Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

GUYS LEGAL WEED IS SO DANGEROUS.

What about illegal weed , did you know they spray weed with GLASS.

That rips your lungs to shreds.

Just saying.

Criminal organizations dont care about your health.

and why would they spray it with glass if you dont mind me asking? it would seem silly to me if they did that because no.1 its would cost more to spray liquid glass aswell as more time preparing. and no. 2 if this glass thing is true it could kill users meaning they dont have customers. so unless im missing something here i doubt thats true to be honest. then again you might be being sarcastic in which case im sounding like a dick and apologise. and if you not then i'd like to know why they would do it please :)

Sarcasm please.

Read the rest of the post.

I need to add /s tags in the future.

oh right sorry. my apologies lol :L feel like a dick now :(

and why would they spray it with glass if you dont mind me asking? it would seem silly to me if they did that because no.1 its would cost more to spray liquid glass aswell as more time preparing. and no. 2 if this glass thing is true it could kill users meaning they dont have customers. so unless im missing something here i doubt thats true to be honest. then again you might be being sarcastic in which case im sounding like a dick and apologise. and if you not then i'd like to know why they would do it please :)

They spray just enough not to kill, but to get a user addicted. Highly depends on where it comes from.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

To add bulk.

I have seen it IRL.

They spray just enough not to kill, but to get a user addicted. Highly depends on where it comes from.

Nah its just to add bulk.

Over time it causes lung silicoses which is NOT treatable.

This is a big issue in Europe.

http://www.gritweed.co.uk/

If people are responsible for themselves and know the risk then I'm all for legalization.

i dont see how adding glass could make a user addicted. How can someone become addicted to glass?

Its not.

Check my post.

Also

Did you actually mean glass literally?

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

My weed and bong are ready!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Nah its just to add bulk.

Over time it causes lung silicoses which is NOT treatable.

This is a big issue in Europe.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glass

Lets say that when (if ever) it is legalized who sells it? 

Do the growers get 'employed' so to speak?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yea and texting while driving is worse than drink driving.

Omg i can't stop laughing!

You don't understand ok i am pro weed.

Im just saying if you make something so easy to get (like going to your local 7/11 at anytime you want and i know most people buy a week supply or whatever but people do forget and have to go for runs.) people that would of never had it before might actually go for it, weed being illegal discourages alot of people not to mention what about the people that don't drink but would smoke weed. you can't tell me that weed being legal wouldn't attract new people. This is just something that came in my head yes it would be great if there weren't dickheads in the world but unfortunately we don't live in such a world where one would think about others before doing such an action.

Lets say that when (if ever) it is legalized who sells it? 

Do the growers get 'employed' so to speak?

Yep, already happening in Colorado.

The day I can buy weed at walmart is the day I go, I'M GOING TO WALMART, NEED ANYTHING?!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Yep, already happening in Colorado.

That would be good in Northern Ireland. 

Growers (some are literally under 20) could get employed in a job they actually want to do. Instead of sitting about at home, claiming benefits/job seekers/dole. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Im just saying if you make something so easy to get (like going to your local 7/11 at anytime you want and i know most people buy a week supply or whatever but people do forget and have to go for runs.) people that would of never had it before might actually go for it, weed being illegal discourages alot of people not to mention what about the people that don't drink but would smoke weed. you can't tell me that weed being legal wouldn't attract new people. This is just something that came in my head yes it would be great if there weren't dickheads in the world but unfortunately we don't live in such a world where one would think about others before doing such an action.

It would attract new people, but weed isn't being sold a gas stations like normal cigarettes...unless it is, though I'm pretty sure it's not.

It's not incredibly hard to access, obtain, or use weed right now. Anyone not doing it right now probably isn't not doing it because they think they'll get busted but instead because they have no interest or they think it's bad for them.

To add bulk.

I have seen it IRL.

And this is the type of shit that gives weed a bad name -_-