6. Macworld Magazine
  7. Nokia X
  8. Flappy Bird
  9. iPod Classic
  10. Windows XP

So sad.. :(

3e0.gif

NOT!  :mellow: 

Post your comments & list your things that you felt got missed down below...

Details separate people.

I've never used any of those apart from XP in primary school :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

ill miss the classic ipod. 

i should go find my MSN logs...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yup.

I was actually thinking of buying a Classic right before it went.

I'm sad about the iPod classic. The only worthwhile product Apple ever made imo.

The best of Apple. If Jobs were still with us, it would still be selling.

Sig under construction.

iPod classic is a shame to lose, as is Macworld to a degree, although I never took too much interest in it. The rest can all go burn, do was good while it lasted but there are bigger and better things around now.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You can still poke people just the same on facebook

Justin.tv is just twitch now

I own an ipod classic so yeah

When a huge portion of the market stops using XP then it'll be lost

Flappy bird is farrr from dead in that thousands of phones have it installed and there are hundreds of clones

I still have my classic iPod. I use it when I have a long flights as my iPhone does not contain any music apart from spotify.

The output quality is remarkable compared to the garbage in today's phones.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

rip msn
you were the best

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

The PSP was also discontinued. It came and went with nobody noticing.

If it counts for anything, Silk Road was also shut down.

Silk Road isn't that much of a lose unless you're a criminal.

The PSP was also discontinued. It came and went with nobody noticing.

If it counts for anything, Silk Road was also shut down.

Really? I had so much memories with my psp. Goodbye friend.....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I thought flappy bird came back :S

Ipod classic going sucks wish they got rid of ipod touch and kept the classic it wasnt too expensive and had a nice amount of storage unlike all the ipods and iphones now its kinda like we have gone backwards lol

Really? I had so much memories with my psp. Goodbye friend.....

I had a lot of good time with my PSP aswell.

Silk Road isn't that much of a lose unless you're a criminal.

I didn't say it was a big loss, but is still gone. 

Some other things that were lost in 2014

• TrueCrypt.  
  • Redbox Instant

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I thought flappy bird came back :S

Ipod classic going sucks wish they got rid of ipod touch and kept the classic it wasnt too expensive and had a nice amount of storage unlike all the ipods and iphones now its kinda like we have gone backwards lol

I leik ur grammar.

The iPod classic shouldn't have died. They should put a 120 GB SSD in the iPod touch... and the iPhone... and actually there's no reason that any mobile device should not have 120GB internal SSD storage as a minimum, regardless of whether it can also use external SDs.

I feel sorry for anyone who bought Nokia X2. It got cancelled 1 month later.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

MSN and XP were great things, when it were the top of the line, but it surely isn't anymore, and MSN has been so outdated and not used anymore, that it made no sense to keep it.

Wont miss any apple related products.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I only ever cared about xp, and not anymore...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I've never used any of those apart from XP in primary school :/

That makes me feel old. I still remember when I was in grade 6 asking people for their MSN "addy".

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

MSN messenger represent all of my teenage years. It was great, sometimes much better than Skype and wasn't as buggy.