Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

Sorry but...

It is 12gb split between 11.5gb an 0.5gb.

*Runs out door*

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Only because the 970 was released and 970 SLI cost £500. When I was shopping for new GPUs the 295X2 cost £1500.

Then, you could have bought two 780 Tis at the time for £1000 and *decimated* the 290X, so AMD doesn't actually look that good from either a value or a performance perspective until you get as far into the sunset period of the 200 series as we are now.

Even now the 295X2 costs about £600 while two 290Xs cost about £550, so it's still not particularly good value.

I never said it was. :D Also talking about titan z compared to 295x2. Huge price gap if your talking about value.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The UE4 Kite demo they showed was great. It looked like a high quality animated movie like something you'd see from pixar but rendered in real time.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Plot twist: not fully unlocked.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I still remember wen the titan came out, Linus released like 6 videos on it xD but they say it has 12gbs of vram is that rly 8gbs and 4gbs? Or acc 12gbs cant trust Nvidia 

the freakin CEO of NVIDIA launched it, how more official should it get ^^

Pretty damn amazing if you ask me. It's kinda like, oh AMD is creating all this hype on their 300 series? Fuck it STEALTH MODE BITCHESSSSSS TITAN X YOOO HEUHEUEHEUEHEUEHUE 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I'm going to wait for benchmarks before I even consider this card. I would like a gtx 980 ti 8GB tbh.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So what will they call the dual GPU card? The Titan XYZ?

If 12GB of VRAM is true, I may get one if no consumer level 6GB-8GB card is out before the Titan X drops to less than $1200.

Depending on DirectX 12 though, if it actually pools VRAM of SLi/ Xfire set-ups as they claim it will, I'll just get AMD Rx 390x in xfire.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Plot twist: not fully unlocked.

That's entirely possible. Judging from the Titan's (admittedly short) trackrecord we'll see the Titan X (not fully unlocked), then a 1080 (with slightly less cores unlocked and half the VRAM) and then a 1080ti and Titan X black edition (both fully unlocked, the 1080ti has half the VRAM). Oh, and then a 1080 with the full 12GB, but never a 1080ti with 12GB because fuck you buy a Titan.

Looks like it has 4x DisplayPort outputs... Anyone able to confirm?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

HERE COMES THE HYPE TRAIN. 

12GB VRAM, 8 billion transistors, the hype is real. If this has anything close to the overall SP/DP of a separate 980 and Quadro setup that I'm considering, I'm going for it. 

That black shroud is too sexy. If it glows like that, even better. 

Nvidia pls take my monies! 

:D

That's entirely possible. Judging from the Titan's (admittedly short) trackrecord we'll see the Titan X (not fully unlocked), then a 1080 (with slightly less cores unlocked and half the VRAM) and then a 1080ti and Titan X black edition (both fully unlocked, the 1080ti has half the VRAM). Oh, and then a 1080 with the full 12GB, but never a 1080ti with 12GB because fuck you buy a Titan.

To be honest I would not be surprised.

Its not if the Titan X can run Crysis, but if Crysis can run the Titan X

Titan X is too cool for Crysis.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

3072 is the maximum amount of cores that you can fit on the GM200 die. Titan X is a fully fledged gpu this time around unlike the original Titan.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

You seem so salty over the existence of the Titan and how you can't buy a 6GB 780 Ti. 

3072 is the maximum amount of cores that you can fit on the GM200 die. Titan X is a fully fledged gpu this time around unlike the original Titan.

Oh, then you'll at least get the full package now. That's a plus, I guess.

You seem so salty over the existence of the Titan and how you can't buy a 6GB 780 Ti. 

I't doesn't even affect me, I just feel bad for the people who want an actual gaming GPU (at a non-retarded pricepoint) and might run SLI (so they probably want more memory). That's called empathy, shitty business practices piss me off even if they don't directly affect me, but I guess that's impossible to understand for someone who can't stop provoking other people and trying to mock them over the choice of a slab of silicone.

Don't you have some more 290s to shill for elsewhere? Running low on your quota for the month aren't you? 

This would be a pretty good example of that behaviour.

I predict Titan X launch price being around 1250$-1500$

While we're probably going to have to wait till early summer for a cut down 6GB 1080 which will probably be around 650$-700$ ish.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Looks amazing,

but I'll stick to a poor man's performance card, the R9 295x2.

lmao

My wallet isn't ready for this.

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

How predictable...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Looks like it has 4x DisplayPort outputs... Anyone able to confirm?

DisplayPort and HDMI looks pretty darn similar from afar

Tears of laughter when the 295x2 smashed the Titan Z?

Put a Titan Z under water and it's the 295x2 that gets smashed to be fair.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd