next scrap yard build budget?

Teemo4Life

I'd say $500, most budgets I see on here are around that

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Remember this is SCRAP budget. It's what they can find on Craigslist not a budget guide. I'm curious to see what wins.

Yea, I'd go for a lower budget than the original (which was too easy)....like $150. But then probably not enough to make that interesting, so would like to see something a bit different - build their own computer case or something like that.

Yea, I'd go for a lower budget than the original (which was too easy)....like $150. But then probably not enough to make that interesting, so would like to see something a bit different - build their own computer case or something like that.

They will not run any games with $150 besides pacman, minesweeper, solitare and Tetris

Build own computer case. WTF

They will not run any games with $150 besides pacman, minesweeper, solitare and Tetris

Only one way to find out. Though considering Luke's Pc in Part 1 was $80 minus the graphics card, they should be able to find something useable. Or maybe they don't have to make a gaming machine, but a PC with a different task.

A suggestion. Linus suggested building their own chairs, but I think a computer enclosure has more merit - a lot more to think about.

Much higher than $300 and it is too easy - you could get really great computers for that. They actually need something challenging.

let's see if they can build somthing with 200$

#howlowcanyougo

GRUMPY CAT

Grumpy_Cat.jpg

xD GG MADE ME LAUGH. WELL MY DEATH STARE CATS ARE BETTER HAHAHAHA. REAL PHOTOS TAKEN M8

I'd actually like to see what they can do with a higher budget and how it compares to a modern pc of the same price.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I'd actually like to see what they can do with a higher budget and how it compares to a modern pc of the same price.

800?

800?

I picked 700.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I would like to see them building a video editing rig instead of a gaming rig

I was thinking you could look for a dead prebuilt tower that has a good CPU in it and taking what you can out of the dead PC and bringing it back to life with other components.

Large Dairy Product's $200 (Srsly why is the lowest option $400, that's way to high)

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

$500 is my vote. Slick got an R9 290 on the $300 build. What happen if he get $500? i wondered.

Can only use items found in women's clothing boutiques and anything in a Bay or Sears except what's in the electronics sections.

"Why did you even wake up this morning?"

- A very bad man.

Rather than changing the amount of money I think they should have to work with in a theme or have some sort of restriction or goals.

Something else, maybe do something where for every $ over $300 all their benchmark scores are reduced by ~3% and every $ under $300 they get a1% increase in benchmark scores.

Another Idea, do a build where they have to spend EXACTLY $300 and every $ over or under then get penalized. (No paying more than the asking price of a item just to get exactly to $300)