Red Herring fallacy... 

Google Fiber = faster netflix streaming  

Google Fiber = faster steam downloads

Google Fiber = Faster Linus videos

Google Fiber = Growing online business 

Google Fiber = love = life = Google makes it all ogre 

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Whats next....Data caps the answer to piracy lol oh sht I probably shouldn't have said that lol

P.s. I'm against data caps I figure I'd add that before I get slammed

I pirate because internet speeds are too slow to stream from netflix or hulu.

If I had some fiber, then you better believe that I'd be paying for several netflix accounts just to cover all of the devices in my home

You can log into netflix on as many devices as you please. You don't need more than one netflix account.

Hollywood didn't bother to grab Ubisoft's shovel.  They went straight for the TNT.  

What a terrible PR move...

-Jarro

You can log into netflix on as many devices as you please. You don't need more than one netflix account.

Yes, you can log in with the same account on as many as you want Actually you're only allowed to connect a limited amount of devices at one time, but you're also limited on how many simultaneous streams you can have on the same account.

I would need multiple accounts for example: for my brother, my mother, my neighbor, and myself.

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Hey Hollywood, its not Google Fiber, its technology and you not understanding it. Its like blaming Immigration issues on the Freeway/Highway/Airline system when more lanes are added to the big Freeways/Highways or more flights, more lanes, more flights then more people can get through, oh yea. I'll leave out Boats for now.

Google Fiber makes for faster Piracy not more Pirates, although every day a new pirate is added even via Dial-Up so...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

This is incorrect. Absolutely no money is lost due to 'piracy'.

more like money they cant earn.

That image is massive and amazing!

Here are 32 more copies to commemorate awesomeness.

facepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosafacepalm_inception___detailed_photo_mosa

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

That image is massive and amazing!

Here are 32 more copies to commemorate awesomeness.

Thanks, also how do you do the hide/show image?

(last time I used it somebody replied "God that made my internet hurt")

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I think everybody here agrees.
Faster Internet: leads to-> More content consumption.
Not providing content (legally): leads to-> More piracy.
People also like ease and convenience.

Didn't iTunes make music piracy go down back in the day? I am currious where the numbers are today with iTunes still here, along services like Spotify.
Thinking about it, I don't really know anybody who pirates music these days.

"Oh god, we'll only make tens of millions instead of hundreds of millions each year, OH NO!!!"

Fuck hollywood. Fuck the ISP's (except google) and fuck these assholes fighting innovation and the advancement of technology.

Sorry for those with poor internet connections but this is necessary.

-snip

Best facepalm ever.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I know pirates myself and fast speed is not why they pirate at all.

What ignorant a-holes.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thanks, also how do you do the hide/show image?

(last time I used it somebody replied "God that made my internet hurt")

(spoiler) Stuff here (/spoiler)

Replace () with [] respectivly

Optionally you can put

(spoiler=Some Text) Stuff here (/spoiler)

The above turn into

Stuff here

Stuff here

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

We all need to start pirating in response to the anti high speed internet movement, and issue the statement "if we cannot except decent innovation and improvement in technology, we have no reason to invest our hard earned dollars in that same industry"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hold on, this is killing me because of it's sheer stupidity.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

These companies are just getting silly now. 

Google fiber is the future, these companies just have to deal with it.

honestly this holds some truth, buts its not JUST because of gfiber, its because of faster internet in general... a lot of times i didnt pirate something because it would be like 20gb

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Boo Hoo

I'm sure you have enough money to dry up your tears with, Hollywood.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

honestly this holds some truth, buts its not JUST because of gfiber, its because of faster internet in general... a lot of times i didnt pirate something because it would be like 20gb

But there are other things to consider, like if you buy a steam game coz it's on a discount and the game happens to be 30 or 50 GB. On a slower connection this would take a long time to download, but if there were faster Internet speeds it would make getting such content easier. So they should also consider the fact there might also be more people interested in getting stuff legally if there were faster speeds. 

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

i dont know what to say

my head hurts

so yeah .... lets force people to use dialup so piracy will be limited to snes roms

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.