Want to contact Nvidia to see if they'll build a system for me

wheels

@XTankSlayerX thanks man for contacting Linus, I didn't want to contact him with him being on holiday with his family

@DimasRMDO don't be sorry man, I'm just grateful to still be alive and able to have a decent quality of life!

No problem, I'm his bro anyways (Not true... Or I haven't said anything to him :P)

As for what @DimasRMDO said, Does it bother you when people are sorry? I never really feel sorry for anyone with a disability. Life finds a way and after a while youll get used to it. Just because you have disability doesn't mean that you wont be living a good life. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry, if this is true, its very sad and I apologize for what I'm about to say, I may be wrong but.

This doesn't sound true to me. Granted, if he's putting signage on his car. There is no way you can play a game using a headmouse, and effectively just your arm. That and how did he even post this? At first I was thinking voice to text, but it wouldn't do things like "17yrs".

If you actually have a disability, I apologize 100% for any accusations. I just heard of people claiming to be injured/have a serious issue take advantage of others.

Wow, I really wasn't expecting to be accused of being a fraud.. I'm gobsmacked! I've attached 2 videos I uploaded onto my youtube when I was having a problem with Watch Dogs of me using my system I sold 4 months ago now, so you can see how I game. I'm using my mum's laptop with my headmouse to move the mouse and the windows "on screen keyboard" to type what I'm doing right "now" of which I've just got my mum to take 2 pics of me typing this too. Google Kieron D'Netto that's me and you'll be able to read the selfless awareness newspaper articles where I share my story and message in the hope to avoid others making similar mistakes and ending up like me. That I'm a voluntary motivational speaker for Spinal Injuries Australia and go out to Primary and Secondary Schools sharing my story and raising awareness about spinal cord injuries..

The HeadMouse Extreme translates natural movements of my head into directly proportional movements of the computer mouse pointer, so as I move my head the mouse pointer on the screen also moves (literally like having the mouse back in my hand in terms of precision) it works like a charm. This assistive technology isn’t cheap either at a cost of $3,000 but it allows me to do what I love which is PC gaming!  I just re-map the keyboard actions to the keys I can reach easily and quickly. For instance driving in Watch Dogs, I have "num0" as accelerate "Shift" as brake and left click for steering left and right click for steering right.  I do pretty well considering it's not the normal way as long as a game has the option there to re-map the key-bindings to any key I'm set. I've been lucky to be able to play most games that I want to play such as; The Batman Arkham games, Crysis, Farcry, Assassin's Creed games, Battlefield 3 & 4, GTA 4, Hitman Absolution, Call of Duty, Metro 2033,Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider and that's too name only a few.

I'm a person of integrity and would never make up that I have a disability and try and take advantage of anyone!

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20150329_181338.jpg

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20150329_181449.jpg

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20140602_170932.jpg

No problem, I'm his bro anyways (Not true... Or I haven't said anything to him :P)

As for what @DimasRMDO said, Does it bother you when people are sorry? I never really feel sorry for anyone with a disability. Life finds a way and after a while youll get used to it. Just because you have disability doesn't mean that you wont be living a good life. Just my 2 cents.

Very much appreciated.. It doesn't bother me at all man, I just don't want people feeling sad when they're thinking of me instead I'd rather bring a smile to their face.. Everyone has their challenges in life some harder than others, which I know and thankful I am as I am and no worse.. Exactly you can still live an awesome life after a disability, I love that I always get great parking where ever I go and so on lol ;)

I must regret to inform y'all

http://imgur.com/gallery/nOvx9/comment/388312686

He passed at 1:26 am, on Sunday March 29th 2015. (Eastern time)

Of all days it happens on my birthday :(

/offtopic

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

*screaming* Oh my god WE KNOW!!! WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE UPSET!

:|

So much for "Not derailing" the thread.

There is no justice on this universe.

If you think about it ted bundy lived until his 40s and killed 30 people and this kind , warm soul died at 22-

Its all random, its all fuçking random and now I am crying.

There is no justice on this universe.

If you think about it ted bundy lived until his 40s and killed 30 people and this kind , warm soul died at 22-

Its all random, its all fuçking random and now I am crying.

Indeed.

As for "This warm soul died at 22". Is that referring to yourself?

No , I am 21.

I was talking about jorge may he rest in peace.

Pretty sure it is peace, people don't need to say that because dead people don't feel anything :/:P :'(

Anyway, at least he got to live, luckily he was one of those millions of sperm cells, and he made it, and he got to be born. But he died too young.

Pretty sure it is peace, people don't need to say that because dead people don't feel anything :/:P :'(

Meh , no one knows.

That guess is as good as any.

I also think its like sleeping forever but no one knows for sure.

Meh , no one knows.

That guess is as good as any.

I also think its like sleeping forever but no one knows for sure.

Yes, it is exactly like before you were born. Do you remember that? Well of course not. And that is how it will be.

Yes, it is exactly like before you were born. Do you remember that? Well of course not. And that is how it will be.

I also think thats what happens, or doesnt happen because nothingess doesnt happen to you , it inst something you experience.

But no one knows for sure , its a theory amongst many others.

We know as much about this as the most learned person on the subject , everyone has a theory.

I also think thats what happens, or doesnt happen because nothingess doesnt happen to you , it inst something you experience.

But no one knows for sure , its a theory amongst many others.

We know as much about this as the most learned person on the subject , everyone has a theory.

I know what you mean, but it makes the most sense at least.

God, I really REALLY hope that somebody helps you dude! Great props for you positive attitude to life, and the fact that you are still playing, and using your computer!

Im pulling for you man! Best of luck in the future.

Wished I lived near you, so I could offer some help.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

God, I really REALLY hope that somebody helps you dude! Great props for you positive attitude to life, and the fact that you are still playing, and using your computer!

Maybe the community in LTT could pitch in and build him a system.

Very inspiring story , I think we could do it together for him and someone near him would join the parts and build it.

I'm just hoping you have better life!

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Wow, I really wasn't expecting to be accused of being a fraud.. I'm gobsmacked! I've attached 2 videos I uploaded onto my youtube when I was having a problem with Watch Dogs of me using my system I sold 4 months ago now, so you can see how I game. I'm using my mum's laptop with my headmouse to move the mouse and the windows "on screen keyboard" to type what I'm doing right "now" of which I've just got my mum to take 2 pics of me typing this too. Google Kieron D'Netto that's me and you'll be able to read the selfless awareness newspaper articles where I share my story and message in the hope to avoid others making similar mistakes and ending up like me. That I'm a voluntary motivational speaker for Spinal Injuries Australia and go out to Primary and Secondary Schools sharing my story and raising awareness about spinal cord injuries..

The HeadMouse Extreme translates natural movements of my head into directly proportional movements of the computer mouse pointer, so as I move my head the mouse pointer on the screen also moves (literally like having the mouse back in my hand in terms of precision) it works like a charm. This assistive technology isn’t cheap either at a cost of $3,000 but it allows me to do what I love which is PC gaming!  I just re-map the keyboard actions to the keys I can reach easily and quickly. For instance driving in Watch Dogs, I have "num0" as accelerate "Shift" as brake and left click for steering left and right click for steering right.  I do pretty well considering it's not the normal way as long as a game has the option there to re-map the key-bindings to any key I'm set. I've been lucky to be able to play most games that I want to play such as; The Batman Arkham games, Crysis, Farcry, Assassin's Creed games, Battlefield 3 & 4, GTA 4, Hitman Absolution, Call of Duty, Metro 2033,Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider and that's too name only a few.

I'm a person of integrity and would never make up that I have a disability and try and take advantage of anyone!

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20150329_181338.jpg

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20150329_181449.jpg

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/speed88/20140602_170932.jpg

You can also try to contact Razer :)

I follow them on facebook and I saw them helping people with no hands or people just like you :)

You can give it a try

You can also do a indegogo campaign where people can donate money for your problem..... And then you can invest it on new wheelchairs  , doctors...

Sorry for your problem, Welcome to the forum :)

Very inspiring story , I think we could do it together for him and someone near him would join the parts and build it.

Great idea......

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

-snip-

I have zero issue helping those who had issues. Its just personally at my church I helped raise close to 800$ with my friend for a fundraiser for a single mother who had cancer. We found out later that she never actually had cancer and was a fraud. I'm not sure how Much total was raised, but I was extremely proud of the money o raised and it felt great helping. When you feel good for how you use your time, and it makes someone's life easier its a win-win. To find out she just ran with they money was really hard on me and just makes me worry about the people not being the most honest.

I just worry about those taking advantage will get the help, and not those who actually need it if that makes sense.

You took the time to prove and explain it to some random guy on the internet that you could of just ignored. I wish you the best of luck. Make the most of your life and I'm extremely glad you have something that still brings enjoymemt to your life! It may be difficult but try to be a active member here. I'm sure if you don't get nvidia to help, I wouldn't mind giving a few bucks to help.

Maybe if nvidia doesn't, LTT members can build you a rig! I wouldn't mind helping to donate.

Sorry for any formating issues, typed on a phone

That can be done.We should start a kickstarter or somekind of fundraiser.

@wheels why dont you contact asus, or some builder like pudget or venom systems.I bet they will help you.@nicklmg fractal josh could also help him.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

That can be done.We should start a kickstarter or somekind of fundraiser.

@wheels why dont you contact asus, or some builder like pudget or venom systems.I bet they will help you.@nicklmg fractal josh could also help him.

@Slick , @LinusTech , @nicklmg .

What do you think , LTT could join forces and build a sick rig for this person .

community build for those in need.

Then you could do like tech syndicate did and make a video about it .( when they did their giveaway)

I think it would be a very interesting and wonderful thing to do and the LTT community could also pitch in.

I'm sure a few tech company will try to help you out. Maybe try Fractal Josh for cases

(Edit you're in Australia thats out of josh's jurisdiction i think.you can go through the fractal website to go through the proper channels) .Usually you get several tech companies pitching in.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

What do you think , LTT could join forces and build a sick rig for this person .

Then you could do like tech syndicate did and make a video about it .( when they did their giveaway)

I think it would be a very interesting and wonderful thing to do and the LTT community could also pitch in.

I hope this guy gets the help he needs,yeah LTT can do a cool video about it,like tek did when they built a pc for that Linux guy or like how you guys helped that video editing school recently.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

I think its extremely sad if we scared this gentleman away with a few idiots accusing him....This really made me sad, that people could be so cynical.

I'm already in contact with @wheels through PM. Going to see what I can do to help him out :)