Want to contact Nvidia to see if they'll build a system for me

wheels

@Admire Thanks man, I'm overwhelmed and so appreciative by the amount support I'm getting from the LTT Community including yourself. I'll always have a positive attitude, crying in a corner gets you nowhere in life,

@zappian I was never expecting the LTT Community to pitch in, just knew people on here would know which direction to point me in or who to contact. I'm very humbled by everyone who's posted on this thread supporting and wanting to actually help me too. I'd be over moon if LTT wanted to help by building a system for me and  more than happy to cover my wheelchair van in LTT signage for exposure.

@DimasRMDO I have a great life man :) but yes it would be nice to be back on my feet someday, the way regenerative research and medicine is going that might not be too far away fingers crossed!

@Pelop17 I'll keep Razer in mind, great to know they're helping people with disabilities game. The only reason I haven't setup a fundraiser campaign is because for the past 2 years I've been fundraising for a new wheelchair vehicle, which is the one in pics I attached in my first post. And I think putting that out there after just fundraising for a vehicle would put people (where I live) off wanting to help if you understand that viewpoint.. Thanks for the welcome :)

@TehStranger? Cheers for your best wishes, I am more of an Nvidia fan but I'd be happy if AMD wanted to help instead.. as they say beggars can't be choosers.

@Kyuubixchidori I completely understand that you were concerned of me being something I'm not, especially after what you shared about that lady taking advantage of you and your church lying about having cancer and doing a runner. Which I find appalling and can't believe people can do such things. It hurts a lot too when you've contributed to those funds raised to find out you were lied to and frauded. Exactly it's an amazing feeling when you're helping someone genuine and you can see the positive outcome you've been a part of, I get that feeling after every school talk I do knowing I'm giving back and making a difference. I'm straight up and honest, Thanks for your best wishes, I always make the most out of life.. Will definitely be an active member here, very humbled and grateful you want to help man.. If Nvidia don't want to help that's fine, I think it's more of a lose to them than me. Can't believe how many LTT Members want to help! have a great week.

@Shotgun Thanks I never thought of contacting an overseas builder or Company like Asus.. I'll send them an email too..

I'm already in contact with @wheels through PM. Going to see what I can do to help him out :)

Just did a quick mock up, do you think Linus would approve something like this? If LTT were wanting to help...

I'm already in contact with @wheels through PM. Going to see what I can do to help him out :)

I wish u guys and wheels the best of luck

I myself am visually impaired and cant imagine what it is like to have physical immobility

Hats of to Wheels and the LMG crew 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I wish u guys and wheels the best of luck

I myself am visually impaired and cant imagine what it is like to have physical immobility

Hats of to Wheels and the LMG crew 

Cheers @asim1999 It hasn't been an easy road the past 11years since breaking my neck but I've always just taken the positives and moved forward in life as I know there are a lot of others worse off than I am.. This may sound weird but I'd rather be as I am physically impaired than say deaf, or blind. I know I wouldn't handle that situation as well as I've been handling this!

Yeah big hats off to LMG for wanting to help, I'm beyond grateful!! It's very heart warming knowing that there's people that want to help that don't even know me.. :)

Cheers @asim1999 It hasn't been an easy road the past 11years since breaking my neck but I've always just taken the positives and moved forward in life as I know there are a lot of others worse off than I am.. This may sound weird but I'd rather be as I am physically impaired than say deaf, or blind. I know I wouldn't handle that situation as well as I've been handling this!

Yeah big hats off to LMG for wanting to help, I'm beyond grateful!! It's very heart warming knowing that there's people that want to help that don't even know me.. :)

Were you able to contact nvidia  :)?

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Wow, people actually getting things done here :D that's awesome OP.

On the other hand this thread did create a new hate with me For the term 'pitching in' because it is used so much here.

But nvm, it's just me and my word hate. I'm weird.

I can donate some euro if it helps.

Were you able to contact nvidia  :)?

I sent their headquarters an email about a week ago now, as there is no Oceania/Australia Office for point of contact and haven't heard anything back as yet.. and Nvidia's facebook book page doesn't allow anyone to send them messages

If the build ends up sponsored by LTT, I would be willing to donate some $. I can't afford much as a college student though.

I worked at Target for two years pushing carts, cleaning restrooms, and among various other tasks helping people with the electric scooters or loading stuff in their cars. I had plenty of rude customers, but the good ones gave meaning to my job. One of the regulars could barely walk, so he usually called ahead and asked me to bring a scooter out to where he would park. The stories he told me about employees being rude at other stores made me so mad. He was easily one of the nicest guys I have ever met. One day he showed up at the end of my shift, but this time his wife wasn't with him. I could have gone home to watch netflix, but instead I clocked out and walked around with him and helped him get items from high shelves for over an hour. The stories he had were fascinating, and he had the coolest hand carved cane I have ever seen. Sure the soccer moms wrestling 4 kids into a mini van while trying to handle two carts of groceries appreciated my help, but the handicapped people always showed their appreciation and made my day. Whenever they offered tips, I would always tell them to use it to buy something for someone else like sending a card to a grandchild. 

Whatever happens, I hope that @wheels can get his gaming pc.

Edit: Double Post.

Is there a way to delete double posts?

LMG is soo nice. Really love that you guys are helping him.

+1 Linus and Nick, keep on rocking :)

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

If the build ends up sponsored by LTT, I would be willing to donate some $. I can't afford much as a college student though.

I worked at Target for two years pushing carts, cleaning restrooms, and among various other tasks helping people with the electric scooters or loading stuff in their cars. I had plenty of rude customers, but the good ones gave meaning to my job. One of the regulars could barely walk, so he usually called ahead and asked me to bring a scooter out to where he would park. The stories he told me about employees being rude at other stores made me so mad. He was easily one of the nicest guys I have ever met. One day he showed up at the end of my shift, but this time his wife wasn't with him. I could have gone home to watch netflix, but instead I clocked out and walked around with him and helped him get items from high shelves for over an hour. The stories he had were fascinating, and he had the coolest hand carved cane I have ever seen. Sure the soccer moms wrestling 4 kids into a mini van while trying to handle two carts of groceries appreciated my help, but the handicapped people always showed their appreciation and made my day. Whenever they offered tips, I would always tell them to use it to buy something for someone else like sending a card to a grandchild. 

Whatever happens, I hope that @wheels can get his gaming pc.

I'm blown away with all the LTT Community including yourself @nerdyrcdriver that you want to help and are wanting to donate towards a build, is actually starting to make me well up tears.. I really enjoyed your story you shared about helping that customer of yours, selfless acts like that mean so much and speak volumes about your character, integity, vaues and morals as you said " I could have gone home to watch netflix" but instead going out of your way to help him is awesome. :)

not trying to derail thread, but this reminded me of this

http://imgur.com/gallery/nOvx9

Did you have the bookmarked you cruel creature  :wacko: 

759.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

• 7 months later...

Hey Peeps,

I have some great news! It's a bit late because I had to move house. Intel Australia has built me a a BEAST of a RIG!  :D So HAPPY Intel got me back into PC Gaming which is a huge part of my life as enjoyment and escape from my reality being paralysed.

Check out the video below to see the surprise they put on me, after I thought I was just doing a interview with a Youtuber about how I game on PC. Show some love to these guys too!

(It has a H100I GTX not a H80 Corsair CPU cooler)

https://youtu.be/eCH_O4Il7-g

https://www.facebook.com/intelaustralia/

Hey Peeps,

I have some great news! It's a bit late because I had to move house. Intel Australia has built me a a BEAST of a RIG!  :D So HAPPY Intel got me back into PC Gaming which is a huge part of my life as enjoyment and escape from my reality being paralysed.

Check out the video below to see the surprise they put on me, after I thought I was just doing a interview with a Youtuber about how I game on PC. Show some love to these guys too!

(It has a H100I GTX not a H80 Corsair CPU cooler)

https://youtu.be/eCH_O4Il7-g

https://www.facebook.com/intelaustralia/

That's awesome!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

@wheels Nice to hear this! Oh my God..... Happy gaming!! :)

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold