Japan's new commercial mech available on Amazon

Hatsune Miku 「 」
Go to solution Solved by PercySavageEG,

Our japanese overlords are here

Source:http://techcrunch.com/2015/01/16/a-million-dollar-robot-suit-is-available-on-amazon-japan/?ncid=rss&cps=gravity_1462_-4353876897451461313

Available on Amazon, the mech named Kuratas first unveiled in 2012 is now available for purchase on amazon for $1 million (120 million Yen).

JAPAN - KANTO REGION ONLY

The mech has a speed of 5 miles per hour and has a fully functioning BB gun which is an optional purchase.

The BB gun is fired by smiling at your target's immediate demise.

Just hurry with a particle reactor + emitter then I'll be happy...miku.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

This is too awesome!

GUNDAMS SOON!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That is cool, I'll take 12 (if I had the money....)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Our japanese overlords are here

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

i feel there should be some code geass references here...

Although if the have the mechs/nightmares, it might be the other way round...

:o

I was so disappointed when they showed the Lohas launcher. That thing looks very unimpressive... Then they showed me the twin gatling guns that locks onto a target and fires when you smile. Now THAT'S what I call innovative.

Now if only they can paint one orange...

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Nightmare frames/Arm Slaves HERE WE COME!

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Well it won't be long until be get really cool mechs to pilot. Maybe 10 years.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This was so funny to see. And Hatsune Miku posting it :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

"THE SMILE SHOT" I love this. I love this so much.

I'll take seven in Tachikoma colors please...

Also does the demo pilot come with the unit?

I was so disappointed when they showed the Lohas launcher. That thing looks very unimpressive... Then they showed me the twin gatling guns that locks onto a target and fires when you smile. Now THAT'S what I call innovative.

who said you cannot put them on the mech?

They cannot sell weapons on Amazon, but honestly, if you could buy a mech for $1M, you could/should afford some guns and rockets

I, for one, welcome our new Japanese overlords.

Me too, at least until I have to stare down the barrel of this thing's combat/military variant (hoping that won't be happening anytime soon)

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Now if only they can paint one orange...

When this thing first came out, I configured one for shits and giggles and the configurator allows you to make it any color you want. 

I really wish i had the million needed to buy one. I do wish that this thing could go faster than 6.2 mph though.

This is too awesome!

GUNDAMS SOON!

zakus  > gundams

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Is this a joke?

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

who said you cannot put them on the mech?

They cannot sell weapons on Amazon, but honestly, if you could buy a mech for $1M, you could/should afford some guns and rockets

If you can afford a $1mil mech you probably also can afford to replace the canon with actual rockets.

RTX2070OC