Nerdy things you keep on your desk!

christianled59

Pain? :(

They all work, store in a cool dry place :P

But especially the AMDs what about the pins? :o

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

That's why they're on top :)

thats what she said.

Sorry. xD

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Old GTX-570.

2015-01-12100749_zpscbc94176.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

two gaming mouse!!!! Razer deathadder and a Naga

Skimming, read that wrong.

I have a bunch of PC parts on my desk waiting to be assembles once my case and RAM arrive. Is that nerdy enough?

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Some books I've been using over the past few days. I'd say the stack is about 50cm high, but there are other books all over my desk, on my floor next to my desk, in my drawers and on my bookshelf.

I've also got a couple of Rubik's cubes.

post-68461-0-93383900-1423515992_thumb.j

Wait, you guys have this stuff just chilling on your desk? *puts on ski mask*

For me I don't have anything really nerdy chilling there but some dirty plates that I have yet to put away. I think that says nerdy enough.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I technically have 2 "desks" so desk 1 consists of a 2.5 inch HDD, a SATA to USB adapter, a 3.5 inch HDD, aspirin (for troubleshooting the difficult problems), and a hard drive bay. Desk 2 is mouse, keyboard, headset, and a multi tip screwdriver. 

a Unix textbook a screwdriver  for my ps3 (that I never use) and both an xbox and ps3 controller

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

lego darth vader, hellboy, pop vinyls, gtx 480

and fuck loads of science books

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Only tech thing other then my pc laptop xbone 360 monitor keyboard etc I have on my desk are a 3 way sli bridge and a cherry mx sampler with red brown blue black white clear grey and green switches but I do have 8 pocket knives on my desk <3 knives functional art. (mcusta katana blue/yellow, orange benchmade triage, coldsteel ti-lite, benchmade sequel, spyderco endura wave, spydero resilience, and 2 small keychain knives kershaw and sog brand) 

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

A case that I painted(looks kinda ghetto) with a Power supply in it, because I am too broke to get any other parts :)

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I have 3 GPU Cup-holders (7870, 7770, Firepro), and a whole bunch of HDD Cup-holders. They are all over my house.

was wondering if you do anything extra to make them into coaster, pretty sure there's a tek syndicate that I saw but was just wondering.

I don't really. Under my bed is quite nerdy (casually a motherboard and CPU combo from late 90s and a box for a HD 4770 which I have in my soon to be Linux rig)

was wondering if you do anything extra to make them into coaster, pretty sure there's a tek syndicate that I saw but was just wondering.

I  did take out the fans on the 7770 and the 7870 because without the fans my cups slide perfectly into the wholes left by the fans. The firepro needed no mods, it works fine without any. 

overclocking notepad and some 775 cpu's in an envelope as i have too many and i've run out of boxes and anti static foam to put them in :P 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Where to start.....

A DVD rom drink mat

Multimeter

wireless charger

Long nose pliers, wire cutters & screwdriver

Calculator *2

Spare mouse n KB

about 20 different wire types

a box full of screws

A spare mouse

WD40

Mech KB

Dual monitors

And most nerdy of all,  a glasses lenses cleaner.