Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Sounds good. Will be on standby then.

Yes sir. Ready to go :D The replacement 4670k OCs a lot better than the old one. 4.2ghz with stock voltage (1.1v).

Sweet, I've missed flying around with you and Wauthar

My 4690k is sitting lonely without a motherboard ATM, can't complain when you get the board for £20

CommanderFett Corwin111 CyPeX GzeroD mtfilo fredtechcheck Grrizz Gary Da Cat isHypnophobic ixi_your_face Kayn Kayoun LinusTech gigi1237 LukaP DtrollMC Napper198 Nit3Rid3R NoupoiNova Dwagon Sev456 DamDirtyApe Slick techgeek12 Theblasphemouscoffee torogitar Maciek Krml Wantcownow Wauthar ZTech NerdNinja drewjn

And Adreyu. Meetup up is this saturday, will be flying my mustang now I have no hardware excuses. Ishy & Fett be there and be prepared to die!

Would like to try a Mexican standoff in free flight if everyone is up for that? :D

And Adreyu. Meetup up is this saturday, will be flying my mustang now I have no hardware excuses. Ishy & Fett be there and be prepared to die!

Would like to try a Mexican standoff in free flight if everyone is up for that? :D

I'll be at a birthday party this saturday. Have fun, though. And make clips! :D

I'll be at a birthday party this saturday. Have fun, though. And make clips! :D

What! I was sure I'd have a chance against you this week, BTW what's your origin username, I want to get back into BF4

What! I was sure I'd have a chance against you this week, BTW what's your origin username, I want to get back into BF4

Corwinsk

Mexican standoff it is then  ;)

I also found my mixer so there wont be any random instant replays anymore as I monitor Twitch  :lol:

Also, when @Corwin111 gets bored he can do the Star Citizen drinking game: watch my stream and every time I die, pass out or someone makes a Hull pun, drink  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Mexican standoff it is then ;)

Sweet, I'll make some ground rules up.

thanks for the reminder :P what time? also I havent used teamspeak and a looooong time

thanks for the reminder [emoji14] what time? also I havent used teamspeak and a looooong time

9pm GMT

9pm GMT

still 9PM GMT or will it now be 9PM BST ?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

still 9PM GMT or will it now be 9PM BST ?

Pass, its 10:30 now

Edit: BST, wifey says so

Pass, its 10:30 now

Edit: BST, wifey says so

thats so late lol i will make the effort (im in ontario)

thats so late lol i will make the effort (im in ontario)

Late? its 4pm EST. (assuming it is 9PM BST)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

oh maybe i miscalculated that

So it will be 20:00 UTC until 24th October 2015 (the last match before that date will be on 10/17)

oh maybe i miscalculated that

London, United Kingdom

Sat, May 16, 9:00pm (BST)

New York, United States

Sat, May 16, 4:00pm (EDT)

UTC, Coordinated Universal Time

Sat, May 16, 8:00pm (UTC)

Vancouver, Canada

Sat, May 16, 1:00pm (PDT)

Scheduled with http://worldtimebuddy.com

Turns out there's an app for that :)

Im ready to play i have taken a brake from ksp and now warming up for star marine with some battlefield 4 need to get to lvl 140 sometime... 129 now :)

Im ready to play i have taken a brake from ksp and now warming up for star marine with some battlefield 4 need to get to lvl 140 sometime... 129 now :)

Addicted to KSP, level 19 on BF4. Playing only as a sniper on it, its not going well

Try using the sniper m40a5 its a good close range sniper becuse its fast rate of fire (not so fast compared to assault weapons) but if you going with sniper its hard to learn i just suggest som big maps and be in the front lines and do not stand a camp becuse its not very good tactic becuse team gets mad and its hard to get headshots.

Try using the sniper m40a5 its a good close range sniper becuse its fast rate of fire (not so fast compared to assault weapons) but if you going with sniper its hard to learn i just suggest som big maps and be in the front lines and do not stand a camp becuse its not very good tactic becuse team gets mad and its hard to get headshots.

Currently using the scout elite, I know it doesn't count as a sniper rifle but I like using the RFB as well. I'm usually either stopping people from capping.

I haven't got the mindset for FPS games anyway, I was always an arena player. Coptor gunner is a different story tho.

Bring it. I'll be there. Although I won't be able to stay for the whole time. I got something to do 2 hours after we start :3

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Bring it. I'll be there. Although I won't be able to stay for the whole time. I got something to do 2 hours after we start :3

Tis cool, will see you saturday

How big?

Haven't had a chance to look yet, SHOULD be small due to minor fixes like precaching the cutlass to stop the freezing and rubber banding