Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

So with the ts3 server running is that what we're using for the League Meet-up? Asking just to make sure we don't end up split between the ts3 and razer comms when the day comes ;)

So with the ts3 server running is that what we're using for the League Meet-up? Asking just to make sure we don't end up split between the ts3 and razer comms when the day comes ;)

Yep TS3, I'll update the OP when I can

Would one be possible to participate in both the public and UOLTT league? So, striving for both hall of fame titles?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Would one be possible to participate in both the public and UOLTT league? So, striving for both hall of fame titles?

Yep, it's possible for both just a reminder that starts today

Yep, it's possible for both just a reminder that starts today

The public starts today, right?

OMG wrong weekend! xD *doh*

Probably a good thing, I only managed to get 3 hours sleep last night :wacko: wouldn't want to fall asleep behind the stick ;)

is anyone going to be online to play around 23:30 EST (04:30 GMT)? 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

is anyone going to be online to play around 23:30 EST (04:30 GMT)? 

Maybe me? Depending on how drunk I get tonight.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Well twas a good game tonight, bring on the 16th.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yep, anyone get the end score cos I goofed up and missed it

I won it all...expect the match with the 325, that one I came in second /brag. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I won it all...expect the match with the 325, that one I came in second /brag.

Brag all you want, I was less than 100 points behind you last game in the Aurora

Brag all you want, I was less than 100 points behind you last game in the Aurora 

I saw that, I desperately tried to get kills just to bring my points up, then I had to eject out just before the timer ended, cause someone locked onto me with 4 missiles...

I saw that, I desperately tried to get kills just to bring my points up, then I had to eject out just before the timer ended, cause someone locked onto me with 4 missiles...

-whistles-

Don't think it was me...

Issue with the scoring though as you can max it out

Thanks for everyone who showed up! It was a sort of test run and it seems like there are some kinks to iron out. Otherwise, we got some practice down! Bring on the 16th. 

Nice flying! I'll get you next time without my IR Missiles lol.

I was third but 2k points behind you spoon--gonna practice more. I wanna suggest implementing the 'NO-MISSILE' rule on the 16th? But then, you guys made a good point about how that rule is in favour of the fast ships.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

hopefully next time I can actually get out of work on time and play.... 

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I was third but 2k points behind you spoon--gonna practice more. I wanna suggest implementing the 'NO-MISSILE' rule on the 16th? But then, you guys made a good point about how that rule is in favour of the fast ships.

Yea, i don't think it will favor faster ships unless you strafe, I think the main issue would be with randoms logging in to our game, until CIG fix that it's going to be hard to implent it in a game.

Yea, i don't think it will favor faster ships unless you strafe, I think the main issue would be with randoms logging in to our game, until CIG fix that it's going to be hard to implent it in a game.

Disconnects due to client crashes happen often as well. And then it is entirely a matter of luck if you can get back to the same round. And if a random player has filled in your spot while you were loading back into the game that will be that...

Just noticed UOLTT 12th on the leaderboard now :)

We were 3rd earlier. :)

Disconnects due to client crashes happen often as well. And then it is entirely a matter of luck if you can get back to the same round. And if a random player has filled in your spot while you were loading back into the game that will be that...

We were 3rd earlier. :)

Tbh I want to be top org of Vanduul swarm, new patch should be out next week hopefully

Tbh I want to be top org of Vanduul swarm, new patch should be out next week hopefully

Last time I checked the leaderboards there was only 1 org that had done coop Vanduul Swarm and their time was 1,5 hours for the 16 waves.

I'm sure we can do better!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!