Paris Terror Attacks

Digital Brit

(This is my first time posting a news story so bare with the bad layout)

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/07/paris-terror-attack-what-we-know-so-far

Three armed gunmen entered the offices of 'Charlie Hebdo', a French satirical news magazine, and killed 10 Charlie Hebdo staff, four of them have been named as Stéphane Charbonnier, Georges Wolinski, Bernard Verlhac and Bernard Maris. The staff were in a meeting at the time.

A police officer in the meeting who had been providing security, supposedly due to the magazines controversial comments, was also killed.

Another police officer was shot in the street and wounded before being shot and killed while he was on the ground.

The gunmen escaped in a getaway car and abandoned it, hijacking a new one.

The gunmen had supposedly been shouting 'Allah akbar' during the attack.

A nationwide manhunt is underway and France has raised its terror threat level to its highest level.

Thoughts go out the families of all those lost.

(Again I apologize for the bad layout, this is my first time posting a news article)

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

RIP to all those lost. Prayers for the families.

The gunmen had supposedly been shouting 'Allah akbar' during the attack.

And it's going to be turned into another bullshit story about Jihad. 

I'm waiting, media. 

Thoughts go out to the families.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

At least the US is helping with support. RIP for those lost in the attack. Were these terrorists Muslims?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Prayers to the families. Stuff like this is horrid.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

At least the US is helping with support. RIP for those lost in the attack. Were these terrorists Muslims?

i assume, because they were yelling allahuakbar

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Yes they shouted about about "reveling their provit Mohamed" and screamed "Allahu Akbar" or how you type it

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

What religion they come from doesn't matter. 

All terrorists are bad no matter what. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

They were. They said that the Prophet has been avenged (They made a comic about muslims)

Is it ISIS?

Edit: It may be another terrorist group thats not muslim trying to put the blame on muslim groups

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Is it ISIS?

Edit: It may be another terrorist group thats not muslim trying to put the blame on muslim groups

Apparently they claimed to be affiliated with Al-Qaeda

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Really sad:(

Just wondering how much do these guys get threatened because

of their articles and controversial pictures? and because of the nationalist

parties getting more power in france wouldn't they get some extra protection? because they

seem like a known company..

These are people where torture and things like that should be used again :(

Appearantly a woman was shot in my country, don't know yet why but I hope it is not associated with this

The US FBI and military should hunt them down.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If only we could guillotine these pieces of shit for what they've done.

Those that committed these acts.

If only you saw the way he shot the french officer whilst he was injured. It was extremely sad.

If only you saw the way he shot the french officer whilst he was injured. It was extremely sad.

How so? Did he jsut say you're end is now, and shot him in the head?

And it's going to be turned into another bullshit story about Jihad.

I'm waiting, media.

The journalists have received countless threats from Islamic terrorist groups over the years under the guise of jihad and avenging their prophet Muhammad. Bullshit story eh? I understand islamiphobia is out of control in the world, people fear Muslims for no reason. The majority of them are normal people but this is why I hate religion. It gives bad people a really easy conduit to do despicable things, this goes for muslims, Hindus, Christians etc. It turns good people into bad people and bad people into killing machines.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I hope they find these pieces of shit

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

He just shot him straight in the head. I'll pm you the video if you feel like seeing it.

They shot him in the leg > he lied down in pain > they ran by him shot him in the head and then kept running