Bloodborne’s Graphics Will Improve plus PC Version Denied

TwistedDictator
“Thank you for taking a look! Graphic goes up still. Enjoy in because it has become at least the latest hard in the beauty that can not be achieved only.”

“Bloodborne” because it does not will be released in the PC, and I hope you consider possession of PS4. Thank you.”

Source

It looks good but I'm not that bothered. Not worth getting a PS4 for it.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Oh god that translation is horrible. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Oh god that translation is horrible. 

Google transalate does work must of the time lol.  How do most of you guys read the source within a few seconds lol

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Google transalate does work must of the time lol.  How do most of you guys read the source within a few seconds lol

because the source isn't long.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I translated it better no worries.

because the source isn't long.

@werto165  @zappian @TwistedDictator  

mention the member your quoting in your post, quote notifications don't work.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

the install base of new consoles are crap so expect a shitty half assed PC ports about a year later for additional sales. 

Looks like a lightly modded skyrim...

id say well modded. as in the right kind of mods 

@cesrai what has luke done again? thrown a usb at the server? 

@cesrai thats annoying as hell :/

Yes it's very annyoing.

@zappian

@cesrai what has luke done again? thrown a usb at the server? 

Blame @colonel_mortis blame him *evil laugh*

@werto165

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Never heard of it, graphics are nothing special to me? Oh, enjoy 512x512 textures at 900p 30fps. HA HA HA

But really, what is it about?

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Never heard of it, graphics are nothing special to me? Oh, enjoy 512x512 textures at 900p 30fps. HA HA HA

But really, what is it about?

@Andrevcn

This is cinematic

Resolution is just a number.

@Andrevcn

This is cinematic

Resolution is just a number.

#Justanumber    #gameplay>gfx    #24fpsmasterrace    #fukpcelitist    #forjust400$

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Generic JRPG I wouldn't play anyway

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Looks like a lightly modded skyrim...

But with gameplay...

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Ah so another studio accepts the bribe from Sony.

Down the chute they go.

They did the exact same thing for Demon's Souls. 

Down the chute they go.

From has been a console dev for their entire lifetime untill Dark Souls I&II got ports, 

the install base of new consoles are crap so expect a shitty half assed PC ports about a year later for additional sales. 

The current gen consoles are way above any of the previous gens for install base, the PS4 is the fastest selling console in history with 20m out the door already and the xb1 is doing better than the 360 or ps3 did in its first year

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

@Derangel its the exclusivity, not the publisher.

@huilun02 Well being published by a first party means you have to abide by their rules especially since Sony is probably providing several million dollars towards development and marketing. Same thing with Demon Souls.

Down the chute they go.

@huilun02 It's the same deal that happened with Demon Souls. And has been explained adequately enough to not be bribery. From Software does not have the money and resources to build a whole new engine for their next game, which they need as making a new game on the existing Souls engine is not an option in today's growing market, there would be people screaming "UBISOFT!!" in the streets.

So they reached out to Sony, they create a new IP that sony has the rights to, but they keep the rights to the Engine. So when they want to make their next game, they can make a different IP and use the new engine. 

As in the example of Demon Souls/Dark Souls, Sony Published Demon Souls and had the IP rights, they chose it to be exclusive since they HEAVILY invested in it. After it's success, From Software creates Dark Souls 1 and 2, which it releases to everyone.

There will be a game after BloodBorne that will be available to all.

Eh, this is a day 1 purchase for me, one of the only games that get me excited these days, 

This and MGS are probably the only games worth $60 to me