Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

For now though I'm happy with Comms, doesn't matter to much to me I'm not terribly picky.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I know 256 slots would be ideal in the long run but for the time being with just these in org tournaments going on I don't feel like we will be pushing 256 people. As the game grows and expands as could our slot count.... but once it starts going over $30 a month is where I would have to cut the cord, or start getting donations. 

Uhh.. Where did you get the $30 a month from?

$175 a year for a 256 slot license.

And whatever it costs for the server. This cost is monthly.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I have another option too, I can setup a TS3 server at work if needed, again its in NZ but its a 100/100 fibre connection that basically doesn't get used lol (I work from home a lot and our CEO only browses the web ;)). Assuming just being a member doesn't invalidate the NPL being I don't profit in any way from it.

Right I'm going to leave it at this, Razer comma if we can't find an alternative but we will use team speak hopefully

Razer Comma? Sorry had to!  :lol:

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just want to add I'm having issues with my PC so I may not be playing SC on the 16th but I will be there to help organise it, I did see some user.cfg files online for laptops so that may be an option but it makes things real ugly

Uhh.. Where did you get the $30 a month from?

$175 a year for a 256 slot license.

And whatever it costs for the server. This cost is monthly.

I'm looking at TS3 server hosting sites, with everything included. I don't have a good enough connection to host it myself.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Razer comms seems like thye most economical option. Add me on there, my user is Mystbyte

So has anyone got any questions about the league they would like to ask me?

Just signed up. I was wondering if we're going to get grouped up randomly?

Thanks for organizing this btw. You win PB points in my book. ^^b

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

So has anyone got any questions about the league they would like to ask me?

Actually I still don't exactly get the point system for the league and how it's supposed to work as an "e-sport".

Total freedom in choosing a ship and loadout makes it more of a monthly meet-up with a friendly competition/cooperation (and I like it this way). 

Edit:

All clear now. I've reread the rules document :)

Actually I still don't exactly get the point system for the league and how it's supposed to work as an "e-sport".

Total freedom in choosing a ship and loadout makes it more of a monthly meet-up with a friendly competition/cooperation (and I like it this way).

Edit:

All clear now. I've reread the rules document :)

In a way it is a friendly meet up, but to make just a little bit more interesting some competition should do the trick :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

In a way it is a friendly meet up, but to make just a little bit more interesting some competition should do the trick :)

Yep, I didn't want the rules to overwhelm anyone, if you've played warhammer you'll know what I mean

Yep, I didn't want the rules to overwhelm anyone, if you've played warhammer you'll know what I mean

Sadly, I don't...

Monopoly?

Bhaha, I get it now xD

Everyone made up their own rules because the official ones were just too difficult ;)

Bhaha, I get it now xD

Everyone made up their own rules because the official ones were just too difficult ;)

reminds me of when me and some friends play munchkin (the card game) we read the rules and sometimes don't understand them so we just make our own. But we occasionally forget them mid game then all hell breaks loose :D

Great game though, I should buy more cards though.

Working on things, stay tuned

Edited by ixi_your_face
wink wink, nudge, nudge

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

things do the thingies

ts3.lttconglomerate.org  < ts :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

things do the thingies

ts3.lttconglomerate.org < ts :P

Holy balls! Blade of grass likes this? He's still about?

Holy balls! Blade of grass likes this? He's still about?

I revived him :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

He's part of your cyborg army now then?

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler