next scrap yard build budget?

Teemo4Life

You are all assuming that it will be another computer build. Why not a ghetto case build or something else.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

I think it would be cool if they took a ps4 or xbone + a few games, and sold those to get a budget. Then they would either have to match or beat the performance of the ps4 + xbone.

"So I can just put anything here and they'll print it?"

A kidney

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I think it would be cool if they took a ps4 or xbone + a few games, and sold those to get a budget. Then they would either have to match or beat the performance of the ps4 + xbone.

That sounds good, I wouldn't of sold them but had to use eBay/Craigslist Prices and take 10 prices and average them out.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

500$ cad mini itx build to crush consoles in power while having a fairly small size   

They will not run any games with $150 besides pacman, minesweeper, solitare and Tetris

Maybe $150 for the CPU/GPU budget.... that might be cool.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

$500 is my vote. Slick got an R9 290 on the $300 build. What happen if he get $500? i wondered.

Dual Xeons with Quad 980's.

Interested in Business and Technology

@Slick @Linus @Nick

$800, if Luke can get a 290 with a budget of under $300 what can he get woth $800?

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

1,000,000 dollhairs

I want that build :P

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

100$

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Build own computer case. WTF

It's not that hard if you put time into it but I'd like to see what LMG can manage.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

*still waiting for hard tubing build*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think cheapest functional pc would be cool. Random used crap plus a cardboard box and a swivel fan

I would say 500 would be cool

500 price of Xbox one

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

They will not run any games with $150 besides pacman, minesweeper, solitare and Tetris

pretty sure doom would run bro.... just sayin

Sorry for anyone who wanted very low budgets or very high budgets. Didn't think anyone would choose those so I went with the normal ones

Are you kiding less than 300$.

With 100$ pc you can enjoy the most played games out there.League,dota,cs,wow

Are you kiding less than 300$.

With 100$ pc you can enjoy the most played games out there.League,dota,cs,wow

No...just...no troll. If not you are stupid...

I'd say that $450 is a good target budget. $500 seems almost too easy.

The problem with $150 is they buy the same tower and have $70 for a used 6850, it's just not as exciting

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'd be interested in scrapyard wars themes, best home server configuration, or best rendering rig, or best rig for tech incompetent grandma

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I would like to see them build custom cases although it would probably be pretty brutal to watch them use power tools.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd