LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Of course, that is the ultimate goal of a for-profit business after all.

What tilts me are slowly creeping and increasing fees from cable companies like mine. I cut out the cable TV packages we used to have for good. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

31 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

What tilts me are slowly creeping and increasing fees from cable companies like mine. I cut out the cable TV packages we used to have for good. 

T-Mo has acquired Layer3 TV and they’ll have a product for cord cutters to compete with cable companies. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

43 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

T-Mo has acquired Layer3 TV and they’ll have a product for cord cutters to compete with cable companies. 

Dafuq. I don't think I've ever seen a CEO act that way. Smiled each time he said bullshit/shit. xD

My ISP had a booth at Walmart and I asked the employee how to keep my 49.99 USD a month for up to 100mbps because the price is only for a year.. She offered a stupid bundle, and I of course flat out said I don't watch cable TV. She looked defeated. Internet is more than enough. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

22 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

My ISP had a booth at Walmart and I asked the employee how to keep my 49.99 USD a month for up to 100mbps because the price is only for a year.. She offered a stupid bundle, and I of course flat out said I don't watch cable TV. She looked defeated. Internet is more than enough. 

I pay $50 for 20/20 fiber + landline + cable because our over the air broadcast channels suck and my father watches live sports events like NBA. Whereas for me I watch American Ninja Warrior and movies in HBO like the other day I finally watched "Fantastic Beasts"

36 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Dafuq. I don't think I've ever seen a CEO act that way. Smiled each time he said bullshit/shit. xD

My cousin in LA told me once that Verizon is still the king when it comes to coverage but he's waiting for T-Mobile to roll out 600 MHz LTE which unfortunately at the moment no phone supports except the LG V30.

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I pay $50 for 20/20 fiber + landline + cable because our over the air broadcast channels suck and my father watches live sports events like NBA. Whereas for me I watch American Ninja Warrior and movies in HBO like the other day I finally watched "Fantastic Beasts"

I believe that once Game of Thrones ends some people will just drop cable TV bundles with HBO. Also, YouTube TV looks interesting and at only 35 USD a month.

My cousin in LA told me once that Verizon is still the king when it comes to coverage but he's waiting for T-Mobile to roll out 600 MHz LTE which unfortunately at the moment no phone supports except the LG V30.

It's true. Their color key for the coverage map of the US is red and it's like nearly all that color. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I believe that once Game of Thrones ends some people will just drop cable TV bundles with HBO. Also, YouTube TV looks interesting and at only 35 USD a month.

I actually tried signing up for both YouTube Red and YouTube TV but even with a US VPN server and a legit US address, Google can tell that I'm not in the US as they can detect credit cards not issued in the US. Same goes when I tried signing up for Hulu.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I actually tried signing up for both YouTube Red and YouTube TV but even with a US VPN server and a legit US address, Google can tell that I'm not in the US as they can detect credit cards not issued in the US. Same goes when I tried signing up for Hulu.

Feels bad man.

12 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It's true. Their color key for the coverage map of the US is red and it's like nearly all that color. 

network-lp-marq-6-d-05152017?&scl=2

Verizon's is better than TMo in most states. TMo appears to be a smidge better in MT?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

network-lp-marq-6-d-05152017?&scl=2

Verizon's is better than TMo in most states. TMo appears to be a smidge better in MT?

This reminds me of an old Verizon ad and how AT&T sued Verizon https://www.engadget.com/2009/11/03/atandt-sues-verizon-over-theres-a-map-for-that-ads/ 

When you still get lost even with GPS. ?

3 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

When you still get lost even with GPS. ?

I’ve learned not to put so much trust in GPS including Google Maps. 

26 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I’ve learned not to put so much trust in GPS including Google Maps. 

Actually, I didn't listen to it to get to a Pho Restaurant, missed it, went to the opposite direction on a northbound freeway.... because there was a fence for construction blocking the entrance to the plaza. Literally happened just now. ????

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Actually, I didn't listen to it to get to a Pho Restaurant, missed it, went to the opposite direction on a northbound freeway.... because there was a fence for construction blocking the entrance to the plaza. Literally happened just now. ????

This is why I prefer driving with someone if I'm going somewhere I haven't been.

5 hours ago, Daring said:

:V

I like the orange beanie :x

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I like the orange beanie :x

It's a Floatzel hat.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

This is why I prefer driving with someone if I'm going somewhere I haven't been.

I was with someone who had no idea either. xD

Dang It! https://thenextweb.com/shareables/2017/12/20/elon-musk-accidentally-shared-personal-phone-number-16m-followers/ 

It makes me wonder if there are forum members from before who have accidentally shared their phone numbers or any personal information. Few weeks ago there’s someone who literally included his street address in Florida. 

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Dang It! https://thenextweb.com/shareables/2017/12/20/elon-musk-accidentally-shared-personal-phone-number-16m-followers/ 

It makes me wonder if there are forum members from before who have accidentally shared their phone numbers or any personal information. Few weeks ago there’s someone who literally included his street address in Florida. 

It can happen to any of us unfortunately, even those of us who pride themselves on being über-privacy-conscious etc.

if you ever see someone posting their personal info here on LTT (whether it’s their own or somebody else’s) please report it to the mod team and we’ll sort it out. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

8 minutes ago, Whiskers said:

It can happen to any of us unfortunately, even those of us who pride themselves on being über-privacy-conscious etc.

if you ever see someone posting their personal info here on LTT (whether it’s their own or somebody else’s) please report it to the mod team and we’ll sort it out. :)

I posted my IMDB page with full legal name but I'm okay with that.  :P

6 minutes ago, Whiskers said:

I did and the post was deleted by the mods. ?

8 minutes ago, Whiskers said:

It just makes me surprised that someone like Elon Musk tweeted his phone number knowing the fact that Twitter is a public social network and he has a massive following. 

It just makes me surprised that someone like Elon Musk tweeted his phone number knowing the fact that Twitter is a public social network and he has a massive following. 

Yeah. Like I said it’s just one of these things that can happen. Anyone can have a brain fart or just be distracted when doing something.

I guess most of us can just be glad that if we do accidentally post our phone number and delete it after a minute there won’t already be a couple thousand people trying to call us. :P

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I've leaked my email before on here, though it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what it is lol

Lets not forget that linus leaked his credit card on twitter

59 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I've leaked my email before on here, though it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what it is lol

Lets not forget that linus leaked his credit card on twitter

I don’t know that incident of Linus leaking his credit card info on Twitter. All I know is that he got hacked including his Twitter account and some emails that’s why he uses Yubico’s Yubikey for login authentication. 

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I don’t know that incident of Linus leaking his credit card info on Twitter. All I know is that he got hacked including his Twitter account and some emails that’s why he uses Yubico’s Yubikey for login authentication. 

Linus accidentally leaked several US credit cards of his on Twitter. He had to cancel all of them to prevent fraudulent charges.