LGBT community

carguy86

well bf after 5 years left me. Returned a 980kingpin and got the 980ti king pin as a treat for myself for my spare pc.

edit: changed it to a third titanX for my main rig.

you replaced your bf with a gpu?!!?? Wat? o.0

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

you replaced your bf with a gpu?!!?? Wat? o.0

Well no he left me so I bought it to make myself feel a little better.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Well no he left me so I bought it to make myself feel a little better.

oh, that sucks...

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

oh, that sucks...

Yeah so I was like you know what Im going to treat myself I got a new job and figured I deserve a treat. Also my old account on here is pizzatime6 look up project overkill in the build logs and project cube those are my two other pc's.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Don't know if you guys have ever seen this but i stumbled across it on TED the other night :) 

well bf after 5 years left me. Returned a 980kingpin and got the 980ti king pin as a treat for myself for my spare pc.

edit: changed it to a third titanX for my main rig.

Would I trade my boyfriend for a Titan X.

Eh, Probably not. Kudos to you though <3 I hope you feel better soon!

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

...... i dont even know what i should do, im 16 (my birthday is 2nd of january) and my bf is 15, his parents are threatening to report me to the police bechause im aparently a pedo... (we have been together for almost a year)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

...... i dont even know what i should do, im 16 (my birthday is 2nd of january) and my bf is 15, his parents are threatening to report me to the police bechause im aparently a pedo... (we have been together for almost a year)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... haha. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Break it off for a while? 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Break it off for a while? 

we have been on a break, since the start of december.

(bechause his parents didnt like the fact that their son is gay, they are now trying to ruin my life bechause i "converted him")

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

we have been on a break, since the start of december.

(bechause his parents didnt like the fact that their son is gay, they are now trying to ruin my life bechause i "converted him")

But you've only been 16 for two days?

If you haven't done anything since december i'd hope the law is on your side.

Dick move by his parents. I hope they see reason in the end

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

But you've only been 16 for two days?

If you haven't done anything since december i'd hope the law is on your side.

Dick move by his parents. I hope they see reason in the end

there is a law named the romeo & juliet law, it is there to stop stuff like this. (me and my bf are stil  together, we just arent seeing eachother outside of school)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

I'm studying Romeo and Juliet for my English coursework... I know the exams are depressing, but please, there is no need to rub it in, AQA... (along with your poems of dead relatives and antiques).

Im no legal expert, but I did look into this.

A few months ago, I was 17 years old and dating a 15 year old, the caveat was that we had 1yr 11months difference in age. In the United States and what I'd imagine extends to most other parts of the world, the legal age of "sex with a minor" varies between 14 years old up to 18 years old but in the United States, there is a 2 year (24month) leeway.

As you are only a year apart in age (approx), if Norway follows a similar rule there is no issue in the whole "sex with a minor" / pedophila thing as the age difference is minimal enough to not cause any such issue. Granted, they could still forbid you to see eachother / spend time with eachother, but legally they have no grounds to sue you until you actually break the law.

Hope this helps :)

They can't charge you with anything you both are minors. Even if they could your BF would have to sign off on the papers to charge you anyway so they are shit out of luck.

That's both hilarious and ridiculous at the same time, though I don't think they can really do anything other any pull angry faces and whinge.  

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

lol so one of my friends accidentally greeted me with "hey faggot" since he does that to other people (he know's im gay).

lucky for him I'm really chill about that kind of stuff

lol so one of my friends accidentally greeted me with "hey faggot" since he does that to other people (he know's im gay).

lol

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

-straight male here, sorry for intruding-

I mean this in a totally chill way, though it probably won't come across as that... Anyway. 14 is kinda young to even know you're gay, right? Like I'm not saying it's TOO young, but, at 14 I don't even think I was thinking about gurls that much - not as much as I do now anyway aha. Is it something you've always kinda known or... Take my bro for instance (still not sure if he's actually gay...) but he's always been a bit, flamboyant. He's just never really been the 'alpha male'; that relate to you in anyway? Or did you just one day realise you liked guys?

Can ignore me if you want, was just curious as I've never seen someone at the age of yourself know themselves to be gay :P

I mean this in a totally chill way, though it probably won't come across as that... Anyway. 14 is kinda young to even know you're gay, right? Like I'm not saying it's TOO young, but, at 14 I don't even think I was thinking about gurls that much - not as much as I do now anyway aha. Is it something you've always kinda known or... Take my bro for instance (still not sure if he's actually gay...) but he's always been a bit, flamboyant. He's just never really been the 'alpha male'; that relate to you in anyway? Or did you just one day realise you liked guys?

Can ignore me if you want, was just curious as I've never seen someone at the age of yourself know themselves to be gay :P

can't speak for gays, but generally speaking sexual development can happen at wildly different ages depending on the person

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I started calling myself "bicurious" or "bisexual" through 14 y/o to 16 y/o and from 17 onwards I just realized I wasn't fooling anyone and came out as gay to family/friends.

lol I was 13 when I slept with a guy (no sex :) ) on a school trip and I was like "wow i like this."

then girls started hitting on me and I was like "ugh please fuck off".

I didn't care about anything to do with sex/love until I was 16/17 and had a huge crush on a friend of mine. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Has anybody here met a person that is only okay with a certain kind of gay?(like okay with guy+guy but not okay with woman+woman) I just saw someone that feels this way and I am confused.

Has anybody here met a person that is only okay with a certain kind of gay?(like okay with guy+guy but not okay with woman+woman) I just saw someone that feels this way and I am confused.

yup, both parrents of my BF is completely okay with girl+girl but not boy+boy

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: