where the "receiver" is) through a hole in to my room plugging in to the router, then a second much shorter one going from my router to my PC.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

9 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

I have one running from downstairs (which is where the "receiver" is) through a hole in to my room plugging in to the router, then a second much shorter one going from my router to my PC.

I on the other hand doesn’t have any ethernet ports in the wall. Granted our house isn’t that big and most of my family members just use the AC wifi. I’m thinking of getting a powerline adapter for my room but many including this forum have said that it’s not a good solution.

I’m guessing iJustine’s house is around $300,000 and she specifically asked to have coaxial and ethernet ports installed on the walls. 

20 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Finally got some rain. Brief but it's something..

I’m guessing California’s irrigation is good that crops are growing there and they still manage to export despite the lack of rain. 

4 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I've a feeling Linus might be more of a Klutzy than I originally thought.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

33 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm guessing California’s irrigation is good that crops are growing there and they still manage to export despite the lack of rain. 

Since we get little rain like this, we rely on snowpack, groudwater, and the Colorado River mostly. So it's scary when we have severe droughts because CA contributes a big chunk overall to the country's crops.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

So I built my boss his new computer today, got an LGA 1156 platform for my 870, and it's been snowing like a bitch all day.

It's been a decent day.  

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

11 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Since we get little rain like this, we rely on snowpack, groudwater, and the Colorado River mostly. So it's scary when we have severe droughts because CA contributes a big chunk overall to the country's crops.

Some if the oranges sold here in Philippines are actually from California 

23 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Some if the oranges sold here in Philippines are actually from California 

How they taste?

6 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

How they taste?

They taste fine just like how an orange supposed to taste, mostly sweet and a bit sour

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

They taste fine just like how an orange supposed to taste, mostly sweet and a bit sour

I should say the bees are very important too along with water when it comes to crops. 

22 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

He drops everything!

He didn’t dropped anything in iJustine’s video so Linus is improving 

23 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I should say the bees are very important too along with water when it comes to crops. 

#BeeLivesMatter ??