[SATIRE] A new operating system aims to rid the tech world of its toxic misogyny and patriarchy

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

take a journey into the mind of the SJW as we explore their GitHub page

You mean to say that you read through the whole thing and still didn't realize it's satire?

I mean it's really spot on satire and good satire should be hard to distinguish from the real thing, but come on... 'the only operation that a user can do with their privilege is to check it'.

If we're going to be accused of sexism simply because we point out the problems with what they're doing (and we will), we might as well have some fun.

bitches-be-trippin.jpeg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Omg they are going too far with this. I am seriously starting to worry that feminists are about to fuck up the whole technology sector... I mean what's next? All the games to have female-only characters? This is starting to get serious...

P.S. I am not against feminists or feminism, but I am against dragging things too far and they really are lately...

EDIT: I reread the article and it seems there is more to it than just feminists. And this is actually even worse...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

If we're going to be accused of sexism simply because we point out the problems with what they're doing (and we will), we might as well have some fun.

bitches-be-trippin.jpeg

oh-no-you-didnt-35.jpg

oh-no-you-didnt-5.jpg

oh-no-you-didnt-9.jpg

oh-no-you-didnt-18.jpg

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Repost and meant as satire. Not real.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

This is amazing, I love it.

The GitHub page is amazing too, give it a read if you want some more laughs.

The Philosophy bit is great.

This is so indepth as well. I just kept scrolling and there was more and more to read.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

Join me as I dig a hole to blow up the core of the planet. I think we lived enough.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

God these women are so stupid. They give us a bad name.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Together we are about to take a journey into the mind of the SJW as we explore their GitHub page and see how they want to make steal their new operating system. Let us begin...

What the...? These people cannot be serious, right? While Linus Torvalds has had issues in the past in which comments he has made appear to be abusive (because sarcasm doesn't work on the internet), there are perfectly valid reasons why he responds like that. With Linux being one of, if the not the most popular open source project in the world, you also have thousands of people who want to contribute to it but just don't have the knowledge and the skills required to do so. More importantly, it isn't misogyny or sexism to blame for the majority of developers with the skills and knowledge to do so being male, it is the "minority" developers. More importantly, just because a project is free for anybody to contribute to, doesn't mean you have to accept every contribution. To be honest, if he accepted every contribution, the overall quality of the project would be incredibly low. Lets move on to see how they are going to manage user permissions...

Oh boy this is a treat. While having no admin/superuser accounts available to use is a good thing for security, their reason is complete fucking trash. These people rank up their with the 9/11 and NWO (New World Order) conspiracy theorists on the comedy scale. I'm fucking pissing myself at this right now. Being serious though, I love the idea of having my privilege checked when I use my computer, that is something I forget to do after brushing my teeth and making the bed in the morning. Also, an environment in which a certain gender has the power to remove anybody they want for any reason why want sounds awfully familiar to the thing that is apparently against them. Now to look at one final thing, the the scheduling system.

This is fucking hilarious. Also, time to say goodbye to your system performance because all those useless tasks are using system resources that are better used for your video rendering (assuming it doesn't stop the task because it creating something oppressive) or your video games... oh wait... scrap that idea... Can't be playing the sexist and oppressive video games now, can we? Time to spend our time on Tumblr using the special web browser that only lets you browser Tumblr and see all the SJW attention whores do their usual shit.

I could have gone on for hours but I think these three points were enough to give you a good picture of the bullshit that is fueling the people creating this project. I do, however, wish them the best of luck and I will return to it in the future, assuming they can keep working on it for more than one day, to actually see how it works by trying it in a Virtual Machine. In the mean time, feel free to go to their GitHub page with some popcorn to enjoy the show.

You missed a big performance problem: it uses bubble sort.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Feminists are not liberals. They're self-serving fascists of the worst order. Their idea of the state simply is identity as a woman.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Feminists do have a sense of humour, who knew. :D

Feminists are not liberals. They're self-serving fascists of the worst order. Their idea of the state simply is identity as a woman.

He was using satire dude, satire.

The entire article is false news to begin with, why so serious dude?

Join me as I dig a hole to blow up the core of the planet. I think we lived enough.

You work for Ubisoft or something?

This is fucking hillarious. Great satire... It is satire right?

I really hope so.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I really hope so.

If it is satire, someone went to a lot of trouble to write all that out.

There are a couple comments.

atqacwq.png

DJdcBIK.png

My overall feelings on this github:

jk8F8oc.png

The Feminist Software Foundation is a satire group from gee. They made "C+=" (C plus equality) as well, which was suppose to be programming language for feminists. It all started when someone actually suggested that there should be a programming language based on what the author called "feminist logic" (which I think we can all agree is vastly different from real logic, right?).

I don't know what the best part about this is. The great satire in the stuff or all the butt-hurt pseudo-feminists that are taking it really seriously.

It's Trik. It's tough to tell with him. His anti-liberal tirades get on my nerves. He couldn't tell the difference between Kennedy and Mussolini if his life depended on it, and yet he could write you an essay about how Reagan and Eisenhower were perfect presidents despite the fact both oversaw economic ruin and growth the same way obama has and both oversaw war and difficult international relations as Obama has. The problem with Trik is he means it most of the time.

the only thing we need to be sure of is that the system isn't racist, what if it is, amgine the 0's getting divided form the 1's, can't have that shit man

The Feminist Software Foundation is a satire group from gee. They made "C+=" (C plus equality) as well, which was suppose to be programming language for feminists. It all started when someone actually suggested that there should be a programming language based on what the author called "feminist logic" (which I think we can all agree is vastly different from real logic, right?).

I don't know what the best part about this is. The great satire in the stuff or all the butt-hurt pseudo-feminists that are taking it really seriously.

this is so fucking genius tbh, C+= :lol: :lol:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Yes it was satire, but we kind of do see stupid stuff like this actually happening in different areas. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10