Star Wars Battlefront EVEN MORE Rumors 5 DLC's, PROPS, AND MORE

TwistedDictator
    The game will go through the saga

you play multiple factions, including the Old and New Republic, the Rebellion, the Separatists, and the Empire. Only a small part of it will include the prequels.

some battles from Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be within the game

Most of the game will be set in the original trilogy, with every scenario you can imagine added in. The single story campaign will be longer than that of the average shooter.

The last part of the campaign will be set just before and during the start of The Force Awakens. There will be parts in between Return of the Jedi as well, but not much, as Lucas Film apparently has huge plans for that part of the timeline. In that segment there will be an appearance from a Tarkin.

EA DICE was allowed to enter Pinewood Studios for extensive research, scanning and capturing props, sets, etc.

Space to land battles will be in the game in a limited capacity. Multiplayer can go as big as 64 players on each side.

There will be a hero system, where you earn the title by earning points. Heroes get special abilities and are extremely powerful. Apparently, the system is being built so you can plan the hero at least once per match.

There will be five DLC packs, the 1st coming out before 2015 ends. Each pack will have special themes as well, based on The Force Awakens. Thankfully, some The Force Awakens characters, including everyone in the trailer, will be in the base game. Each DLC pack should have 3 new maps, new hero characters and new vehicles and ships, of which there are a ton.

Lastly, based on the evidence our source shares, there is reason to believe the desert in The Force Awakens is Tattooine.

Source

5 DLCS :( I guess there doing that thing that they did with bf3 premium.

This isnt a repost. This is had other rumours included! ( It has the old rumours as well that was posted yesterday) It also add more for example this one tell you how many DLC's there are. This is a different Source aswell!

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

aslong as those DLCs bring much content I am still going to buy it

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

[quote name="TwistedDictator" post="4209099" timestamp="1423835408"5 DLCS :( I guess there that thing that they did with bf3 premium.

Honestly EA.

post-169860-0-48429300-1423836117.jpg

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

repost too lazy to look for link better post enyway

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I have no problem with premium or large amounts of DLC if it turns out to be a lot of content. For example, BF3. I feel like it wasn't terrible as I enjoyed most of the maps. For BF4, though, I think I liked maybe 3 maps. felt shafted on that one.

they have to be good maps for it to be worthwhile.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

i don't see a problem with this the DLC that they came out with was really good for BF3 and added a lot more content to the game i don't mind if they do this aslong as the game has a reasonable amount of content in the first place 

repost too lazy to look for link better post enyway

This isnt a repost. This is had other rumours included! ( It has the old rumours as well that was posted yesterday) It also add more for example this one tell you how many DLC's there are.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Multiplayer can go as big as 64 players on each side.

i hope that's not a typo because i seriously embrace 128 players clusterfucks!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I just really hope that SW:BF will be good. I want the story to make me feel immersed, and that I am watching one of the films. Probably too much to ask for, but I felt that SW:TOR went down that route pretty good, so it might be possible for EA.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I want Clone Wars though. I really like that. Prequels were meh, but the setting was cool. I am quite hyped for this game, I love Battlefront II

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

If the DLC is good and isn't already made and lock behind a door i won't mind. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Evolve release unnecessary skin DLC's, everyone flips their ****.

New Battlefront game makes you pay for actual game play content and people are ok with it?

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

New Battlefront game makes you pay for actual game play content and people are ok with it?

Yeah how dare they make maps after the game is finished. They should just make the game and not add new content till the next game right? 

Jesus Christ you people. 

Premium was a bad thing? Offering people a, what, 10 dollar discount on all the DLC is a bad thing? Face the music, BF DLC adds a hell of a lot more than a vast majority of the industry ever has. Thats why I gave them Premium for BF3 and BF4. They add another games worth of maps. What, it should be free? Making maps of that scale is cheap and they shouldn't be paid for the extra work? 

Amazing. DICE is probably one of the few still doing DLC right in terms of dollars paid to content received, but nope. Lets bitch about it anyways. 

Extra maps not budgeted for nor originally made before deadline. How is that a bad thing? They can't charge for doing extra work? 

I have no problem with premium or large amounts of DLC if it turns out to be a lot of content. For example, BF3. I feel like it wasn't terrible as I enjoyed most of the maps. For BF4, though, I think I liked maybe 3 maps. felt shafted on that one.

they have to be good maps for it to be worthwhile.

Final Stand was probably the best thing they've released. 

I do enjoy sniping helicopters with the railgun. I'm THAT guy.

Jesus Christ you people. 

Premium was a bad thing? Offering people a, what, 10 dollar discount on all the DLC is a bad thing? Face the music, BF DLC adds a hell of a lot more than a vast majority of the industry ever has. Thats why I gave them Premium for BF3 and BF4. They add another games worth of maps. What, it should be free? Making maps of that scale is cheap and they shouldn't be paid for the extra work? 

Amazing. DICE is probably one of the few still doing DLC right in terms of dollars paid to content received, but nope. Lets bitch about it anyways. 

Extra maps not budgeted for nor originally made before deadline. How is that a bad thing? They can't charge for doing extra work? 

I'm not saying its a bad thing. I am just having a hard time figuring out why people are so mad that Evolve released skins labeled as "DLC's", then another game gets released that is making you pay for more playable content and people are slightly less pissed off about it.

In my opinion if you enjoy the game then you should have no problem paying for a DLC. Otherwise why are people complaining in the first place?

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

I don't care if the rest of the game sucks, as long as it has galactic conquest then I am happy

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

That's rough. I probably just won't buy the DLC unless they actually end up being worth it (which seems unlikely).

Final Stand was probably the best thing they've released.

I do enjoy sniping helicopters with the railgun. I'm THAT guy.

The Vietnam expansion to BC2 is my favorite

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB