LGBT community

carguy86
11 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

That seems unnecessarily confrontational.

Nah. It's entirely necessary.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

37 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

I have until the day the semester starts to withdraw from classes.  The spring semester doesn't start till January 8th.

I'd confront something like that in person and not over the phone/email.

Good luck. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I'd confront something like that in person and not over the phone/email.

Good luck. 

Yep, I'm still emailing my adviser to be safe.  

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 hour ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Yeah I saw that, it's pretty decent.

I'm looking for something new to watch while eating dinner. Nothing on Netflix lately is really doing it for me.

I've been very disapointed with Netflix's titles, definitely wouldn't renew, however I'm not the one who is buying the subscription, so yeah, kinda can't

Dramas that I want to watch, that aren't on Netflix Australia:

Red Dwarf
Rosehaven (Both series are on iView, luckily)

Utopia (Apparently it is called "Dreamland" internationally, about a fictional government agency)

The Code (Series 1 on iView, however I need to watch series 2)

Kath and Kim

The Ex-PM (Both Series are on iView though)

At Home With Julia (Yes, this show exists, and was about our [at the time, when it was made] current PM)

(Looks like I really like ABC Dramas)

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

snip

they have wentworth. I dont know if there's any channel in america that really broadcasts it

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

12 minutes ago, wcreek said:

they have wentworth. I dont know if there's any channel in america that really broadcasts it

Never watched Wentworth, and also only just heard about it. It's broadcasts on a Pay TV station, and it (most importantly) also isn't on Netflix Australia.

The coldest temperature ever recorded to this place is 5'C/41"F. All I need is new mountaineering gear and I'm all set for mountain climbing.

20151217_144142_HDR.thumb.jpg.89458b43f1bfdb96b8dd2dfbf4559ed9.jpg

Spoiler

20151129_162435.thumb.jpg.93702112d555c76e6df8cf2915010865.jpg20151214_072249.thumb.jpg.526c571afe4d8e311713a8ef3a75b4df.jpg20151217_144147_HDR.thumb.jpg.835d6ddb3628dfd28542c46cadb36df8.jpg20151126_132215.thumb.jpg.0c3ba847bf871c80aa6effd50096c9ff.jpg

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

@hey_yo_ my weakness is a backdrop of snow topped mountains reflected perfectly off a calm lake. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

13 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

@hey_yo_ my weakness is a backdrop of snow topped mountains reflected perfectly off a calm lake. 

We don’t have snow unfortunately. It rains hail here though 

5 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

We don’t have snow unfortunately. It rains hail here though 

It's like that at Big Bear, CA. About 3 hours from me. Always wanted to go and camp out there. 

apples-bed-and-breakfast.jpg

35 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It's like that at Big Bear, CA. About 3 hours from me. Always wanted to go and camp out there. 

apples-bed-and-breakfast.jpg

I don’t know if you can hike on Runyon Canyon but it’s mostly sweaty hot dudes there I think. But in that picture it does look beautiful and nice to hike. 

I just found out today that I need to pay extra $10 just to change my Xbox Live gamertag. >:(?

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I just found out today that I need to pay extra $10 just to change my Xbox Live gamertag. >:(?

IMO the Xbox Live concept is stupid AF because it's like you're paying for the internet twice. 

19 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

My weakness that will probably never occur in several lifetimes...

Switzerland_Houses_467737.jpg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

IMO the Xbox Live concept is stupid AF because it's like you're paying for the internet twice. 

sony does it too lol

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

sony does it too lol

No they don't. Sony never allowed name changes in the past, and while implied they'll allow it in 2018, it still isn't confirmed.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

12 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I just want to change my Xbox gamertag because I use my real name on it. I made it way back in 2010 and now that I use it, they're asking me to pay for $10 which is not that big but still.

11 minutes ago, wcreek said:

sony does it too lol

Is PSN better? The only time I've used a Playstation was with a classmate and it was a PS3 and his PSP.

5 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No they don't. Sony never allowed name changes in the past, and while implied they'll allow it in 2018, it still isn't confirmed.

Maybe they're preventing another hack but what do I know.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Is PSN better?

Not really.

However, the game selection is better, both in quantity, and IMO, quality.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

13 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Oh, I was referring to them requiring a paid subscription.

And Game Mode in Windows 10 is useless. I finally tried it on my current crappy laptop (i5-7200U, Radeon R5 M430) and played the free AC IV Black Flag (thanks Ubisoft) and it's actually making things worse. Without Game Mode enabled, I'm reaching around 30-35 fps but it drops to 15-20 fps with game mode enabled. DO NOT USE IT! That Windows 10 FCU feature is nothing but useless bloatware. It reminds me of the comments in Linus' video on "Shit Manufacturers Say" and how Linus' methodology is wrong, well guess what I have a crappy laptop and Game Mode is a piece of shit.

Also, the Game Bar (Win key + G) is hit or miss for games outside the Windows Store. Sometimes it launches, sometimes it doesn't.

31 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Oh, I was referring to them requiring a paid subscription.

Didn't it used to be free?

14 minutes ago, Daring said:

PS Plus happened. Then the PS4 happened.

Wanting more money happened. 

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Wanting more money happened. 

Of course, that is the ultimate goal of a for-profit business after all.