Watch Dogs Creative Director Admits “Not Perfect”

XTankSlayerX

Wrong. Ubisoft is flawed.

Its the company that needs fixing.

Abso-fucking-lutely! U nailed it in one sentence. They needed more than a paragraph :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Stop. Porting. To PC. Port, from PC.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

You can get gta san andreas for a lot cheaper than watch dogs. Just saying.

The only "risk" they took was that they delt it wasn't quite downgraded enough.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

we can all look at the screenshot. to know how well it will not look

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I would say the game is good

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

• 4 weeks later...
“I don’t think Watch Dogs is perfect in any way and there’s a lot of room for improvement,” he explained. “But you don’t always see this when you ship a game. We deliver what we believe the brand should be at the time.

“But afterward, when you cool down after five and a half years [of development] and take your vacations and people play the game, certain elements become clear. They let you continue to bring what you envision to the next level with the fans included this time, which is where I think it really gets interesting.

“When you start a new project [and new IP], it’s a blank page and everything you do is what you want to do. With a sequel, there is more pressure to push a brand forward and we now have to appeal to fans in a new way.

“We have to give [the development team] something hard to do. If we don’t, they could fade out, which means you don’t benefit from their knowledge or they will leave. Our team is really assimilated with the challenge we have and who knows where it will lead us next.”

Source

The game was alright. It just the story that was kinder a let down lol.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

and the bugs

and im pritty sure this is old news

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

1 art design, it wasn't amazing but it was very good, only the character design seemed to suck.

technical: performance was poor at release and never got too a good place

gamplay, nothing special, hacking things only that great the first few times, could have been alot better.

so pretty much a mediocre game and they should admit as much

The gameplay was alright, but the story killed the game. so bad :unsure:

The gameplay was alright, but the story killed the game. so bad :unsure:

story wasnt so bad (well basically it was the clone of tv series Person of Interest) but gameplay was absolutely terrible for the first few months after release for me.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

story wasnt so bad (well basically it was the clone of tv series Person of Interest) but gameplay was absolutely terrible for first few months after release for me.

All i wanted to do in the game was killing civilians with the baton, but no :(

Crap game. 

Ubisoft position them selves for the next game to release and get Pre-Orders. They act like they apoligize but in the end. They release a disipointing game.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Interesting choice of words, I wouldn't say any game is perfect.

The game was alright? 

It was a poor mans GTA and Just Cause, thats what it was. Embarrassing. 

hackey stuff was fun-ish.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Ubisoft's biggest weakness seems to be technical execution on pc- the ability to deliver a well optimized, minimally bugged experience. The crew was an exception.

Watchdogs could also have used better characters/story.

good game overall

just fail the promise of graphic texture we were expecting on preview.

it was poorly optimize on launch but compare to ac:u.. accpetable.

hopefully watchdog 2 will be good.

guys this threads a month old

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Every Game has flaws.

Watch_Doges is just a shitty game...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It had potential, but would have been better in a city like LA or NYC instead of shitty ass chicago.

The concept still has potential, just needs a less shitty storyline and more to do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Are you doing all you can to keep your 'News Reporter' badge are ya? :P LOL

@XTankSlayerX

Sadly this was a repost and for some reason the first post got joined to this lol XtankslayerX do you have admin right?

and the bugs

and im pritty sure this is old news

guys this threads a month old

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/310208-watch-dogs-creative-director-admits-%E2%80%9Cnot-perfect%E2%80%9D/page-3#entry4216791

yeh he just made the thread then for some reason he rejoined the old thread to here. Guess he wants to be on the WAN show lol

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...