next scrap yard build budget?

Teemo4Life

I'd like to see what they could build for FREE. A Scrap Yard Scroungers budget if you like. Although they are not allowed to use any components lying around the office, they would be allowed to use connectors and cables from the office if needed.

Also they would still NOT be allowed to use any influence whatsoever of who they are....etc..

Can you build a console beater for FREE???

I lay down the gauntlet to Linus and Luke.

Have a great day everyone.

:-)

Kind Regards Always

Mayo

I'm curious to see what they can do with $500 in their computer friendly area.

Did you watch the video? They even said at the end that they were gonna do another one, or something similar. 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Not if it's going to be "episode" 2a-2z like the last one.

How would that make a difference in the viewing experience?

How would that make a difference in the viewing experience?

Because there is a week between episodes?

So 2a~2z is 23 weeks start to finsh, I don't know about you but holding my attention for nearly six months (especially at ten~twenty mins a week) is virtually impossible.

Opinion:-

Worse than the episodic nature of the videos is 'teaser' advertising such as Linus' (paraphrased)"you must watch this to se the big surprise" when there is no such thing.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

So 2a~2z is 23 weeks start to finsh, I don't know about you but holding my attention for nearly six months (especially at ten~twenty mins a week) is virtually impossible.

Opinion:-

Worse than the episodic nature of the videos is 'teaser' advertising such as Linus' (paraphrased)"you must watch this to se the big surprise" when there is no such thing.

There are 27 letters in alphabet

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I WANT A SECOND ONE.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

dont complain about the time inbetween episodes, think of a tv show, theyre 1 week apart from each other.....

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

They already said they have big plans for the scrapyard wars format, which is awesome - it's what got me to register on forums. I mean it sucks for you guys, having to deal with me now...lesser of two evils?   :P

dont complain about the time inbetween episodes, think of a tv show, theyre 1 week apart from each other.....

and that is the reason why i watch content on youtube and dont watch tv anymore.

26 in the English alphabet !

Right right. I'm from America so... I'm stupid.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

YESgiphy.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

its probably not going to be one until one year from last episode. Its not like they can afford to spend $600 often. although the 3 part videos should of cover it.

They said they will do these (tv-like videos) lot more from now on. Have u not seen the Wan show ?

Linus said he was very surprised about how successful that video series was :)

I can't wait to see how they design the office once they finally move in.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

They should rename the series "Linus Wrecks Slick again 2a 2b 2c"

all the shots were fired. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I would prefer it to be one 45 min episode that is not edited as much.... just saying

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

They're also one half to one hour long.

"This too shall pass"

25, noel.   ;)

"This too shall pass"

Actually.....      .....statistics show......

They will not run any games with $150 besides pacman, minesweeper, solitare and Tetris

Don't forget 3D Pinball. 

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.