This device disciplines teens with slow internet (VexBox)

ahhming

f9d27f25d36be12cb366e996771989e4_large.jdda6d88d1fdbb4eeffa3eeddf1c4b577_large.j

f39a50b39de76b706706cec24ccfa937_large.j

meet vexbox a kickstarter which will be retail for $79 which can controls the internet speed of your router, slowing it down to 56k and dial-up.

The VexBox has 4 speed Options

• Full Speed
  • Custom
  • Off

lol

Remember, this is a tool to help motivate your teen not a replacement for Parenting. It is a tool that exists between Internet is On or internet is Off. Just like the blocking tools you use to protect them from sites you don't want them on.

Pew Research Stats on Teens and the Internet

• 95% of Teens are on the Internet
  • 60% of Teens will be Digitally Grounded by a Parent
  • 63% of Teens go Online Daily
  • 67% of teenagers say they know how to hide what they do online from parents
  • 73% of Teens are on Social Media

The time for a product like The VexBox is now.

source:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1282633724/the-vexbox-internet-throttle-for-parents

Always thought how funny itd be to hook up a UPS or a router like this to a exercise bike. I can maintain a solid 200-250 watts. Its great because you could heavily downclock your parts to use less power, so you can play more, but to really enjoy it, youd have to "build up" power. I wish there was a device to measure how much power you made, then another to measure how much you consumed. be a great way to lose weight

why would i spend $40, LET ALONE $80, to slow down my internet? When theres probably some better method, you could even just, unplug it. Teens are getting smarter by the second.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

If I see this, I will smash it, if I see the creator I will punch him

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Y does it ave 2 b so vexed tho

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

What if their Internet is already sort of pokey?

Either way seems a little rude it would be easier to do with out internet than to know that you have it but ye can't get shite done.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

100% sure the ones complaining are below the age of 18 and do not have any bills to pay.

take this to an office building and plug it in a place nobody looks, turn to dialup, ???, massive trolls

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Kill it with fire!

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

So make your kids use a router hooked up to this while you use something else or suffer with them? OR hinder their one connection while their phone or anything wifi works fine. (assuming you wire it up between the router and a wired PC in that scenario) haha no... useless piece of shit.

I know my parents would love this. Me not so much... please no :(  

Aussie Aussie Aussie

What could they have done to punish them HALFWAY from not having internet? Ball up and take the internet away. I absolutely hate it when I see parents like this. You gotta set the boundaries and punish them when they act like little shits.

I mean honestly, what the hell kind of punishment is this? What world have I landed on? It is no wonder the world is so screwed up and pampered.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What could they have done to punish them HALFWAY from not having internet? Ball up and take the internet away. I absolutely hate it when I see parents like this. You gotta set the boundaries and punish them when they act like little shits.

I mean honestly, what the hell kind of punishment is this? What world have I landed on? It is no wonder the world is so screwed up and pampered.

Slow ass internet is worse than no internet.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers